PDA

View Full Version : Osama Bin Laden is dead

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 02:51 AM
NBC news is reporting that Bin Laden has been killed by a US operation and that US forces currently possess Bin Laden's body. Details soon.

Godfather
05-02-2011, 02:52 AM
Turn on the news... Can't find an article yet. Will post one here ASAP, or if someone else finds one. Obama will be addressing the country from the Easter Room shortly.

Fuck Yeah

There will be retaliation from Bin Laden supporters though. That is the scary part.

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Threads merged

Fodster
05-02-2011, 02:59 AM
Would love to be the solidier that put a bullet through that guys head

Godfather
05-02-2011, 03:02 AM
Good riddance mother fucker.

Hope it demoralizes terrorist organizations world-wide. Sounds like he was in Afghanistan.

Godfather
05-02-2011, 03:04 AM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/americas/us-reports-say-osama-bin-laden-dead/article2006299/

U.S. President Barack Obama is about to announce Osama bin Laden is dead and the United States has his body, the New York Times reports.

The White House announced Sunday evening he would make an unusual last-minute, late-night statement about national security, but gave no indication of its contents.

As they waited for the contents of his statement, multiple news organizations reported sources in the White House had confirmed bin Laden's death almost a decade after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon.

deebakes
05-02-2011, 03:29 AM
these talking heads on tv don't seem to understand that this is not the end of things... if someone killed our president, someone would step up to be the next one.

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 03:33 AM
It's worse with terrorists. They're like the mythical Hydra. Cut the head off of the beast, and several heads grow in it's place.

Oofty Goofty
05-02-2011, 03:36 AM
True, but it does show them that we have the capability to eventually find them and kill them. This is a happy day!

Loser
05-02-2011, 03:40 AM
Bury him in a 10 ft hole filled with pig guts..

Roast in hell motherfucker. :lol:

deebakes
05-02-2011, 03:42 AM
True, but it does show them that we have the capability to eventually find them and kill them. This is a happy day!

these people are willing to blow themselves up for their cause. i don't think that they are afraid of us in the slightest. :(

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 03:43 AM
these talking heads on tv don't seem to understand that this is not the end of things... if someone killed our president, someone would step up to be the next one.

Exactly...they'll just replace him with a healthier nutcase

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 03:45 AM
Obama is just delivering the address.I guess we'll probably see a video in the next few days, by some up 'n comer telling us he's the new Bin Laden :(

deebakes
05-02-2011, 03:48 AM
hopefully its not after they are claiming responsibility for some retaliatory strike...

RBP
05-02-2011, 03:55 AM
:woot:

Oofty Goofty
05-02-2011, 04:06 AM
these people are willing to blow themselves up for their cause. i don't think that they are afraid of us in the slightest. :(

Their leaders aren't willing to blow themselves up. They brainwash some poor son of a bitch into doing that.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 04:08 AM
Without tearing Obama a new one...he gave credit where it was due and also mentioned 'my' about 10 times....
Near the end he emphasized this wasn't a war on Islam and mentioned that many Muslims have been killed by Bin Laden, good move.

I sincerely hope this has the effect of cutting the head off of the snake...or at least demoralizing the crazies.

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 04:12 AM
I sincerely hope this has the effect of cutting the head off of the snake...or at least demoralizing the crazies.

You can't cure crazy. Honestly, I think this is more of a moral victory for us, which we really needed right now. I'm not sure how it will affect the world of radical Islamic terrorism, nearly 10 years after the offense for which the hunt began.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 04:24 AM
demoralizing..no one said anything about curing..

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 04:30 AM
the news seemed to take a dumbass turn..."this is a good political move...now the world knows Obama isn't a Muslim"

FFS FOCUS! :x :x :x

ok that's better...people standing at stadiums and cheering, cheering on some streets :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 04:32 AM
According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces...

I wonder who fired the shot and did he know he nailed Bin Laden?

There's a question of 25 million dollars reward...............

Jezter
05-02-2011, 04:48 AM
Took a lot of time, a lot of money, but you guys did it! :tup:

pepo
05-02-2011, 04:50 AM
pepo wooda shot ossama in the pooper!!!!!!!!!! die pig dog!!!!!!!!! tonite is good. tomorrow the world can start to heel. it going to be scarry for awhile. the dogs will go for reveng. then we get rid off all the dogs!!!!!!!

Jezter
05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
Without tearing Obama a new one...he gave credit where it was due and also mentioned 'my' about 10 times....
Near the end he emphasized this wasn't a war on Islam and mentioned that many Muslims have been killed by Bin Laden, good move.

I doubt. Bin Laden had not been leading any operations in years and there are so many terrorists groups out there. We've seen they have not slowed down one bit. They will just say Bin Laden was a great martyr and justify more crazy killing and bombing cuz of that. It is like DGX said, the Hydra. Cut one head off and it becomes even more pissed off and grows another one. We need to nuke 'em all in one go. :D

Deepsepia
05-02-2011, 04:51 AM
According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces....

"assisted by Pakistani forces"

pardon my skepticism.

UBL was hiding out next to a Pakistani Army camp, just down the road from the capital of the country.

He wasn't in the "lawless" tribal areas, he was at the heart of the Pakistani state.

Those worthless "allies" were shielding their asset for a decade, and somehow we turned the right screw on the right asshole.

The story at the moment is that he was found in the Bilal section of Abbotabad, coordinates 34°10'15"N 73°14'8"E if you want to Google Map it . .

and just for the fun of it, watch this 2008 interview with Gen. Pervez Mussharraf, then leader of Pakistan (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqoq_cnn-interview-with-pervez-musharraf_news)

I'm sure he's shocked--- shocked --- to learn that bin Laden was living "in a mansion" 30 miles from the capital of Pakistan.

Godfather
05-02-2011, 05:06 AM

True... but this guy planed half a dozen terrorist attacks that got thousands of Americans killed. He may be replaced, but whoever does so will not be known the same way, their name won't weigh so heavily, they won't have comparable power (since 2001 Al Quida has become fragmented), and his replacement won't be capable or able to pull off the same 'feats.' In general the sentiment of 'kill one and 10 others pop up' is true with terrorists... but the last decade has shown us Osama is one who was irreplaceable. Probably the most hated name & face familiar to America since Hitler and Stalin

It's not talking heads who believe this is a huge moment... there are thousands of people gathering around America to celebrate. Getting a conclusion for a figure like this is definitely a great thing, something a long time coming. :thumbsup:

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 05:35 AM
You can't cure crazy. Honestly, I think this is more of a moral victory for us, which we really needed right now. I'm not sure how it will affect the world of radical Islamic terrorism, nearly 10 years after the offense for which the hunt began.

According to the report the American strike team was assisted by Pakistani forces...

I wonder who fired the shot and did he know he nailed Bin Laden?

There's a question of 25 million dollars reward...............

I thought it was a bomb :-k

Anyhow, now the US has to actually convince the world that they have nailed him. Not so easy...

Edit: my bad, shot in the head

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 05:39 AM

pardon my skepticism.

UBL was hiding out next to a Pakistani Army camp, just down the road from the capital of the country.

He wasn't in the "lawless" tribal areas, he was at the heart of the Pakistani state.

Those worthless "allies" were shielding their asset for a decade, and somehow we turned the right screw on the right asshole.

The story at the moment is that he was found in the Bilal section of Abbotabad, coordinates 34°10'15"N 73°14'8"E if you want to Google Map it . .

and just for the fun of it, watch this 2008 interview with Gen. Pervez Mussharraf, then leader of Pakistan (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xfqoq_cnn-interview-with-pervez-musharraf_news)

I'm sure he's shocked--- shocked --- to learn that bin Laden was living "in a mansion" 30 miles from the capital of Pakistan.

Aye, jubilation aside, what a fucking disgrace...though I reckon more Pakistanis would want him dead than alive

http://cache.pakwheels.com/forums/2007/8/20/map0_G9O_PakWheels(com).gif

Godfather
05-02-2011, 05:50 AM

http://i56.tinypic.com/n6exq9.png

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 06:24 AM
Hahahaah

I think it's safe to say everyone will find that funny :lol:

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 07:46 AM
News sources are saying that he was buried at sea. I hope the military has some kind of visual evidence to prove to the terrorists that he's dead else they may never believe that it's true. They'll never accept DNA evidence.

beowulf
05-02-2011, 08:35 AM
http://i55.tinypic.com/o94g44.jpg

St. George
05-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Ok. Still early doors and I'm sure the story will "evolve" over the next few days but first impressions are, wow, amazing. No mention of the Royal wedding on tv this morning. Instead of looking at images of thousands of people lining the streets of London, flocking to Buck House I'm now seeing thousands of "USA" chanting "guys" massing outside the Whitehouse.

Honestly. 10 years searching for a guy held mainly responsible for the commencement of the War on terror following the murder of 3000+ civillians in New York and within 10 hours of killing him you chuck his body in the sea because Syria did not want it. :lol:

You know I preferred it when in 2007 Benazir Bhutto, just shortly before she was bumped off told the world in an interview with David Frost that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

http://youtu.be/SDTEEXG3ge8

(listen to it all but between 2 mins 10 and 2 mins 21 it gets a tad confusing.) I thought he was killed last night? :-k

beowulf
05-02-2011, 09:08 AM
lol....thumps already come out with a storyline

Osama Bin Laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins

Recently deceased former Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden is said to be furious about the quality of virgins he has been given in the afterlife, also insisting that his new home is a little on the hot side.

Upon arrival at what he thought was Heaven, Bin Laden was shown to a small shed on the shores of a lake of fire which will be his home for eternity.

Osama told our medium, “Every time I complained that this isn’t what Heaven is meant to be like, the tour guide would laugh and say ‘yes, this is “heaven”‘ – always using those annoying air quote things.”

“I demanded my virgins, like any good martyr, but what they brought me is entirely unacceptable.”

“The line-up looks like the queue outside a Chicago Rock Cafe in Basingstoke – there is a very good reason these women are still virgins.”

“And some of them definitely look like they’ve been around the block a few times. One of them is passing around photos of her kids.”

One of Bin Laden’s new hosts told us, “Look, actual genuine virgins are almost impossible to come by these days, so if they’ve got less than ten partners they count, alright?”

A spokesperson for the virgin community said that it was not only Bin Laden who felt cheated by the arrangements.

One told us, “We’re not overly happy about it either, truth by told.”

“When we signed up for this gig we were told it was eternity with a great warrior, who was a hero to his people – not the world’s most wanted terrorist. My mum always said I should read the fine print.”

“On the bright-side, he seems to be suffering a bit of ‘stage-fright’ downstairs, so this might not be so bad after all.”

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 09:59 AM
and within 10 hours of killing him you chuck his body in the sea because Syria did not want it. :lol:

According to news sources, they chucked his body in the sea so his grave would not become a shrine to terrorists.

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 10:14 AM
You know I preferred it when in 2007 Benazir Bhutto, just shortly before she was bumped off told the world in an interview with David Frost that Osama Bin Laden had been killed.

http://youtu.be/SDTEEXG3ge8

(listen to it all but between 2 mins 10 and 2 mins 21 it gets a tad confusing.) I thought he was killed last night? :-k

She may have believed that he was dead, but could have had her facts mixed up. No one ever followed up on the question before her death, and intel sources all over the place since then poured in that he was still alive.

St. George
05-02-2011, 10:27 AM
According to news sources, they chucked his body in the sea so his grave would not become a shrine to terrorists.

If indeed they did actually chuck his body in the sea. :-k

She may have believed that he was dead, but could have had her facts mixed up. No one ever followed up on the question before her death, and intel sources all over the place since then poured in that he was still alive.

Well it's up to the individual as to who they believe. Obama or Benazir. She's not now here to tell you whether she was "mistaken". He is, for now. :meh:

To quote one of the early main "guys" in America...................
Benjamin Franklin
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
What great news to see first thing this morning. It's about freaking time we got this bastard. May he rot in hell for all eternity.

And it's just disgusting to me to see where he was found. Do you guys have any idea how much money we (the United States) have funneled into Pakistan in the name of counter-terrorism all these years while they have "helped" with the war against radical Islamists? We should wall up Pakistan and flood it with fucking pig's blood.

True... but this guy planed half a dozen terrorist attacks that got thousands of Americans killed. He may be replaced, but whoever does so will not be known the same way, their name won't weigh so heavily, they won't have comparable power (since 2001 Al Quida has become fragmented), and his replacement won't be capable or able to pull off the same 'feats.' In general the sentiment of 'kill one and 10 others pop up' is true with terrorists... but the last decade has shown us Osama is one who was irreplaceable. Probably the most hated name & face familiar to America since Hitler and Stalin

Exactly...no doubt someone will step-up and try to take the helm, but this guy will truly be irreplaceable as the face of Al Qaeda. This is a great day for the civilized world and hopefully all those others that will strive to take his place will realize that we will never give up. We will hunt you down and find you no matter how long it takes.

Deepsepia
05-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Earlier, it occurred to me:

Turns out I need to make a small correction . . . Musharraf was "surprised" rather than shocked.

London, May 2 (IANS) Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said Monday he was surprised Osama bin Laden was in Abbottabad, just a short distance from capital Islamabad. He also termed the US strike against the Al Qaeda leader a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.
http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=local&newsid=236111

Bear in mind, Bin Laden was living right next to the Pakistan Military Academy, the equivalent of West Point.

What a bunch of miserable duplicitous fuckers. Not that that will surprise any one.

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Do you guys have any idea how much money we (the United States) have funneled into Pakistan in the name of counter-terrorism all these years while they have "helped" with the war against radical Islamists?

Yes, billions...

And when the war against terror stops, so do the funds to their army. It's in Pakistan's interests to keep the Taliban/Al qaeda under control (so they don't take over the country ) and yet not defeat it entirely ( lest the $$$ dry up).

London, May 2 (IANS) Former Pakistani president Pervez Musharraf said Monday he was surprised Osama bin Laden was in Abbottabad, just a short distance from capital Islamabad. He also termed the US strike against the Al Qaeda leader a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty.

Fuck them, and go the US :thumbsup:

Lambchop
05-02-2011, 11:27 AM
Would really like to see pictures like they did with Saddam Hussein's capture and the death of his sons. Nothing on the Ogrish forum yet but I'll keep checking.

Goofy
05-02-2011, 11:47 AM
:woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance: :woot: :cheerlead: :dance:

:oops:

Aw, theres no 'rest in piss' smiley :(

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 12:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/m5WDC.gif

AntZ
05-02-2011, 12:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

beowulf
05-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Aw, theres no 'piss' smiley :(

http://i54.tinypic.com/1znpdvq.jpg

close enough? :mrgreen:

Muddy
05-02-2011, 12:29 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/n6exq9.png

Hahahaha...

Muddy
05-02-2011, 12:37 PM
Would really like to see pictures like they did with Saddam Hussein's capture and the death of his sons. Nothing on the Ogrish forum yet but I'll keep checking.

I thought Ogrish was shut down?

Arkady Renko
05-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Osama has left the building...I bet his followers are starting a necro cult as we type. Good thing he's dead though, even if it is a drop in the ocean, really. But the ymbolic value of taking down the figurehead of the movement is considerable. Who's next? Mullah omar?

FBD
05-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Zawahiri is next, smarter and probably more dangerous than osama. Almost as much of a figure, but not really.

Waiting for the pics...

"I was too busy killing osama"...um, YAH :lol: you were busy playing golf, sonovabitch!

Good news to wake up to, yes...but unfortunately I turned on my work stuff first and got notice that a dude who until recently was on my team just up and got violently ill and died this weekend, so...osama was a tad bittersweet.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Inside the raid that killed bin Laden
By MATT APUZZO, Associated Press

WASHINGTON – Helicopters descended out of darkness on the most important counterterrorism mission in U.S. history. It was an operation so secret, only a select few U.S. officials knew what was about to happen.

The location was a fortified compound in an affluent Pakistani town two hours outside Islamabad. The target was Osama bin Laden.

Intelligence officials discovered the compound in August while monitoring an al-Qaida courier. The CIA had been hunting that courier for years, ever since detainees told interrogators that the courier was so trusted by bin Laden that he might very well be living with the al-Qaida leader.

Nestled in an affluent neighborhood, the compound was surrounded by walls as high as 18 feet, topped with barbed wire. Two security gates guarded the only way in. A third-floor terrace was shielded by a seven-foot privacy wall. No phone lines or Internet cables ran to the property. The residents burned their garbage rather than put it out for collection. Intelligence officials believed the million-dollar compound was built five years ago to protect a major terrorist figure. The question was, who?

The CIA asked itself again and again who might be living behind those walls. Each time, they concluded it was almost certainly bin Laden.

President Barack Obama described the operation in broad strokes Sunday night. Details were provided in interviews with counterterrorism and intelligence authorities, senior administration officials and other U.S. officials. All spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss the sensitive operation.

By mid-February, intelligence from multiple sources was clear enough that Obama wanted to "pursue an aggressive course of action," a senior administration official said. Over the next two and a half months, Obama led five meetings of the National Security Council focused solely on whether bin Laden was in that compound and, if so, how to get him, the official said.

Normally, the U.S. shares its counterterrorism intelligence widely with trusted allies in Britain, Canada, Australia and elsewhere. And the U.S. normally does not carry out ground operations inside Pakistan without collaboration with Pakistani intelligence. But this mission was too important and too secretive.

On April 29, Obama approved an operation to kill bin Laden. It was a mission that required surgical accuracy, even more precision than could be delivered by the government's sophisticated Predator drones. To execute it, Obama tapped a small contingent of the Navy's elite SEAL Team Six and put them under the command of CIA Director Leon Panetta, whose analysts monitored the compound from afar.

Panetta was directly in charge of the team, a U.S. official said, and his conference room was transformed into a command center.

Details of exactly how the raid unfolded remain murky. But the al-Qaida courier, his brother and one of bin Laden's sons were killed. No Americans were injured. Senior administration officials will only say that bin Laden "resisted." And then the man behind the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil died from an American bullet to his head.

It was mid-afternoon in Virginia when Panetta and his team received word that bin Laden was dead. Cheers and applause broke out across the conference room.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 01:31 PM
Various newspaper headlines from the US and more...

http://img44.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/5I14O977QP_dead001.gif (http://img44.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=5I14O977QP_dead001.gif) http://img45.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/GZLMRJGR51_dead002.gif (http://img45.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=GZLMRJGR51_dead002.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/Y3YD8G5O3U_dead003.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=Y3YD8G5O3U_dead003.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/OX4RJQH116_dead004.jpg (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=OX4RJQH116_dead004.jpg) http://img22.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/7M0T7SA4MA_dead005.gif (http://img22.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=7M0T7SA4MA_dead005.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/Q9KIQRH18Y_dead006.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=Q9KIQRH18Y_dead006.gif) http://img23.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/JJLZYDMGNZ_dead007.gif (http://img23.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=JJLZYDMGNZ_dead007.gif) http://img44.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/JVIQ2MT22V_dead008.gif (http://img44.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=JVIQ2MT22V_dead008.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/XCRRJ2BOJV_dead009.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=XCRRJ2BOJV_dead009.gif) http://img24.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/6SGPA43CSS_dead010.gif (http://img24.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=6SGPA43CSS_dead010.gif) http://img22.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/0I2DYEP68J_dead011.gif (http://img22.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=0I2DYEP68J_dead011.gif) http://img45.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/359UNTGSBR_dead012.gif (http://img45.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=359UNTGSBR_dead012.gif) http://img23.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/ALDJ6LN9N2_dead013.gif (http://img23.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=ALDJ6LN9N2_dead013.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/6X9YO2R5DS_dead014.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=6X9YO2R5DS_dead014.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/LHDS29OB4M_dead015.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=LHDS29OB4M_dead015.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/JC2YOEC7A2_dead016.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=JC2YOEC7A2_dead016.gif) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/6ADJDPLEX0_dead017.gif (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=6ADJDPLEX0_dead017.gif) http://img45.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/9CSK8ESY33_dead018.gif (http://img45.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=9CSK8ESY33_dead018.gif) http://img24.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/V3ON40436V_dead019.jpg (http://img24.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=V3ON40436V_dead019.jpg) http://img25.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/B95OXY7FYV_dead020.jpg (http://img25.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=B95OXY7FYV_dead020.jpg) http://img44.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/RIFQJ3NYHR_dead021.jpg (http://img44.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=RIFQJ3NYHR_dead021.jpg)

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 01:33 PM
First picture purportedly of the dead bin Laden

http://i.imgur.com/QrEUF.jpg

Muddy
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
"I was too busy killing osama"...um, YAH :lol: you were busy playing golf, sonovabitch!

:hand:

Muddy
05-02-2011, 01:36 PM

If you go to Aljazeera.com they have a lovely photographic mural of Bin Laden showing him smiling, and mad, and being cutesy... :roll:

Arkady Renko
05-02-2011, 01:37 PM

apparently that's a fake shopped together from an older picture of Bin Laden and a dead body from rotten.com

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
I agree with all those headlines, except the "justice has been done" part

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 01:39 PM
If you go to Aljazeera.com they have a lovely photographic mural of Bin Laden showing him smiling, and mad, and being cutesy... :roll:

That doesn't surprise me at all :wha:

apparently that's a fake shopped together from an older picture of Bin Laden and a dead body from rotten.com

Well I hope that they took photographic proof, because all the Islamic whack-jobs that followed him won't believe it otherwise

Muddy
05-02-2011, 01:49 PM
That doesn't surprise me at all :wha:

Here it is.. On top of the story... fuckers..

http://i52.tinypic.com/1zd8bbl.jpg

FBD
05-02-2011, 01:55 PM

yeah, unless he's been coloring, the spinach chin looks a little too black.

Major Tool
05-02-2011, 02:03 PM
Was beginning to worry that the bastard would outlive me. Thank God for proper retribution. The coward died cowering behind a female human shield. Now he's rotting fish bait. I hope a horny dolphin has its way with his sinking corpse before the cretin's bones rest on the ocean floor to feed the hagfish. I know it's not a particularly Christian way of assessing the death of another human being but I'll rationalize this to myself by saying that his credentials for being a human were less believable than Obama's birth certificate. Yeah, I know, I've been out of the loop on that one. Good-bye, Osama, you'll be Hitler's bitch in Hell, baby.

All credit to the President and his team for getting the job done. Thanks to the bitch in Guantanamo who finally dropped the dime about Bin Laden's couriers that got the ball rolling. Thanks to former President Bush for never giving up. Thanks to the gallant men and women in Ops and the CIA who put it all in motion and who made us proud.

If my days will end here in Gotham, then I at least I now know the villain who caused the greatest wound and grief on the world's greatest city has finally be sent to be judged by a greater power. Just great.

Hugh_Janus
05-02-2011, 02:23 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5916/1304340069437.gif (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/1304340069437.gif/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
shamelessly stolen, but LAWL

Acid Trip
05-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Now we just need Pakistan to reimburse us for all the anti-terrorism money we've given them. They knew where he was this whole time and played us like fools.

Lambchop
05-02-2011, 02:47 PM
The area where they surrounded him. His blood? Or possibly his son's blood.

http://i53.tinypic.com/hujfc4.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/29gonpl.jpg

Muddy
05-02-2011, 03:13 PM
http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/5916/1304340069437.gif (http://img197.imageshack.us/i/1304340069437.gif/)

:lol: nice..!!

beowulf
05-02-2011, 03:50 PM
at least theres one thing to be thankful for..............he aint coming back as a zombie :dance::dance::dance::dance:

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh72/iconsaints/headshot.gif

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 05:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/09fM7l.jpg

Godfather
05-02-2011, 05:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/09fM7l.jpg

:rofl: Ok that had my laughing pretty hard

Goofy
05-02-2011, 05:09 PM
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/406660/bin_laden_singing_i_will_survive/

Not likely :mrgreen:

beowulf
05-02-2011, 05:33 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/33l376c.jpg

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 05:40 PM

pardon my skepticism.

Just relating the radio reports as they came in.

As for St George's post questioning the burial at sea...as DGX mentioned, it's a move so that the zealots don't have a shrine to recognize, VERY good move IMO.

If I may...the terrorists are already going to cry foul, I think we should of stuffed Bin Laden's body with formaldehyde and straw, then inflated it with helium and floated that bastard's corpse in the Macy's Day parade :thumbsup:

and one last..I heard sound bytes featuring various reporters from last night confusing Osama with Obama.The best was " President Obama has been shot, the world is rejoicing " :lol:

Fucking well done America, it took awhile but you nailed the face of terrorism and I hope those other mooks think twice before stepping up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Godfather
05-02-2011, 05:42 PM
I want helmet-cam video from the DEVGRU team that did it now :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 05:43 PM

http://i.imgur.com/em6dE.jpg

Goofy
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM
I want helmet-cam video from the DEVGRU team that did it now :thumbsup:

I want to buy the trigger man a beer :tup:

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 05:44 PM
I wonder about the exact moment...the strike team goes in, they start a firefight and then someone pulls the ankles of a dead, elderly dude and realizes it's the head cheese.

I know they're professionals but I bet at least one American let out a WOOT! or a Fucking EH Bubba!!!! :dance:

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
*adjusts tin foil hat*

...and I know his body wasn't interred at sea.They have it secured in some top secret location.Next week they're going to chop him up, put him in the fertilizer spreader and toss his bits on the White House Rose garden so 'Bama and future presidents can look out the window and smile.

Godfather
05-02-2011, 05:48 PM
I want to buy the trigger man a beer :tup:

Love to :thumbsup:

I'm sure we'll never see their faces or names though... being a Green Beret or SEAL is a huge accomplishment... but these teams like Delta and DEVGRU are up another level again. Their families probably don't even know what they do....

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Do you think he actually got the 25 million reward?

or just a medal, an honorary thank you, set up his family and him for life sort of thing?

St. George
05-02-2011, 06:24 PM
As for St George's post questioning the burial at sea...as DGX mentioned, it's a move so that the zealots don't have a shrine to recognize, VERY good move IMO.

I bow down to your superior intelligence on this matter. You must really be in the know. You do have nearly 5000 posts more than me so you are an expert on everything. Who the fuck knows what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

CNN and the BBC have broadcast it. It must be true. :rolleyes:

*adjusts tin foil hat*

...and I know his body wasn't interred at sea.They have it secured in some top secret location.Next week they're going to chop him up, put him in the fertilizer spreader and toss his bits on the White House Rose garden so 'Bama and future presidents can look out the window and smile.

After 10 years of looking and following 10 years of bloodshed within the first 10 hours of finding and killing this bastard the first thing you would do is dump him in the sea.

:lol:

Do you not think it possible that his body has been retained and they are just saying this so that" the zealots don't have a shrine to recognize"

I don't know anything anymore than the average man in the street. I have just spent the last 7 hours, (admittedly getting pised at a BBQ), in the company of family member who was an officer in the British army at the heights of the "troubles" with the IRA in the 70's/80's. He was telling me that the news reports that came out then did not correlate with what he was witnessing at ground level.

We can all agree that Osama is dead. When or how it actually happened you nor I will ever never know.

The only thing I know for certain is that my wife and I are currently potty training our 21 month daughter. Sometimes she gets it right and pees/poos in the potty, other times she wees and shits in her pants. I bet the fucking story would be different if the beeb was running it!

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 06:27 PM
Do you think he actually got the 25 million reward?

or just a medal, an honorary thank you, set up his family and him for life sort of thing?

Since he was a soldier and on a specific mission, I doubt he will be eligible for the reward unfortunately.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 06:28 PM
I bow down to your superior intelligence on this matter. You must really be in the know. You do have nearly 5000 posts more than me so you are an expert on everything. Who the fuck knows what happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

After 10 years of looking and following 10 years of bloodshed within the first 10 hours of finding and killing this bastard the first thing you would do is dump him in the sea.

Do you not think it possible that his body has been retained and they are just saying this so that" the zealots don't have a shrine to recognize"

I don't know anything anymore than the average man in the street. I have just spent the last 7 hours, (admittedly getting pised at a BBQ), in the company of family member who was an officer in the British army at the heights of the "troubles" with the IRA in the 70's/80's. He was telling me that the news reports that came out then did not correlate with what he was witnessing at ground level.

We can all agree that Osama is dead. When or how it actually happened you nor I will ever never know.

The only thing I know for certain is that my wife and I are currently potty training our 21 month daughter. Sometimes she gets it right and pees/poos in the potty, other times she wees and shits in her pants. I bet the fucking story would be different if the beeb was running it!

Can't recall arguing with you on any point...moreso I'm agreeing.I answered your query based on what I heard, agreed with a personal observation that they didn't dump the body and made a joke.

Have another beer, try and read more clearly and lose the attitude pal............

Godfather
05-02-2011, 06:30 PM
Since he was a soldier and on a specific mission, I doubt he will be eligible for the reward unfortunately.

Nope... can't be working for the government and be eligible for their rewards :lol: Just like the lotto people can play the lotto

Especially since this unit alone costs a billion dollars a year... consider this one a freebee :P

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 06:33 PM

Dude, completely out of line, this is a discussion, not an argument. EVERYTHING is speculation and everyone is allowed to put forth their opinion.

No attitude please.

Godfather
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Da Godfada says he's sleepin' wit da fishes

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 06:45 PM
@ St George

The first post I mentioned that they said his body was interred at sea, in order to prevent something further from happening by the followers,
I never said that's what actually did happen, as I wasn't there.

and this post a few posts before your little blast at me....

*adjusts tin foil hat*

If you want to know what I really think on any issue, you are always welcome TO ASK ME.Here are my thoughts on this story just for the record - the burial at sea is a cover story, they have his body and will sequester it away forever somewhere and the public will never know......

As the 5000 posts bullshit and your obvious hidden attitude towards me, maybe after you do get 5000 posts you will be able to read with some degree of literal comprehension before you level your critical and sarcastic drivel towards someone else who's done nothing but welcome you and be civil.

/ffs

St. George
05-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Can't recall arguing with you on any point...moreso I'm agreeing.I answered your query based on what I heard, agreed with a personal observation that they didn't dump the body and made a joke.

Have another beer, try and read more clearly and lose the attitude pal............

I must've misinterpreted your "tin foil hat reference". I reafirm that nobody knows what the hell has happened.

I bet even the guy taking all the credit, yeap Obama, was handed a piece of paper with someone saying, "yeah I know what it says, just read the damn thing will ya".

We now "officially" have one less mass murdering shithead on the planet and for that we are truly thankful. Onto the next one eh?

What with the Royal wedding and now the announcement of the death of Osama I think I've had enough euphoria for one weekend and to be quite honest Hal, after the amount I've supped, I haven't got enough room for any more beers sir!

FBD
05-02-2011, 06:53 PM
:dance:

http://www.despair.com/bustedtshirt.html?utm_source=Wailing+List+Opt+In&utm_campaign=fca007c3af-consolationprize042711&utm_medium=email

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/demotivators/bustedtshirt.jpg

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
I must've misinterpreted your "tin foil hat reference". I reafirm that nobody knows what the hell has happened.

I bet even the guy taking all the credit, yeap Obama, was handed a piece of paper with someone saying, "yeah I know what it says, just read the damn thing will ya".

We now "officially" have one less mass murdering shithead on the planet and for that we are truly thankful. Onto the next one eh?

What with the Royal wedding and now the announcement of the death of Osama I think I've had enough euphoria for one weekend and to be quite honest Hal, after the amount I've supped, I haven't got enough room for any more beers sir!

St George my newest friend....if I ever disagree with something spoken here, I start my post with - I disagree with that statement.

If I'm making fun of you, I'll quote your post.....

Going to forget that little bit of animosity directed at me and move on now,
cheers

St. George
05-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Dude, completely out of line, this is a discussion, not an argument. EVERYTHING is speculation and everyone is allowed to put forth their opinion.

No attitude please.

I'm gonna re-read this tomorrow when the effects of an an afternoon drinking in the sunshine has worn off. At this point in time adding to this discussion, I see no attitude on my part.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 06:57 PM

see ya tomorrow

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 07:07 PM
...I see no attitude on my part.

No attitude, huh?

RBP
05-02-2011, 07:08 PM
boom. headshot.

http://i.imgur.com/s80Fr.jpg

St. George
05-02-2011, 07:21 PM

Just re-read and albeit still with the fumes of a few beers and a couple of bottles of wine lingering on my warm breath this appears like a very definite statement that you "in your opinion" think it's a good move to bury the body at sea. All I was saying is that anybody who wasn't there has no idea whether the body was burried at sea or not or if the body has been retained by the US and they are simply saying this to "avoid zealots having a shrine to recognize".

Alright. In this discussion I admit I could've used a couple of less F-words which could've been misconstued as attitiude. :rolleyes:

St. George
05-02-2011, 07:23 PM
No attitude, huh?

You are clearly not English. This is indeed sarcasm. This is how we discuss stuff.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 07:26 PM
You are clearly not English. This is indeed sarcasm. This is how we discuss stuff.

Veiled insults at me are not helping your case. I do indeed get sarcasm and use it a lot myself. That to me is more than sarcasm and that's what matters here.

Now let's drop it and move on.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 07:32 PM
For anyone (including myself) that didn't get to see Obama's presser last night, here's the the text from the speech:

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women and children.

It was nearly 10 years ago that a bright September day was darkened by the worst attack on the American people in our history. The images of 9/11 are seared into our national memory. Hijacked planes cutting through a cloudless September sky.

The Twin Towers collapsing to the ground. Black smoke billowing up from the Pentagon. The wreckage of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Pennsylvania where the actions of heroic citizens saved even more heartbreak and destruction.

And yet we know that the worst images are those that were unseen to the world. The empty seat at the dinner table.

Children who were forced to grow up without their mother or their father. Parents who would never know the feeling of their child's embrace.

Nearly 3,000 citizens taken from us, leaving a gaping hole in our hearts.

On September 11th, 2001, in our time of grief, the American people came together. We offered our neighbors a hand, and we offered the wounded our blood. We reaffirmed our ties to each other and our love of community and country.

On that day, no matter where we came from, what god we prayed to or what race or ethnicity we were, we were united as one American family. We were also united in our resolve, to protect our nation and to -- to bring those who committed this vicious attack to justice.

We quickly learned that the 9/11 attacks were carried out by al Qaeda, an organization headed by Osama bin Laden, which had openly declared war on the United States and was committed to killing innocents in our country and around the globe. And so we went to war against al Qaeda, to protect our citizens, our friends, and our allies.

Over the last 10 years, thanks to the tireless and heroic work of our military and our counterterrorism professionals, we've made great strides in that effort. We've disrupted terrorist attacks and strengthened our homeland defense.

In Afghanistan, we removed the Taliban government which had given bin Laden and al Qaeda safe haven and support. And around the globe, we worked with our friends and allies to capture or kill scores of al Qaeda terrorists including several who were a part of the 9/11 plot.

Yet, Osama bin Laden avoided capture and escaped across the Afghan border into Pakistan. Meanwhile, al Qaeda continued to operate from along that border and operate through its affiliates across the world.

And so shortly after taking office, I directed Leon Panetta, the director of the CIA, to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda. Even as we continued our broader efforts to disrupt, dismantle and defeat his network.

Then last August, after years of painstaking work by our intelligence community, I was briefed on a possible lead to bin Laden. It was far from certain. And it took many months to run this thread to ground.

I met repeatedly with my national security team as we developed more information about the possibility that we had located bin Laden hiding within a compound deep inside Pakistan.

And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action and authorized an operation to get Osama bin Laden and bring him to justice.

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abad Abad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties.

After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

For over two decades, bin Laden has been al Qaeda's leader and symbol and has continued to plot attacks against our country and our friends and allies.

The death of bin Laden marks the most significant achievement to date in our nation's effort to defeat al Qaeda.

And his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not and never will be at war with Islam. I've made clear just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11 that our war is not against Islam. Bin laden was not a Muslim leader. He was a mass murderer of Muslims. Indeed, al Qaeda slaughtered scores of Muslims in many countries including our own.

So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity. Over the years, I've repeatedly made clear that we would take action within Pakistan if we knew where bin Laden was. That is what we've done.

But it's important to note that our counterterrorism cooperation with Pakistan helped lead us to bin Laden and the compound where he was hiding. Indeed, bin Laden had declared war against Pakistan as well and ordered attacks against the Pakistani people.

Tonight I called President Zardari, and my team has also spoken with their Pakistani counterparts. They agree that this is a good and historic day for both of our nations. And going forward, it is essential that Pakistan continue to join us in the fight against al Qaeda and its affiliates.

The American people did not choose this fight. It came to our shores and started with the senseless slaughter of our citizens. After nearly 10 years of service, struggle and sacrifice, we know well the costs of war.

These efforts weigh on me every time I, as commander in chief, have to sign a letter to a family that has lost a loved one or look into the eyes of a service member who's been gravely wounded.

So Americans understand the costs of war. Yet as a country, we will never tolerate our security being threatened, nor stand idly by when our people have been killed. We will be relentless in defense of our citizens and our friends and allies. We will be true to the values that make us who we are.

And on nights like this one, we can say to those families who have lost loved ones to al Qaeda's terror, justice has been done.

Tonight we give thanks to the countless intelligence and counterterrorism professionals who've worked tirelessly to achieve this outcome. The American people do not see their work nor know their names, but tonight they feel the satisfaction of their work and the result of their pursuit of justice.

We give thanks for the men who carried out this operation, for they exemplify the professionalism, patriotism and unparalleled courage of those who serve our country. And they are part of a generation that has borne the heaviest share of the burden since that September day.

Finally, let me say to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11, that we have never forgotten your loss, nor wavered in our commitment to see that we do whatever it takes to prevent another attack on our shores.

And tonight, let us think back to the sense of unity that prevailed on 9/11. I know that it has, at times, frayed. Yet today's achievement is a testament to the greatness of our country and the determination of the American people.

The cause of securing our country is not complete, but tonight we are once again reminded that America can do whatever we set our mind to. That is the story of our history. Whether it's the pursuit of prosperity for our people or the struggle for equality for all our citizens, our commitment to stand up for our values abroad, and our sacrifices to make the world a safer place.

Let us remember that we can do these things not just because of wealth or power, but because of who we are, one nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

Thank you. May God bless you. And may God bless the United States of America.

St. George
05-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Veiled insults at me are not helping your case. I do indeed get sarcasm and use it a lot myself. That to me is more than sarcasm and that's what matters here.

Now let's drop it and move on.

Take it as you want Lance. You have nearly 3 times more posts than Hal so I clearly have no chance of convincing you of my sarcastic nature. :rolleyes:

:-k Maybe if i'd used this smiley >>>>>:rolleyes: a few hundred nore times that would help.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 07:37 PM
Just re-read and albeit still with the fumes of a few beers and a couple of bottles of wine lingering on my warm breath this appears like a very definite statement that you "in your opinion" think it's a good move to bury the body at sea. All I was saying is that anybody who wasn't there has no idea whether the body was burried at sea or not or if the body has been retained by the US and they are simply saying this to "avoid zealots having a shrine to recognize".

Alright. In this discussion I admit I could've used a couple of less F-words which could've been misconstued as attitiude. :rolleyes:

:lol: DUDE! If we must dissect, let's do this together....

from hal's post - ..."it's a move"...implying what they did (nothing whatsoever to do with your post or opinion)

"...very good move IMO" ...whether it's the truth or not, I agree it's a good way to handle that aspect.

In no way or through any sentence structure did I indicate your post was wrong, you were wrong or that Amy Winehouse would be a good lay.Your response however, made it seem like I called you an idiot, fucked your wife and held my posting experience here over your head like some badge of honor.

To be perfectly clear on the latter point, I just finished making a thread in general chat about me getting 5000 posts and the according 'respect' that comes with it.If you knew how I really felt on the subject of post counts versus intelligence, you would find that my tongue was so firmly planted in cheek for that 5000 post thread, that I almost choked :lol:

As for your post mentioning ''words which could've been misconstrued as attitude".....nothing was misconstrued at all, it was quite apparent and blatant :lol: You strike me as someone who won't apologize even when proven wrong and perhaps out of line....that's fine, I'll still sleep tonight and we'll both be back posting tomorrow.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Take it as you want Lance. You have nearly 3 times more posts than Hal so I clearly have no chance of convincing you of my sarcastic nature. :rolleyes:

:-k Maybe if i'd used this smiley >>>>>:rolleyes: a few hundred nore times that would help.

Do you not understand what drop it means? Final warning dude....

St. George
05-02-2011, 08:06 PM
:lol: DUDE! If we must dissect, let's do this together.... YEAH I GET THIS AS SARCASM. NOT SPAT MY DUMMY OUT YET!

from hal's post - ..."it's a move"...implying what they did (nothing whatsoever to do with your post or opinion) YEAH, I KNOW. DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE REFERRING TO MY "POST OR OPINION". STILL NO DUMMY SPAT OUT.

"...very good move IMO" ...whether it's the truth or not, I agree it's a good way to handle that aspect. AGREE WITH YOUR COMMENT BUT I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THE US GOVERNMENT POSSIBLY (AS WE SHARE THE COMMON VIEW), LYING TO THE WORLD.

In no way or through any sentence structure did I indicate your post was wrong, you were wrong or that Amy Winehouse would be a good lay.Your response however, made it seem like I called you an idiot, fucked your wife and held my posting experience here over your head like some badge of honor. UNDERLINED PART UNCALLED FOR AND YOUR INTERPRETATION OF MY POST NOT MINE.

To be perfectly clear on the latter point, I just finished making a thread in general chat about me getting 5000 posts and the according 'respect' that comes with it.If you knew how I really felt on the subject of post counts versus intelligence, you would find that my tongue was so firmly planted in cheek for that 5000 post thread, that I almost choked :lol: YOU DON'T THINK I RECOGNISE SARCASM? IN MY PM TO YOU, THIS WAS YOUR THREAD THAT I REFERRED TO WHEN I SAID YOU MADE ME SMILE!!!!!!

As for your post mentioning ''words which could've been misconstrued as attitude".....nothing was misconstrued at all, it was quite apparent and blatant :lol: You strike me as someone who won't apologize even when proven wrong and perhaps out of line....that's fine, I'll still sleep tonight and we'll both be back posting tomorrow .

HERE, YOU ARE INCORRECT. NOTE I SAID INCORRECT LANCE AND NOT UNCORRECT! >>>>>>>>>>>>>:rolleyes: (SARCASM). ANYBODY WHO TRULY KNOWS ME, KNOWS THAT IF I HAVE TO GIVE AN APOLOGY BECAUSE I THINK I AM IN THE WRONG THEN I WILL GIVE ONE. IN LIGHT OF THE RESPONSE I GIVE TO LANCE BELOW I FEEL THAT YOUR COMMENT IN BOLD ABOVE MAY NOT BE THE CASE.

Do you not understand what drop it means? Final warning dude....http://tehbasement.com/showthread.php?2-Rules
Code of Conduct

Please maintain respect to all individuals on the board at all times. As we are a community, there are a wide range of opinions, experiences, backgrounds, religions and ages. It is your responsibility to read and follow these rules for everyone's enjoyment.

1: No Flaming
2: No Harassment
3: No Insults period, including, but not limited to racist, religious, ethnic, gender, or any other type of personal attack
4: No unsolicited PM's to other members that are intended to harass or intimidate
5: No Vicious Character Attacks

Generally, hate and prejudice of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated in any form.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
just can't admit you fucked up eh? :lol:

Lance - George and I have been pm'ing, all is fine here.

Lets move on with this ground breaking story :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 08:17 PM
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

He's the owner of this forum and what he says goes. He pays the bills and sets the rules.

Lambchop
05-02-2011, 08:23 PM
boom. headshot.

:mrgreen:

Muddy
05-02-2011, 08:24 PM
That mother fuckers tall... 6-4 to 6-6..

DemonGeminiX
05-02-2011, 08:28 PM
:-k

Didn't know they could stack shit that high.

St. George
05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
just can't admit you fucked up eh? :lol:

Lance - George and I have been pm'ing, all is fine here.

Lets move on with this ground breaking story :thumbsup:

As I said before, If I think I have I'll admit it. I have no idea why you think I think you are disagreeing with my post?

Muddy
05-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Sorry.. 'WAS tall'... WAS.. :lol:

redred
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM

St. George
05-02-2011, 08:30 PM
He's the owner of this forum and what he says goes. He pays the bills and sets the rules.

Well it was nice knowing some of you guys then!

Regards

St. G.

beowulf
05-02-2011, 08:48 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/xga0cp.jpg

beowulf
05-02-2011, 08:50 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/rrio2u.jpg

redred
05-02-2011, 08:55 PM

beowulf
05-02-2011, 08:56 PM
i see Mrs Bin Laden has changed her status on faceBook to 'single' :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 09:05 PM
http://tehbasement.com/showthread.php?2-Rules
Code of Conduct

Please maintain respect to all individuals on the board at all times. As we are a community, there are a wide range of opinions, experiences, backgrounds, religions and ages. It is your responsibility to read and follow these rules for everyone's enjoyment.

1: No Flaming
2: No Harassment
3: No Insults period, including, but not limited to racist, religious, ethnic, gender, or any other type of personal attack
4: No unsolicited PM's to other members that are intended to harass or intimidate
5: No Vicious Character Attacks

Generally, hate and prejudice of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated in any form.

Yup, and he just earned himself a week off

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Sorry.. 'WAS tall'... WAS.. :lol:

http://i55.tinypic.com/xga0cp.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/rrio2u.jpg

Bwahahahahahahahahaha :lmao:

AntZ
05-02-2011, 09:23 PM
boom. headshot.

Don't let Sertes see that! He still insists that the FBI doesn't want him! :roll:

Speaking of ole' Sertes, I wonder if he's organizing a candle light visual for Osama right now?? :-k

AntZ
05-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Getting bin Laden: How the mission went down

By: Mike Allen

May 2, 2011 10:32 AM EDT

The helicopter carrying Navy SEALs malfunctioned as it approached Osama bin Laden’s compound at about 3:30 p.m. ET Sunday, stalling as it hovered. The pilot set it down gently inside the walls, then couldn’t get it going again.

It was a heart-stopping moment for President Barack Obama, who had been monitoring the raid in the White House Situation Room, surrounded by members of his war cabinet.

“Obviously, everyone was thinking about Black Hawk Down and Desert One,” a senior administration official recalled.

The SEALs disembarked.

“The assault team went ahead and raided the compound, even though they didn’t know if they would have a ride home,” an official said.

The special forces put bombs on the crippled chopper and blew it up, then lifted off in a reinforcement craft just before 4:15 p.m., capping an astounding 40 minutes that gave the United States a tectonic victory in the 10-year war on terror touched off by 9/11.

“The world is safer. It is a better place because of the death of Osama bin Laden,” Obama said at the White House Monday.

The sick chopper turned out to be a tiny wrinkle in an astounding military and intelligence triumph. Bin Laden was shot in the face by the SEALs during a firefight after resisting capture.

Bin Laden’s body was taken to the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson, and he was buried in the North Arabian Sea overnight — less than 12 hours after the raid, officials said. DNA from the remains provided certain confirmation that bin Laden was dead. He was 54.

Briefing reporters at the White House Monday, Obama’s counterterrorism adviser John Brennan said the special-ops team that went into the compound was prepared to take bin Laden alive, but he resisted. A woman - one of bin Laden’s many wives - was used as a human shield for bin Laden during the firefight, and was killed, Brennan said.

Brennan declined to describe exactly how White House officials monitored the firefight and said the confirmation that the man killed at the compound was bin Laden came in through the day, as the body was identified by various means. “There wasn’t one ‘A-ha’ when the DNA came in,” Brennan said. “It was building over time.”

As for convincing skeptics that the man killed was the Al Qaeda mastermind, Brennan said the White House is still considering what other evidence to release — including whether to release a photograph of bin Laden’s body. “We are going to do everything we can to make sure nobody has any basis to try to deny that we got Osama bin Laden,” Brennan said.

Here’s how the world’s most-hunted man was vanquished, as recounted by senior administration officials:

Contrary to the intelligence community’s long-held belief that bin Laden was in a lawless “no man’s land” on the Pakistani border, bin Laden had been hiding in a three-story house in a one-acre compound in Abbottabad, about 35 miles north of Islamabad, the Pakistani capital. Officials describe it as a relatively affluent community, with lots of residents who are retired military.

“Bin Laden was living in a relatively comfortable place: a compound valued at about $1 million,” a senior U.S. official told POLITICO. “Many of his foot soldiers are located in some of the remotest regions of Pakistan and live in austere conditions. You’ve got to wonder if they’re rethinking their respect for their dead leader. He obviously wasn’t living as one of them.”

Officials described the raid as the culmination of years of highly advanced intelligence work that included the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), which specializes in imagery and maps, and the National Security Agency (NSA), the “codemakers and codebreakers” who can covertly watch and listen to conversations around the world.

On June 2, 2009, just over four months into his presidency, Obama had signed a memo to CIA Director Leon Panetta stating “in order to ensure that we have expanded every effort, I direct you to provide me within 30 days a detailed operation plan for locating and bringing to justice” bin Laden.

In the biggest break in a global pursuit of bin Laden that stretched back to the Clinton administration, the U.S. discovered the compound by following one of the terrorist’s personal couriers, identified by terrorist detainees as one of the few al Qaeda couriers who bin Laden trusted.

“They indicated he might be living with and protecting bin Laden,” a senior administration official told reporters on a midnight conference call. “Detainees gave us his nom de guerre, or his nickname, and identified him as both a protégé of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of September 11th, and a trusted assistant of Abu Faraj al-Libbi, the former number three of al Qaeda who was captured in 2005.”

Officials didn’t learn the courier’s name until 2007. Then it took two years to find him and track him back to this compound, which was discovered in August 2010.

“It was a “Holy cow!” moment,” an official said.

The compound had been relatively secluded when it was built in 2005 — on the outskirts of the town center, at the end of a narrow dirt road.

“In the last six years, some residential homes have been built nearby,” an official said on the call. “The main structure, a three-story building, has few windows facing the outside of the compound. A terrace on the third floor … has a seven-foot privacy wall. … [T]he property is valued at approximately $1 million but has no telephone or Internet service connected to it.”

Everything about the compound signaled that it was being used to hide someone important.

“It has 12- to 18-foot walls topped with barbed wire,” the official said. “Internal wall sections — internal walls sectioned off different portions of the compound to provide extra privacy. Access to the compound is restricted by two security gates, and the residents of the compound burn their trash, unlike their neighbors, who put the trash out for collection.

For all their suspicions, U.S. officials never knew for sure that bin Laden was inside.

The White House’s original plan had been to bomb the house, but Obama ultimately decided against that.

“The helicopter raid was riskier. It was more daring,” an official told POLITICO. “But he wanted proof. He didn’t want to just leave a pile of rubble.”

Officials knew there were 22 people living there, and Obama wanted to be sure not to kill civilians unnecessarily. So he ordered officials to come up with an air-assault plan.

The SEALs held rehearsals of the raid on April 7 and April 13, with officials monitoring the action from Washington.

As the real thing approached, daily meetings were held of the national security principals, chaired by National Security Adviser Tom Donilon, and their deputies, chaired by Brennan, Obama’s counterterrorism adviser.

Over the past seven weeks, Obama had chaired numerous National Security Council meetings on the topic, including ones on March 14, March 29, April 12, April 19 and April 28.

“In the lead up to this operation, the President convened at least 9 meetings with his national security Principals,” a senior administration official e-mailed reporters. “Principals met formally an additional five times themselves; and their Deputies met 7 times. This was in addition to countless briefings on the subject during the President’s intelligence briefings; and frequent consultations between the [White House National Security Council], CIA, [Defense Department] and Joint Staff. The President was actively involved in reviewing all facets of the operation.”

At an April 19 meeting in the Situation Room, the president approved the air assault as the course of action. He ordered the force to fly to the region to conduct it.

Last Thursday, just after his East Room announcement that Panetta would succeed Robert Gates as Defense Secretary, the president held another meeting in the Situation Room, and went through everyone’s final recommendations.

Obama didn’t announce his decision at the meeting, but kept his counsel overnight.

In the White House Diplomatic Room at 8:20 a.m. on Friday, before flying down to view tornado destruction in Alabama, Obama informed Donilon that he was authorizing the operation. Also attending the meeting were Brennan, White House Chief of Staff Bill Daley and Deputy National Security Adviser Denis McDonough.

Donilon signed a written authorization to Panetta, who commanded the strike team. Donilon convened a principals’ meeting at 3 p.m. to finish the planning.

The raid was scheduled for Saturday, the day when Obama and most of the West Wing was due at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner. But weather pushed it to Sunday.

Top West Wing staff worked most of the day on the operation. Senior national-security officials stayed in the Situation Room beginning at 1 p.m.

The official’s e-mail gave this account of Obama’s day: “2:00pm the President met with the Principals to review final preparations. … 3:32pm the President returned to the Sit Room for an additional briefing. … 3:50pm the President first learns that UBL was tentatively identified. … 7:01pm the President learns that there’s a ‘high probability’ the HVT [high-value target] was [bin Laden]. … 8:30pm the President receives further briefings.”

Obama went golfing at Andrews Air Force Base on Sunday, leaving the White House at 9:42 a.m. and returning at 2:04 p.m.

In the Situation Room, the president was surrounded by Daley, Donilon, McDonough, Gates, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and others.

Panetta was at CIA headquarters, where he had turned his conference room into a command center that gave him constant contact with the tactical leaders of the strike team.

With the team still in the compound, the commander on the ground told a remote commander that they had found bin Laden.

Applause erupted in Washington.

Three other adult males were killed with bin Laden, officials said.

“We believe two were the couriers and the third was bin Laden’s adult son,” an official said on the call. “There were several women and children at the compound. One woman was killed when she was used as a shield by a male combatant. Two other women were injured.”

U.S. forces took photographs of the body, and officials used facial-recognition technology to compare them with known pictures of bin Laden. Authorities matched the DNA to DNA from other members of bin Laden’s family.

It was him.

At 11:35 p.m., Obama stepped into the East Room and told the world: “Justice has been done.”

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54093.html

redred
05-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Don't let Sertes see that! He still insists that the FBI doesn't want him! :roll:

Speaking of ole' Sertes, I wonder if he's organizing a candle light visual for Osama right now?? :-k

oh god i forgot about that nutter :lol:

Deepsepia
05-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Just relating the radio reports as they came in.

Oh, wasn't thrashing you.

I just find the need to namecheck our two-faced Quislings in news reports a bit silly -- that's not you, that's the reporting.

It reminds me of that scene in the last Transformer movie, when a key juncture, someone says "Here come the Jordanians" (or was it Egyptians?) as if they're supposed to help anything . . .

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
just reading Anthz's post....wow, I'm impressed.The timeline makes Obama seem like he has nerves of steel.Did he golf the same day the order was carried out? :lol:

also a hal editorial - Can you imagine if Obama was attacked and he used his wife as a human shield?????

to Bin laden - F.F.S. you coward using followers/relatives in that manner.And living in relative luxury 'hiding out' while his footmen live in dirt.
You giant POS, don't r.i.p.

beowulf
05-02-2011, 09:47 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2mzax4x.jpg

beowulf
05-02-2011, 09:50 PM
oh god i forgot about that nutter :lol:

http://i53.tinypic.com/2hq54x0.jpg

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Oh, wasn't thrashing you.

I just find the need to namecheck our two-faced Quislings in news reports a bit silly -- that's not you, that's the reporting.

It reminds me of that scene in the last Transformer movie, when a key juncture, someone says "Here come the Jordanians" (or was it Egyptians?) as if they're supposed to help anything . . .

Thanks, didn't feel like a thrashing :lol:

I understand, we all know the SEALS did the job.I can't help myself...rather than blow the building they landed a helicopter and carried out a ground assault.That is so fecking cool.Coupled with what must have been a heart stopping moment for the team when the helicopter malfunctioned and possibly no ride out of there....whoa!!!!

I wonder who gets to play the SEAL in the movie :thumbsup:

Pony
05-02-2011, 09:52 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/2mzax4x.jpg

I just saw a post elsewhere, he said "Amazing what the Americans can get done when the playstation network is down."

Pony
05-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I can't help myself...rather than blow the building they landed a helicopter and carried out a ground assault.That is so fecking cool....

Yea, my first reaction on reading the details was "Holy shit they landed a chopper inside the walls!"

Teh One Who Knocks
http://i.imgur.com/MAiUr.jpg

redred
http://i.imgur.com/GST6Z.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Its-Amazing-what-the-Americans-can-do-when-the-PS3-Network-is-down/172135939508742

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Yea, my first reaction on reading the details was "Holy shit they landed a chopper inside the walls!"

The movie rights are going to be worth BILLIONS :lol:

fook me, I'll go see it even if Tom Cruise is starring :thumbsup:

beowulf
05-02-2011, 10:09 PM

saves having to try blowing a hole in the wall :lol:

i remember reading the autobio of the guy who got delta Force off the ground (he served as an exchange with the S.A.S. where he got the idea)......im sure it was him who was involved with a mission in viet nam where they planned to crash land a helo full of SF into the middle of a NVA pow camp to rescue US prisoners, then break OUT of the camp to be picked up somewhere where there was more room for a bigger helo........might be wrong tho, been a long time since i read that book

*edit*.....just been googling...it wasnt beckworth who started delta, it was meadows who also had SAS experience, and it was the Son Tay raid which they actually did cept when they got there all the prisoners had been moved

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 10:13 PM

i remember reading the autobio of the guy who got delta Force off the ground (he served as an exchange with the S.A.S. where he got the idea)......im sure it was him who was involved with a mission in viet nam where they planned to crash land a helo full of SF into the middle of a NVA pow camp to rescue US prisoners, then break OUT of the camp to be picked up somewhere where there was more room for a bigger helo........might be wrong tho, been a long time since i read that book

them guys get the BIGBALLS award, hands down....

Pony
05-02-2011, 10:16 PM

Let's not get carried away. :hand:

*edit*.....just been googling...it wasnt beckworth who started delta, it was meadows who also had SAS experience, and it was the Son Tay raid which they actually did cept when they got there all the prisoners had been moved

That's nuts! :shock: I'll have to read about that.

Pony
05-02-2011, 10:17 PM
them guys get the BIGBALLS award, hands down....

My thoughts exactly.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Let's not get carried away. :hand:

Yup, it's obvious that there's only one person that could tackle that role

http://i.imgur.com/8hhCj.jpg

Deepsepia
05-02-2011, 10:27 PM
I understand, we all know the SEALS did the job.I can't help myself...rather than blow the building they landed a helicopter and carried out a ground assault.

Limbaugh has offered the oddest comment so far . . . it sounds like he's sincerely praising Obama, but . . . is it sarcastic? I can't tell.

The decision to go in and see who we were shooting, get a real positive ID -- that was important. If you just blow up a building . . . then you're stuck never really knowing. And of course, you make the blast site a martyr-pilgrimage site.

"You see the military wanted to go in there and bomb, like they always do…But President Obama, perhaps the only qualified member in the room to deal with this, insisted on the special forces," he explained.

"Our military wanted to go in there and just scorch the earth leaving no evidence of anything after the mission. But President Obama single-handedly understood what was at stake here. He alone understood the need to get DNA to prove the death, Obama alone understood the aftermath."

According to Limbaugh, Obama's success must be linked to former President George W. Bush.

"We need to never forget that President Obama deserves praise for continuing the policies established by George W. Bush which led to the learning, the acquisition of this intel that led us to the enlarged hut in Pakistan that led to the assassination of bin Laden last night," he declared.

"Thank God for President Obama. If he had not been there, who knows what would've happened."

Whaddya think? Is Rush being sincere? Or sarcastic? or both?

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 10:29 PM

I go with sarcastic....Limbaugh is a pompous windbag that only talks to hear himself talk

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Rush's comments seem legit...he did try to attach the decision to existing policies by Bush :lol:...it does seem sincere however.

On a personal note...
I have more respect for Obama today, than I have in the past 3 years.

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 10:31 PM
Guess me and Lance will start another thread on whether Limbaugh was sincere :lol:

RBP
05-02-2011, 10:31 PM

I can never tell without hearing the audio in it's entirety... everything is contextual with that guy.

Pony
05-02-2011, 10:32 PM
It sounds sincere but I just can't bring myself to believe it is. :-k

Hugh_Janus
05-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Yup, it's obvious that there's only one person that could tackle that role

http://i.imgur.com/8hhCj.jpg

don't be silly.... he's always ex-special ops :slap: Oh wait.... he's been called out of retirement to a job that no one els can.... :facepalm:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 10:42 PM
Just saw a snippet of an interview with Musharraf....he seemed more concerned about the US incursion into Pakistan without letting them know than he did about the fact that bin Laden is actually dead now :|

AntZ
05-02-2011, 10:44 PM

Cool, and they can also get the Michael Bay/Jerry Bruckheimer team together and let them turn it into an updated version of that god awful Pearl Harbor! :cheerlead:

AntZ
05-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Just saw a snippet of an interview with Musharraf....he seemed more concerned about the US incursion into Pakistan without letting them know than he did about the fact that bin Laden is actually dead now :|

He's whining about the violation of Pakistan's borders while in exile in Dubai! :roll:

Deepsepia
05-02-2011, 10:50 PM

have you seen the 2008 interview with him? No idea where bin Laden is, none at all . . . no one can say he's in Pakistan . . .

These "allies" are lying worthless weasels, and frankly I'm more worried that they have nukes than I am about al Qaeda at this point.

The part that's particularly rich is when he wants us to share our information with them . . . yeah right.

AntZ
05-02-2011, 10:56 PM
http://minimages.com/images/80811541837422528267.gif

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 10:58 PM
have you seen the 2008 interview with him? No idea where bin Laden is, none at all . . . no one can say he's in Pakistan . . .

These "allies" are lying worthless weasels, and frankly I'm more worried that they have nukes than I am about al Qaeda at this point.

The part that's particularly rich is when he wants us to share our information with them . . . yeah right.

I share the same fears about Pakistan.....and the article above proves part of the point.They knew damn well that Bin Laden was there.

Arkady Renko
05-02-2011, 11:01 PM

I think that well has run dry a while ago.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 11:11 PM

It literally disgusts me to think of how much money and equipment we gave those Pakistani liars and how they used our intelligence sharing to protect bin Laden.

AntZ
05-02-2011, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDyrkU0WAQ

Teh One Who Knocks
05-02-2011, 11:17 PM
I say we just let India loose on Pakistan

Hal-9000
05-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I say we just let India loose on Pakistan

it's funny...I work with a few East Indians.We were talking about the cultural differences with them moving here and one guys says -
The worst part about coming to Canada was getting called a 'Paki' for the first few years.Don't people know?...we hate Pakis more than
anyone in this world.

verbatim :lol:

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 11:36 PM

Can't wait for the movie, in particular showing the politics behind this escafacade :thumbsup:

beowulf
05-02-2011, 11:38 PM
it's funny...I work with a few East Indians.We were talking about the cultural differences with them

can vouch for that..........used to work with a guy who was sikh.....as english as they come tho .....his dad was indian immigrant, his mother was a few generations here...nice guy....................we had an agency worker come in one night to do some work for a supplier who had fucked up.............he was muslim...again his dad was the immigrant from pakistan, he had been born here....................i honestly thought we were going to have a punch up cos the atmosphere was electric.....i said to Raj what was up...he replied 'filthy paki muslim...dont trust him'.....i said how can you tell hes a muslim or a paki?.....he said 'cant you tell??????!!!!!!' :shock:...the pair of them spent an 8 hour shift staring each other down

lost in melb.
05-02-2011, 11:44 PM
Just listening to the radio - a Pakistani historian/political commentator interview.

He was saying that there was no way Bin Laden could have moved in there without knowledge and protection and secondly that the US must have known for some time that OBL was living there (they would have only needed to ask their allies right ;) ).

Hal-9000
05-03-2011, 12:45 AM
can vouch for that..........used to work with a guy who was sikh.....as english as they come tho .....his dad was indian immigrant, his mother was a few generations here...nice guy....................we had an agency worker come in one night to do some work for a supplier who had fucked up.............he was muslim...again his dad was the immigrant from pakistan, he had been born here....................i honestly thought we were going to have a punch up cos the atmosphere was electric.....i said to Raj what was up...he replied 'filthy paki muslim...dont trust him'.....i said how can you tell hes a muslim or a paki?.....he said 'cant you tell??????!!!!!!' :shock:...the pair of them spent an 8 hour shift staring each other down

One step further....two of the East Indian guys are Christians, one is Punjabi....the other old guy (we call him Gandhi's Dad) is from Africa and he's Muslim.

Confused yet? :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-03-2011, 02:10 AM

I go with sarcastic....Limbaugh is a pompous windbag that only talks to hear himself talk

Told ya ;)

Was Rush Limbaugh's Praise of President Obama All Sarcasm?
By Sara Hammel - People Magazine

President Barack Obama received bipartisan praise for his handling of the operation to kill Osama bin Laden – but was there one high-profile exception?

Rush Limbaugh opened his radio show Monday with effusive – and highly uncharacteristic – praise, ending with, "Thank God for President Obama."

But later in the show, Limbaugh broke into laughter while reading aloud a publication that appeared to take his earlier comments literally.

beowulf
05-03-2011, 08:28 AM
he other old guy (we call him Gandhi's Dad) is from Africa and he's Muslim.

Confused yet? :lol:

actually...no.....you need to know some history of the British Empire...........back in victorian days they had this idea to build a railway from uganda to kenya and the indian ocean...plus lots of others in africa to set up a rail network.........cos they needed skilled labour to do it they 'imported' it from india where we had the railways running for a long time.......skilled labour and management were from india.....so of course theres lots of their descendants in africa today..........famously idi amin threw them all out of uganda back in the 70's when he was in charge......and the way i understood it, back in apartheid days in south africa the indian population made up a third 'class' besides black and white, and didnt qualify as either!!

Goofy
05-03-2011, 12:07 PM
I wonder about the exact moment...the strike team goes in, they start a firefight and then someone pulls the ankles of a dead, elderly dude and realizes it's the head cheese.

I know they're professionals but I bet at least one American let out a WOOT! or a Fucking EH Bubba!!!! :dance:

I bet they did a :cheerlead :D

:dance:

http://www.despair.com/bustedtshirt.html?utm_source=Wailing+List+Opt+In&utm_campaign=fca007c3af-consolationprize042711&utm_medium=email

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/demotivators/bustedtshirt.jpg

:shock: I want one!!

:roll:

Well it was nice knowing some of you guys then!

Regards

St. G.

:bye: :D

Muddy
05-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Here in the states.

What I noticed yesterday... (aside from FBD :poke: )

We weren't Republicans or Democrats... This guys death brought us all together as 'Americans'..

At least for one day... :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Hopefully it will last longer than a day ;)

Teh One Who Knocks
05-03-2011, 01:45 PM
I thought this was pretty cool...the scene at the Mets/Phillies game when the news broke Sunday evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nSsBr67BqA