PDA

View Full Version : Ke$ha Pens 'Fake Orgasm' Retribution Song

Teh One Who Knocks
09-27-2013, 04:21 PM
By: Joe Bowers - Starpulse News

http://i.imgur.com/JmZh4xf.jpg

Ke$ha has wrote a song about "fake orgasms" to get back at an ex-boyfriend.

The 26 year-old singer has recorded a new track called U Suck Ass, which was inspired by a recent romance gone badly with a guy she claims has a "tiny penis".

She said: "Right now (my new songs are) more dude-oriented, because I recently had this boy just be a total piece of shit, douchebag piece of garbage (to me). And he has a tiny penis, and he sucks real bad, so I'm writing about that."

"I wrote a song called Fuck You, but then that title was already taken, so U Suck Ass is another title. It's talking about fake orgasms every time I had sex with him, and how I pawned all the diamonds he bought me in Vegas and bought some Chanel earrings."

While other celebrities including Taylor Swift are no strangers to writing about their failed relationships, Ke$ha, warns that it's not a good idea to get on her bad side.

She told MTV News: "Don't fuck with me. Out of all the bitches to fuck with ... I'll write a whole album and tell somebody in an interview all about you, all the fake orgasms, tiny wieners."

Muddy
09-27-2013, 04:23 PM
Should she really be slinging any stones with that horrible body of hers?

PorkChopSandwiches
09-27-2013, 04:34 PM
You would fuck her still

deebakes
09-27-2013, 05:05 PM
absolutely :tup:

Muddy
09-27-2013, 05:26 PM
You would fuck her still

No.

DemonGeminiX
09-27-2013, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWuMwRKH2c

Hal-9000
09-28-2013, 08:51 PM
Should she really be slinging any stones with that horrible body of hers?

preach it brother :thumbsup:

I think it's no class to publicly sling shit, good or bad, about anyone in your personal life when you're a star....she signed up for the press/paparazzi/interviews...her lover did not.

Richard Cranium
09-28-2013, 09:04 PM
tiny wiener is just way of saying cavernous vagina,

Hal-9000
09-28-2013, 09:08 PM
girl - I didn't know that your organ was so small!
guy - I didn't know that I'd be playing in a cathedral

DemonGeminiX
09-29-2013, 11:58 AM
tiny wiener is just way of saying cavernous vagina,

:lol: