PDA

View Full Version : Parents' outrage after high school Spanish teacher, 21, revealed as Playboy model

Teh One Who Knocks
10-08-2013, 11:22 AM
By Louise Boyle - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/gYA7HB9.jpg

A high school Spanish teacher has had her sexy secret revealed - she once posed naked for Playboy.

Cristy Nicole Deweese, 21, featured in the magazine three years ago when she was just 18 as 'Coed of the Month'.

Miss Deweese, who teaches Spanish at Townview Magnet High School in Dallas, Texas, has caused outrage among parents this week over her raunchy past.

Miss Deweese's sexy shots are available for all to see online - including the teenage boys she currently teaches.

Among her pictures are full-frontal naked shots, photos of her wearing 'winter bunny gear' and lingerie, a simulated lesbian sex scene and a 'Naked Outdoors' gallery.

In a behind-the-scenes video clip from the photoshoot, when asked about her hobbies, the teenager says: 'Hunting, shooting... I shot me a buck last year.'

She adds that she is majoring in Spanish and 'going to be a Spanish teacher'.

One parent, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Dallas Morning News, that although her Playboy past should not prevent Miss Deweese from being a teacher, it did affect the way she is viewed by some students.

http://i.imgur.com/gpBOvnF.jpg

Another added: 'Are her male 16- and 17-year-old students looking at her without picturing her nude?

'And for the female students, is this someone they can respect as an educator, someone that they can look up to?'

The Dallas school district would not comment on Miss Deweese's pictures, saying that it was a 'personnel matter'.

She was not employed by the school district at the time the pictures were taken.

================================================== ========================

Playboy Photos Here [NSFW]: http://www.tehfalloutshelter.com/showthread.php?53391-Cristy-Nicole-Naked-Outdoors-Playboy&p=475880#post475880

redred
10-08-2013, 11:36 AM
well hello senorita

Goofy
10-08-2013, 12:24 PM
:wank:

FBD
10-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Another added: 'Are her male 16- and 17-year-old students looking at her without picturing her nude?

If she's hot, what normal 16 or 17 year old would NOT picture her nude?

Muddy
10-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Stellar!

Hal-9000
10-08-2013, 03:17 PM
so what....it was 3 years before she became a teacher...she has her accreditation, leave her alone...

damn, I would take the class just to sit there and :wank:....learn

deebakes
10-08-2013, 05:00 PM
:drool:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-16-2013, 11:22 AM
By Louise Boyle and Ryan Gorman - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/z7vozcF.jpg

A Dallas high school Spanish teacher who posed naked for Playboy while in college has been fired.

Cristy Nicole Deweese, 21, who was featured in the magazine three years ago as 'Coed of the Month,' was terminated after outrage from students' parents came to a head last week.

Ms Deweese, who taught Spanish at Townview Magnet High School appears ready to relaunch her modeling career.

The saucy Spanish teacher was fired late last week, according to the Dallas Observer, only days after her naughty past was in the media.

Though she was not a Dallas Independent School District employee at the time the pictures were taken, administrators may have deemed her past inappropriate for a 21-year-old teaching students only a few years younger.

Ms Deweese has not waged a public battle with the school, instead focusing on the students.

'I miss the kids, so I'm sad about that, but otherwise I'm doing fine,' she tweeted.

After thanking someone for their support, she tweeted 'I'm just hoping they find a new teacher soon so it doesn't affect the students.'

The former Playboy Coed of the Month (February 2011) looks to have moved on from being a teacher for the time being, based on a profile started on Model Mayhem.

'I've been modeling since I was 12, quit for a while to pursue teaching and now I'm back,' she wrote on the site.

Though saying on Twitter she's unable to discuss her firing for now - perhaps a sign she's retained a lawyer, according to the Observer - she posted a picture on the social media site of herself before going 'on-camera.

She then tweeted a picture of herself on TV that she says her mother took. It is not clear if that on-camera appearance was a modeling audition or for another reason.

Ms Deweese also tweeted that she signed a contract saying she can't do any media interviews until November 8.

Miss Deweese's sexy shots are available for all to see online - including the teenage boys she currently teaches.

Among her pictures are full-frontal naked shots, photos of her wearing 'winter bunny gear' and lingerie, a simulated lesbian sex scene and a 'Naked Outdoors' gallery.

In a behind-the-scenes video clip from the photoshoot, when asked about her hobbies, the teenager says: 'Hunting, shooting... I shot me a buck last year.'

She adds that she is majoring in Spanish and 'going to be a Spanish teacher'.

One parent, who wished to remain anonymous, told the Dallas Morning News, that although her Playboy past should not prevent Miss Deweese from being a teacher, it did affect the way she is viewed by some students.

'Are her male 16- and 17-year-old students looking at her without picturing her nude?' Another added.

'And for the female students, is this someone they can respect as an educator, someone that they can look up to?'

The Dallas school district would not comment on Miss Deweese's pictures, saying that it was a 'personnel matter'.

She was not employed by the school district at the time the pictures were taken.

deebakes
10-16-2013, 12:51 PM
:rip:

Hal-9000
10-16-2013, 04:19 PM
she was fired because her breasts were far too small