PDA

View Full Version : You've Never Seen Such A Lazy Letter Carrier, Promise

Teh One Who Knocks
10-07-2013, 11:49 AM
By Jonathan Wolfe - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/ogCIECZ.jpg

You know Americans are getting lazy when not even a letter carrier wants to walk anymore.

Georgia resident Mark Anderson has a home surveillance video system. Anderson says the system is primarily there so he can keep an eye on his disabled mother while he’s away during the day.

After getting home one day not long ago, something unusual caught Anderson's eye on the video feed. A USPS truck was parked on his lawn right in front of his porch.

“I saw a thumbnail image of the post truck and said ‘what the,’” Anderson said.

Anderson watched the film and saw a letter carrier park on his lawn in order to minimize the amount of walking she had to do to drop off the package.

The best part?

Anderson says the package only weighed 2 pounds.

Here’s the video of your hard working letter carrier:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs_9s31Je7Y

Pony
10-07-2013, 11:53 AM
:rofl:

deebakes
10-07-2013, 12:59 PM
:facepalm:

Acid Trip
10-07-2013, 02:53 PM
:hand:

Clearly a federal employee hard at work.

Muddy
10-07-2013, 03:47 PM
Ours ties a close second.. Believe me.

Goofy
10-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Obesity and laziness go hand in hand :)

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 05:10 PM
okay...we have a daily DHL/Loomis guy fro drop offs....he weighs about 360lbs and I call him Slim Goodbody to his face...

we asked him one thing - do not show up in between 12 and 1pm...he can deliver his shit anytime from 7am until 5:30 pm...that's a huge window of time.

He got pissed at us because he likes sleeping/eating at certain times so he always wants to drop shit off at lunchtime because it's convenient for HIM.

so he started parking his truck across our parking lot, honking his horn and when no one responded (we can't hear him) he would take the time to write an 'undeliverable' notice, walk up to our door and put the message in our mailbox....we have a door bell exactly 22 inches from the mailbox, but he won't ring it...

holy fuck did I get him in shit with his manager :lol:

Muddy
10-07-2013, 05:12 PM
I cussed at mine? Is that illegal? I said "Hey man, keep that god damn mail truck out of my fucking yard"

Hal-9000
10-07-2013, 05:34 PM
He could bring it up saying the customer/home owner was belligerent and used profanity...but up here with our mailmen and couriers, usually the home owner/customer has a lot of lee-way in disputes :lol:

they get that stuff on their records...driving/parking in the wrong areas, upsetting the customers etc

Acid Trip
10-07-2013, 07:16 PM
My regular mail guy has calves the size of cantaloupes. The backup mail guy is so fat the mail truck leans to the drivers side.

Muddy
10-07-2013, 09:56 PM
Our mail guy is an angry Asian sub contractor fuck face..