PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst compliment you've ever received?

RBP
10-12-2013, 02:05 AM
I'll start...

No contest, worst compliment ever. Happened maybe 4 years ago.

I asked a girl if she was into ass sex. Her response...

"I'm not like going to take a big cock up my ass, but yours would feel great."

It was a "YAY!" then... "wait, what?" moment.

Pony
10-12-2013, 08:47 AM
"Your daughter is beautiful!"

I don't have a daughter, it was said about my 28 year old girlfriend.

Loser
10-12-2013, 12:12 PM
I'll start...

No contest, worst compliment ever. Happened maybe 4 years ago.

I asked a girl if she was into ass sex. Her response...

"I'm not like going to take a big cock up my ass, but yours would feel great."

It was a "YAY!" then... "wait, what?" moment.

OUCH! :lol:

redred
10-12-2013, 01:27 PM
some girl puking on me during sex

Noilly Pratt
10-12-2013, 04:44 PM
At my 10 year class reunion...the hottest chick in the class that everyone had a crush on, and she liked me back then. We had a flirty relationship from grade 8 to grade 12 but I was too chicken to act on it. We were in every class together, she hung out at my desk before the bell rang etc and all my friends were dead jealous of me commanding this hot woman's attention. She was the typical cheerleader type. I wasn't ugly, but I wasn't leading-man handsome either.

Me: Wow you look great! Really good to see you again.
Her: Yeah, you, um...you haven't changed at all. Hey --- look, I'm really sorry for teasing you back then. I was awful. I used to love making you go red. Oh, here, this is my husband. <introduces husband - we'll call him Biff> - Biff - this is the guy I used to tease like craaazy in school, oh man, I was totally awful to him.
Husband: *gives me a scowling look, reaches hand out and shakes mine* Yeah, Hi. Babe, we should be going.
Her: OK honeybear. Nice seeing you <hesitates as if forgetting my name>. Byeeee.

KevinD
10-12-2013, 06:05 PM
I have been told by several girlfriends that I'm "Brutally honest" whatever that means. :lol: I took it as a compliment. Honesty is good, right? My wife informed me that it wasn't a compliment. :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-12-2013, 06:54 PM
:-k

I'll have to think about this one. I don't think I've ever received a 'bad' or 'veiled' compliment. Usually, either I get really good compliments or I get put down really harshly.

I've been called brutally honest before, but I wear it with pride. As far as I'm concerned, if someone can't take it, that's on them, not me.

KevinD
10-12-2013, 09:42 PM
In all cases for me, being called brutally honest was a result of answering questions posed by the girl in question. My take? If you don't want my opinion, DON'T ASK!!!!

Hal-9000
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
to touch on the above...I was the originator of the doomed response..

girl - Does this dress make me look fat?
hal - No, it's all of your fat that makes you look fat. The dress is fine.

:( I still fail at similar questions

Hal-9000
10-13-2013, 08:21 PM
I met a girl for the first time in person and she was asking a whole bunch of invasive, what I thought were inappropriate questions.

How big is your cock?
How much do you make at work?
How long can you go down on a girl for?

then finally...

How long can you last when you fuck someone?

my answer - Well if she's pretty, clean and sexually attractive...only a few minutes. With you, I could probably go for hours...

:lol: it was out before I realized it..

Hal-9000
10-13-2013, 08:26 PM
worst compliment to me....there's been so many :lol:

probably a whole bunch of platitudes given when I wanted something else -

you seem like you'd be a good friend...
you're so sensitive and open about feelings, you could be my sister...
you're like a big brother...

and the one that drove a stake right through my heart -

I don't want to ruin this great friendship by having sex...your personality is far more attractive than your looks

:sad2:

KevinD
10-13-2013, 08:40 PM
Dennis Miller said it best: A-SS-H-O-L-E....

Hal-9000
10-13-2013, 08:45 PM
RBP's dick up the ass compliment is still ahead in points it seems :lol:

Loser
10-13-2013, 10:13 PM
RBP's dick up the ass compliment is still ahead in points it seems :lol:

No shit :lol:

Noilly Pratt
10-13-2013, 11:50 PM
I had a run of luck in my late 20's where I'd go out on a date -- it'd go great, 2nd date was good, sometimes great even. Then on the third date I'd get the "lets be friends" speech. Like what Hal related "you're like a brother to me" and all that.

Then, hoping against hope I could changed the relationship from just-friends to a true relationship, I'd remain their friend for a bit. Doing stuff with them, hanging out etc. Sometimes for months and months. Having genuinely good times, mind you, but all the while nothing happening.

It was good that that happened a few times in a row...it honed me in on what I really wanted and what I didn't want. When my now spouse tried that speech after about the 2nd date, I just said "No" and just didn't call back, even though I was nuts about her. A few weeks later, she called me and agreed to my "terms". :)

DemonGeminiX
10-14-2013, 12:38 AM
When I'm ever romantically interested in a woman and hanging out with her, the day she tells me I'm like a brother to her or that 'I'm such a good friend', that's the very last day I actively hang out with her.

I once got into the "chase the girl that said that to me" trap back in the day in high school. It was like an endless circle. We'd date for a while, she'd break up with me telling me that she just can't see herself dating me because I was like her brother/too good of a friend (she used both), she'd go out with someone else and find out they weren't as good as me, and she'd crawl back and I'd take her back. Then she'd get interested in someone else and do it again. It happened three or four times over the course of 2 years.

The last time, we were doing well, then I got paralyzed. She dumped me while I was in the hospital. She told me we'd always be friends. I held my rage inside. She left me alone for months. I had nothing better to do then to think and reason through it. The more I thought about it, the angrier I became. It took that anger in addition to the horrible pain I was already going through for me to finally learn my lesson. A few months after I was released from the hospital she tried to crawl back. I said "No more", told her to fuck off, and I've never spoken to her again.

Ever since then, when some woman tried to pull that horseshit with me, I've dropped them like a hot coal. And I always will.

Never again.

Griffin
10-14-2013, 02:40 AM
When they bring up the "you seem like a brother to me" then that's when you ask "well would a blow job in the parking lot be out of the question"?

RBP
10-14-2013, 07:57 AM
When they bring up the "you seem like a brother to me" then that's when you ask "well would a blow job in the parking lot be out of the question"?

I would respond in a similar way. "So suck your brother's cock, skank" was what I was thinking.

KevinD
10-14-2013, 01:22 PM
I don't think I've ever gotten the "brother or friend" brush off. I've had a couple breakup with me, and refuse to say why, but I wasn't serious about them, so it didn't matter to me. Only had one girl really, truly break my heart. I'll never forgive her for that.

Hal-9000
10-14-2013, 06:09 PM
I've been called 'a necessary evil' by a manager on a conference call...

he knew my name and how long I'd worked for my company...don't think he initially knew I was on the call..supervisor brought up my name, comment was made and then I cleared my throat loudly and gave him the Dr Nick greeting - Hi Everybody! ...real loud

:lol: fckn twit

DemonGeminiX
10-14-2013, 07:26 PM
:lol: