PDA

View Full Version : No Recourse for Girls Harassed by Transgender Student

Teh One Who Knocks
10-14-2013, 11:55 AM
CBN News

http://i.imgur.com/aJOlicz.jpg

The push for radical transgender rights in schools is trumping privacy rights at one Colorado high school.

A male student at Florence High School who claims to be a transgender has been harrassing girls in the bathroom. When parents complained, school officials said the boy's rights as a transgender trumped their daughters' privacy rights.

As the controversy grew, some students were threatened with being kicked off athletic teams or charged with hate crimes if they continued to voice concerns.

The Pacific Justice Institute sent the school a letter warning against squelching privacy rights.

"We're not going to stand by and let 99.7 percent of our students lose their privacy and free speech rights just because .3 percent of the population are gender-confused," the PJI wrote.

PJI is demanding assurances from the school that privacy and expressive rights will be protected and any accommodations will not involve the girls giving up access to most of their restrooms, as has previously been suggested by the school.

Goofy
10-14-2013, 12:07 PM
Does he still have cock and bollocks? If so then he shouldn't be in the girls bathroom! If he's already been chopped then i don't see the issue :)

Hal-9000
10-14-2013, 06:48 PM
my manager hired a couple of these people for his downtown location...

joking he said it was a logistical nightmare....having to ask what stage they were at, assigning them the appropriate bathrooms etc :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-14-2013, 06:50 PM
Harassment in the bathroom is the issue here, suspend his/her ass

Hal-9000
10-14-2013, 06:54 PM
was it just pointing and tee-heeing or was it.....touching :shock: