PDA

View Full Version : Kansas City mom says there's no room for strippers at Arrowhead Stadium

Teh One Who Knocks
09-17-2013, 11:00 AM
By: Jenna Hanchard - KSHB 41 Action News

http://i.imgur.com/B77xVrOl.jpg

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - One Kansas City mom said she is on a mission to get strippers out of Arrowhead Stadium.

Thousands of families came out to Arrowhead Stadium to cheer on the Chiefs at Sunday’s home opener game. But Angela Lukenbill of Gladstone, Mo., and her fiancé Chad Smith kept their two kids at home. They said there was no room for exotic dancers next to America’s favorite sport.

Lukenbill and her fiancé said they found out on Facebook that KC Chrome, a local strip club was bringing their truck and some of their dancers to the game.

"Having strippers around family events is wrong. There are places set up for them and that’s where they need to be," she said.

John Seredich, the owner of KC Chrome, said they come out every year to try to promote their business.

All of the female dancers wear shorts and tank tops. Seredich said Lukenbill’s assessment isn’t fair.

"We're just as normal as anybody else out here. We just want to have a good time and cheer on the Chiefs," Seredich said.

Heather Lienbach, a stripper with KC Chrome said their attire is appropriate.

“We're fully clothed. It's not like we're walking around in our heels and bikini's and everything. We know how to act professional,” Lienbach said. “We're just out here trying to get the word out there because a lot has changed in the industry."

Leinbach is referring to the 2010 law which required strip clubs to close by midnight, ban full nudity and alcohol. The new requirements put a strain on the local industry. Lukenbill, however, is unsympathetic

"I understand they need to earn money and stuff but they have a location for that and it’s not at the ballgame," Lukenbill said.

Lukenbill reached out to the Chiefs to complain. They contacted her and said they would look into the matter.

RBP
09-17-2013, 11:36 AM
Huh? They just brought the truck and the girls to promote. So what? They were probably dressed more conservatively than the cheerleaders.

Pony
09-17-2013, 11:51 AM
Agreed. ^^

Teh One Who Knocks
09-17-2013, 11:55 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fgCKu4t.jpg

RBP
09-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Exactly, Lance.

Richard Cranium
09-17-2013, 12:03 PM
I've often thought that a van made for private lap dances from a local stripper emporium would be good for business and handies.

Richard Cranium
09-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Or a tour bus for all my whores to work out of.

deebakes
09-17-2013, 03:10 PM
:facepalm:

Acid Trip
09-17-2013, 03:51 PM
If you put "head" anywhere in your stadium name someone will eventually bring strippers.