PDA

View Full Version : 25 "Republicans" that voted yes for cloture.

KevinD
09-28-2013, 02:13 PM
If you are in their district, vote them out.
Currently, Texas is represented by Cruz and Cornyn. You can guess which one won't be getting my vote in 2014.

Alexander (R-TN), Ayotte (R-NH), Barrasso (R-WY), Blunt (R-MO), Boozman (R-AR), Burr (R-NC), Chiesa (R-NJ), Chambliss (R-GA), Coats (R-IN), Coburn (R-OK), Cochran (R-MS), Collins (R-ME), Corker (R-TN), Cornyn (R-TX), Graham (R-SC), Hoeven (R-ND), Isakson (R-GA), Johnson (R-WI), Johanns (R-NE), Kirk (R-IL), McCain (R-AZ), McConnell (R-KY), Murkowski (R-AK), Thune (R-SD) and Wicker (R-MS).

DemonGeminiX
09-28-2013, 02:52 PM
We can't vote Saxby Chambliss out. He's done. He's not running for a third term. Either way, I wouldn't want to vote either of them out (Johnny Isakson is one of mine as well). You haven't seen the idiots that run against them. Better the devil you know...

Besides, neither of them supports nor voted for Obamacare. They just want to stop talking about shit. Cloture means 'the discussion is over, now put up or shut up'. They both have the wisdom to know that they're not going to convince the hard line liberals in the Dem-controlled Senate to change their minds. If the government shuts down, it's going to be a war of words about which political party's fault it is. It's better not to waste time pointing fingers like children when you can't get a bill out of the Senate. Take the vote, send it back to the House and see what Boehner and Co. throws back at Reid. They're playing chicken to see who the last one is that can be made to look bad before midterm elections. If the GOP wins out, then maybe they can take back the Senate. If they hold on to the House, then say goodbye to Obamacare. Obama won't be able to do a damn thing about it.

FBD
09-28-2013, 03:14 PM
I think electoral fraud will keep obamacare alive and well, unfortunately.