PDA

View Full Version : Woman, 19, lured ex-boyfriend to her bedroom by undressing where new lover 'stabbed him to death and cut off his head - then convinced her father to hide the body'

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2013, 11:06 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/6vuiksu.png

A 19-year-old Chicago woman has been charged with first degree murder for helping lure her ex-boyfriend into the clutches of her new lover, who then stabbed and decapitated the man.

Police don’t believe Daisy Gutierrez helped slay Jose Reyes, but they do think she knowingly lured the 30-year-old Honduran to his bloody demise with a strip tease on May 21.

They also believe she helped her killer lover bury the victim’s body parts along with her own father in the family’s Scottsdale area back yard.

Both father and daughter made their first court appearance at a Sunday bond hearing.

56-year-old Salvador Gutierrez is charged with concealing a homicide for watching as the unnamed murderer dismembered Reyes’ body.

It was a grisly end to a brutal crime. Prosecutors say Gutierrez’s unnamed new boyfriend smashed in the bedroom door as Gutierrez began to take off her clothes.

He then allegedly stabbed Reyes and hit him with a pipe before decapitating the man, whose official cause of death was ‘multiple sharp force injuries’ and ‘assault.’

Police say Salvador Gutierrez spent three hours digging a hole in his backyard and watched as the killer placed the body parts in plastic bags into the hole.

Daisy Gutierrez and the still-unnamed killer then fled to New Jersey.

Reyes' body was found by police on Friday after they searched the home. It is unknown what prompted detectives to look for Reyes at the Gutierrez residence.

It is also unclear what prompted Daisy Gutierrez—a mother of three who is also three months pregnant with her new boyfriend’s child—to admit to the crime along with her father.#

Her bond was set at $2 million Sunday. Her father’s was set at $500,000.

Sally Daly, a spokeswoman for the Illinois state’s attorney’s office, said that the boyfriend has been taken into custody for questioning in New Jersey. Daly declined to identify him because he had not yet been charged.

Police say they also found human body parts in jars in the house. They have no yet determined whether those remains belong to Reyes or to someone else.

Authorities say Reyes had taken an interest in Daisy Gutierrez. He knew her because two of her young children was with his brother.

Assistant state’s attorney Heather Kent said Gutierrez has a 1-year-old and a 2-year-old with Reyes’ brother.

On Sunday, father of those two boys and the grieving brother of the victim spoke for the first time.

'My sons can't stay with people like that,' Jorge Moncada said in Spanish. 'I'm going to fight for them.'

He also said these tragic events are entirely surprising.

'She threatened me and my brother several times, she planned this,' said Moncada.

According to her public defender, Gutierrez’s third child, a three-year-old, is with another man. She is now three months pregnant with the new boyfriend’s child.

Police say Reyes’ attraction to Gutierrez infuriated the new boyfriend.

On May 21, she conspired with the new lover to kill Reyes, police say. She asked her family to leave the house so that she could have Reyes over.

After the killing, she allegedly told her father that she had 'fixed the problem.'

After their arrests on Friday, Kent says Daisy and Salvador Gutierrez admitted to the crimes in a video recording.

Neighbors of Reyes' are already starting up a collection to help the family repatriate his body to Honduras.

'He was a wonderful person, a really hard worker, really nice. Like a neighbor he always helped,' a neighbor said.

deebakes
10-07-2013, 01:04 PM
where's rbp? :scared:

perrhaps
10-07-2013, 01:29 PM
A 19-year-old mother of three with the fourth on the way?

In her Junior High School yearbook, I'm guessing she was voted the "girl most likely to.."

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 06:17 PM
missing something...

why?

she had a new b/f, what did they achieve by killing, dismembering and burying the old b/f?

RBP
10-09-2013, 04:44 AM
where's rbp? :scared:

:wtf:

deebakes
10-09-2013, 12:55 PM
whew, you're safe :tup: