PDA

View Full Version : Gwyneth Paltrow Is A Gym Rat Diva, Demands Shower Stalls Wiped Dry & Fresh Toilet Paper

Teh One Who Knocks
09-19-2013, 01:25 PM
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Online

http://i.imgur.com/uDRBfjY.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow is known for her smug advice and five star bikini wax recommendations but apparently the A-lister has a huge list of demands at the gym that top most Hollywood divas.

A devotee of the Tracy Anderson method, Gwyneth sweats it out at her high end gyms for two hours a day but her over the top requests are stunning.

“Before she showers, Gwyneth makes someone go into the stall and wipe the entire shower dry!” an insider tells Life & Style magazine.

“She refuses to touch what she calls ‘somebody else’s shower water.’”

Gwyneth, 40, likes to quench her thirst with Jennifer Aniston’s trademark drink, SmartWater, but the tony gym doesn’t normally have the bottles.

“When she’s there, they have to send someone to the gas station to buy a couple bottles of SmartWater,” the insider revealed. “She made such a fuss about it not being stocked, but she doesn’t come in often enough.”

Gwyneth’s demands are even bordering on germaphobic the source said.

“She also refuses to use toilet paper that anyone has touched and demands an unopened package. It’s nuts.”

deebakes
09-19-2013, 01:29 PM
:nuts:

Loser
09-19-2013, 01:58 PM
It's pretty simple. Don't use public restrooms.

I have yet to ever sit on a public toilet, and I would probably shit my pants before I do so.

deebakes
09-19-2013, 02:10 PM
I have yet to ever sit on a public toilet, and I would probably shit my pants before I do so.

:nuts:

Loser
09-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I'm not going ass to ass with complete disease riddled strangers. Sorry.

It's the same reason I won't touch door handles in mens bathrooms.

95% of men are pigs that piss and not wash their hands. I do not wish to grab 50 different cocks whilst leaving a bathroom. ;)

deebakes
09-19-2013, 03:53 PM
ignorance is bliss :dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
09-19-2013, 04:11 PM

95% of men are pigs that piss and not wash their hands. I do not wish to grab 50 different cocks whilst leaving a bathroom. ;)

You think men are pigs? :-s

When I was in high school I worked at a gas station that was at the first exit on the interstate coming down from Canada. We had a zillion people in and out of there all summer long and part of our jobs was keeping the bathrooms clean. 999 times out of 1000 the women's room was a BAZILLION times more disgusting than the men's room.

Muddy
09-19-2013, 04:16 PM
Ho, go home and wash out yo Beava'!

PorkChopSandwiches
09-19-2013, 04:43 PM
She is probably paying 1000's a month for their shitty membership, give the bitch some TP for crying out loud

Loser
09-19-2013, 04:57 PM
You think men are pigs? :-s

When I was in high school I worked at a gas station that was at the first exit on the interstate coming down from Canada. We had a zillion people in and out of there all summer long and part of our jobs was keeping the bathrooms clean. 999 times out of 1000 the women's room was a BAZILLION times more disgusting than the men's room.

I worked for a court system doing maintanence, and part of that job was cleaning bathrooms.

Mens rooms were ALWAYS more disgusting then womens.

women don't piss on the floor, nor shit all over the toilet seats.

Teh One Who Knocks
09-19-2013, 05:21 PM

And men don't leave used tampons/pads on the floor or on the sink or on the wall

Muddy
09-19-2013, 05:25 PM
We had a slobby bitch at work here who was leaving them in our office toilet.. And not flushing it... On heavy days.

Loser
09-19-2013, 05:34 PM
And men don't leave used tampons/pads on the floor or on the sink or on the wall

4 years of cleaning shitters, and never once ran into that. ever.

And this was public restrooms in the fking ghetto.

Hal-9000
09-19-2013, 05:37 PM
I worked at a theater in my early teens and agree with Lance...the woman's washroom was nastier than the mens..

also worked at a large hotel in Banff cleaning rooms and I can tell you what nationalities left the nastiest messes in the rooms :lol:

deebakes
09-19-2013, 06:14 PM
girls are gross :puke:

PorkChopSandwiches
09-19-2013, 06:15 PM
:vaginaldischarge:

deebakes
09-19-2013, 06:27 PM
:vaginaldischarge:

http://i42.tinypic.com/33dkumb.gif

DemonGeminiX
09-19-2013, 07:08 PM

http://www.discountqueens.com/uploads/2011/11/disinfectant-spray-lysol.png

Richard Cranium
09-20-2013, 12:52 AM
I worked for a court system doing maintanence, and part of that job was cleaning bathrooms.

Mens rooms were ALWAYS more disgusting then womens.

http://i43.tinypic.com/qsuwc3.jpg