PDA

View Full Version : Man sentenced to jail for recording co-worker using breast pump

Teh One Who Knocks
10-10-2013, 11:13 AM
By Laura Rillos - Fox 12 Oregon

http://i.imgur.com/dHmaetA.jpg

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

A Portland man will spend ten days in jail for secretly recording a co-worker using a breast pump.

Judge Stephen Bushong sentenced Russell Gordon to ten days in jail and three years of probation for what he called an "egregious invasion of privacy."

Bushong previously found Gordon guilty of burglary and invasion of privacy. He was accused of using a pen camera to record a co-worker using a breast pump in her office at DB&G Consulting.

The new mother was finishing her last week of work when she found the camera in January.

She told the judge the experience has caused her a lot of embarrassment and anxiety, as well as affected other mothers at the company.

"I think maybe the worst of it is that Mr. Gordon sullied what was in my mind a very selfless act on my part, an act that was meant only for my daughter – and my daughter alone," the victim said to the judge.

Gordon apologized for his actions and told the judge he wanted to take responsibility for what he had done.

Gordon was taken into custody immediately after the hearing.

He will have to undergo a mental health evaluation and a sex offender evaluation as part of his probation.

Gordon will also have to pay restitution to the victim, who is still attending counseling sessions to deal with being recorded.

The company fired Gordon after the pen camera was discovered.

He already has a new job, and his boss was in court for Tuesday's sentencing hearing.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-10-2013, 04:01 PM
Why the fuck is she pumping where people can see, cant she use the bathroom for crying out loud

Pony
10-10-2013, 04:21 PM
I'm gonna go home and stand naked in my picture window and wait for someone to come by and take a pic of me. Lets see who gets arrested.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-10-2013, 04:24 PM
:lol:

Acid Trip
10-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Why the fuck is she pumping where people can see, cant she use the bathroom for crying out loud

From the story: "He was accused of using a pen camera to record a co-worker using a breast pump in her office at DB&G Consulting."

My wife pumps in her office too as it's totally private when the door is closed. This douche purposely left a camera pen in her office.

Also, you might want to check on laws regarding breast pumping. If you think an employer can make a women to pump in a bathroom you are way, way wrong.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-10-2013, 05:11 PM
I know they can do it in a park if they want, but dont get mad if someone records you. I didnt take from the story that he left the pen in her office, thats invasive. It sounded like he was just shooting it woth the pen cam.