PDA

View Full Version : Police: Drunk man claims to be Peggy Hill, in search of Girl Scouts

Teh One Who Knocks
10-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Mitchell Schmidt - Iowa City Press-Citizen

http://i.imgur.com/JBO8z7v.jpg

Iowa City Police reports indicated an intoxicated Poesta man found sitting in a creek earlier this year claimed to be a “King of the Hill” character in search of lost Girl Scouts.

Iowa City Sgt. Vicki Lalla said Sean M. Siegert was arrested this weekend on a warrant stemming from the events of Feb. 10, in which police responded to Ralston Creek near E. Prentiss and S. Linn streets for reports of a man crying for help.

When asked his name the man told police he was “Peggy Hill, from Arlington Texas,” according to police.

Police later identified the then-18-year-old as Siegert, from Poesta.

Police say first responders were able to remove Siegert from the creek, deemed a potentially life threatening scenario, yet he continued to plea for help and told officers he lost four Girl Scouts and needed to find them.

Siegert, who showed all signs of intoxication, said he wanted to help the scouts earn a merit badge, according to police.

Police say Siegert, who was charged with public intoxication, was transported to the hospital for medical treatment.

Officers did not locate any Girl Scouts in the area, police say.

Noilly Pratt
10-08-2013, 06:40 PM
It's the girl scout cookies, man. They put crack cocaine in them to get you addicted, then you spout nonsense

Hal-9000
10-08-2013, 06:46 PM
5 bucks a box over here Noilly

if I buy 10 boxes I want the Girl Scout leader to come in and fork over a happy ending at least...