PDA

View Full Version : Father shares horror of having to identify his own infant child when video emerges of a female daycare worker having sex with the baby

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2013, 11:08 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/iAVIwbx.png

A female child daycare worker in Ohio was arrested Friday after video emerged of her having sex with an infant.

Police in the town of Elyria found footage of Heather Koon ‘engaging in sexual conduct’ with an infant on the 25-year-old’s laptop while investigating her convicted sex offender boyfriend.

Both remained in custody of over the weekend. Meanwhile, the baby’s father says administrators at the daycare center where the unthinkable allegedly occurred first tried to cover it up.

As Koon sat behind bars with her boyfriend, James Osborne—whose previous offenses include pandering obscenity involving a minor—the infant’s father was livid over how ABC Kidz initially handled the situation.

‘I still haven't wrapped my mind around it. It's every parent's worst nightmare,’ the baby’s father, who has chosen to remain anonymous, told WOIO.

The father claims ABC Kidz was initially vague about what had happened to his baby.

‘They tried to act like it was a simple assault,’ he said. ‘A few hours later they called us back again and asked us to keep it discrete.’

What they didn’t want made public was that at least two babies at the daycare facility were raped.

The footage came to light as investigators searched for Osborne, whose address is listed incorrectly on Lorain County’s sex offender registry.

Upon his arrest for the violation, a laptop that ended up belonging to Koon was searched. On it was the evidence, say police.

The anonymous father was forced to identify his baby in order to help the investigation.

‘They showed us still photos,’ the father said.

As his family’s nightmare unfolds, the aghast dad is left only with advice to other parents.

‘Any child that's old enough to talk, they should talk to. Any child that's not old enough to talk should be taken to a physician,’ he warned.

Koon and Osborne remained in the Lorain County jail Sunday evening as they waited to see a judge.

ABC Kidz management declined to comment, citing the sensitivity of the ‘ongoing investigation.’

Goofy
10-07-2013, 11:51 AM
Fuckin sickos :wha:

deebakes
10-07-2013, 12:59 PM
:axe:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-07-2013, 03:42 PM
:wtf:

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 04:06 PM
If I saw my infant being violated on video...I would walk up to the person who did it without a word and beat them to a pulp

Acid Trip
10-07-2013, 04:38 PM
No death would be punishment enough for this woman.

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 05:02 PM
what a horrible method of discovery...absolute proof in the form of a video that other people may have seen

so many levels of disturbing I would probably buy my first gun and find the person and start shooting limbs, citing inexperience and nerves after the 26th bullet in a non-vital place..

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 05:03 PM
whoa...look at me posting all Republican/American and shit :lol:

sorry, that crap bothers me deeply

Noilly Pratt
10-07-2013, 05:53 PM
whoa...look at me posting all Republican/American and shit :lol:

sorry, that crap bothers me deeply

Me too, Hal.

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't even have kids and can't begin to imagine the sacrifice and love it takes to raise a child from day one...

and these fuckers who are put in a position of trust with the children commit those fucking heinous acts on kids....hell isn't deep enough for those people..

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2013, 06:17 PM
My g/f has a 9 y/o daughter (almost 10 now) and she isn't my kid but you better believe if anyone did anything to hurt her, they wouldn't live very long enough to regret it.

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I must have run an orphanage in my past life...it sure gets me angry reading about abuse against kids...

I guess I'm pretty damn fortunate having the great, normal, strict parents that I was blessed with.