PDA

View Full Version : Sinead O'Connor Lashes Out at Miley Cyrus in Second Letter, Hopes She Will Apologize to Amanda Bynes

Teh One Who Knocks
10-04-2013, 10:39 AM
By Stephanie Webber - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/X3GCHal.jpg

Sinead O'Connor wants the last word! Hours after Miley Cyrus responded to the Irish singer's open letter about her provocative ways, the 46-year-old responded -- again! -- via her official Facebook page on Thursday, Oct. 3. In the "We Can't Stop" singer's initial response, Cyrus compared O'Connor to Amanda Bynes and shared a photo of O'Connor's infamous (and very controversial) Saturday Night Live bit when she ripped a photo of the Pope in 1992.

"ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO MILEY CYRUS," the "Nothing Compares 2 U" songstress began. "Miley…Really? Who the fuck is advising you? Because taking me on is even more fuckin' stupid than behaving like a prostitute and calling it feminism. You have posted today tweets of mine which are two years old, which were posted by me when I was unwell and seeking help so as to make them look like they are recent. In doing so you mock myself and Amanda Bynes for having suffered with mental health issues and for having sought help."

She continued: "I am staggered that any 20 yr old woman of the 21st century could behave in such a dangerous and irresponsible manner as to not only send the signal to young women that its ok to act like prostitutes but also to the signal that those who have suffered or do suffer mental health problems are to be mocked and have their opinions invalidated. Have you no sense of danger at all?"

"It is most unbecoming of you to respond in such a fashion to someone who expressed care for you. And worse that you are such an anti-female tool of the anti-female music industry," she added.

O'Connor also thinks that Cyrus, 20, should "wake up and understand" how her behavior can affect others. "I hope that you will apologize to Amanda Bynes and to any person who has been wounded by your mockery of those who have suffered," she wrote. (Bynes, 27, is currently "making great strides" after moving to celebrity rehab center The Canyon in Malibu three weeks ago.)

O'Connor, 46, ended her letter by touching on her infamous 1992 picture. "Furthermore you posted a photo of me tearing the pope’s photo...as if to imply insanity," she said. "I suggest you read The Philadelphia Report, The Boston Report, all the reports which will illuminate for you why that action of mine remains sane and valid. By mocking it you mock every child who suffered sexual abuse at the hands of priests and had it covered by the Vatican. You could really do with educating yourself, that is if you're not too busy getting your tits out to read."

Cyrus' response? "Sinead. I don't have time to write you an open letter cause Im hosting & performing on SNL this week," she wrote via Twitter. "So if youd like to meet up and talk lemme know in your next letter. :)"

Hal-9000
10-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I have to agree with Sinead's first and second letters.....Miley isn't empowering herself or women singers, she's objectifying them completely :lol:

It must feel good to get your body into shape and be in your early 20's, but Miley is supposed to be a singer. I can understand she wants to distance herself from the Hannah Montana character, but girl.....you passed that when you were underage and posed nude for Vanity Fair :lol:

Hal-9000
10-04-2013, 10:07 PM
:lol: wow...check out this page

http://henrymakow.com/pedophiliathe_next_frontier.html

here's just one excerpt...sounds like The Westboro Baptist website ffs :lol:

"My parents were not Satanists, but those who are in with the Royal Arch can let their offspring be 'treated' with electroshock therapy three times a week. At the extreme, Miley Cyrus's father used to rape her live at Bohemian Grove as one of the leading attractions." - Insider

redred
10-04-2013, 10:31 PM
sorry but as a man Miley getting naked so what :woot: we all like tits and ass

Hal-9000
10-04-2013, 10:40 PM
she looks good...no question there....she just seems so Courtney Stodden right now :lol:

*being a whore for no reason

Hal-9000
10-04-2013, 10:43 PM
here, let me put it more succinctly...

she knows she has a very young fanbase and that they worship and follow her in all that she does...

not saying she has to be the perfect role model but let's say we compare her to Lady GaGa...Gaga plays to young people sure and also has a more mature fanbase...

Miley has this built in following from when she was a tween and I don't think she should be whoring it up to this extent because of the example it sets...

eg Hey kids, wanna be a well known singer? Wear a thong, rub a man's crotch and go naked on a wrecking ball (and lick a sledgehammer like a cock)

redred
10-04-2013, 11:11 PM
gaga is a bloke anything past that is win win , fuck it

oh and pink may also display the cock :tup: