PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind (Debt Ceiling Truth)

PorkChopSandwiches
10-15-2013, 10:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2013, 04:20 AM
Your video is misquoting junk. The portion of the constitution that mentions gold and silver is Article 1 Section 10: the contract clause, and has specifically to do with the individual states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_Clause

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2013, 04:38 AM
Funny. When you do a little digging, you find out that the guys that run the website where this video originated also run a website called goldsilver.com, where they claim to sell gold and silver.

If you do a little more digging, you can find reviews that tell you that their prices are outrageous and they're a terrible company. Of course, you have to wade through the obligatory reviews that are basically saying that the reviewer would suck Mike Maloney's cock if they ever met him, his shit doesn't stink, blah blah blah....

Anyway, it's a marketing scheme for a gold and silver reseller that some say are terrible.

RBP
10-16-2013, 05:05 AM
Love it... dig for facts, DGX.. kudos.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Funny. When you do a little digging, you find out that the guys that run the website where this video originated also run a website called goldsilver.com, where they claim to sell gold and silver.

If you do a little more digging, you can find reviews that tell you that their prices are outrageous and they're a terrible company. Of course, you have to wade through the obligatory reviews that are basically saying that the reviewer would suck Mike Maloney's cock if they ever met him, his shit doesn't stink, blah blah blah....

Anyway, it's a marketing scheme for a gold and silver reseller that some say are terrible.

Nice digging :tup:

Aside from that I think the flow is legit though

Hal-9000
10-16-2013, 05:16 PM

I heard about this.....if it's the same company they don't honor most of their gold sales :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Nice digging :tup:

Aside from that I think the flow is legit though

I'm not so sure. Some of it sounds legit and some of it sounds hokie. Honestly, it looks like they're taking advantage of the system's complexity and introducing some small falsity in there to back their argument to get the viewer all riled up. Constitutionally-speaking, I believe the fed is well within its rights to have our currency system the way it is, but we know it's an imperfect system. Sure, I think the bankers control most things in the financial system, but there are laws in place to keep them in check. At this point, I have a limited, intuitive understanding regarding currency and financial structures, and I'm trying to learn more, but I can't really explain it sufficiently so I think we'd need to get Acid Trip in here to throw down some hard facts. He probably knows this stuff better than anyone in this forum.

With that being said, I'll postulate a hypothesis: We (neither us nor any other country on this Earth) can't have a currency backed by gold and silver, or any other precious metal or gemstones, because of increasing populations of people requiring increasing amounts of currency, and a finite supply of precious metals to back it. Furthermore, there are fewer countries that can produce such precious things, and when you're in control of something everybody else wants, that game of musical chairs can get really ugly really quick.

If someone with better knowledge of this stuff can correct my mistakes, I'll be more than happy to bow down.

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2013, 07:07 PM
I heard about this.....if it's the same company they don't honor most of their gold sales :lol:

They're trying to stump to an ignorant investor. They're trying to make a sale based on fear. If you've got a serious investor that knows his shit, say a finance and economics guru, he's probably going to laugh his ass off at this "doom and gloom tutorial" (and their prices), and say "If people buy into this crap, then more power to you, man. But I'm gonna go shopping for my gold and silver elsewhere".

No one who's a serious investor is buying from them. If those people were, then they wouldn't have to waste their and other people's time making a doom and gloom video as a sales pitch.

FBD
10-17-2013, 12:01 PM
I'm not so sure. Some of it sounds legit and some of it sounds hokie. Honestly, it looks like they're taking advantage of the system's complexity and introducing some small falsity in there to back their argument to get the viewer all riled up. Constitutionally-speaking, I believe the fed is well within its rights to have our currency system the way it is, but we know it's an imperfect system. Sure, I think the bankers control most things in the financial system, but there are laws in place to keep them in check. At this point, I have a limited, intuitive understanding regarding currency and financial structures, and I'm trying to learn more, but I can't really explain it sufficiently so I think we'd need to get Acid Trip in here to throw down some hard facts. He probably knows this stuff better than anyone in this forum.

With that being said, I'll postulate a hypothesis: We (neither us nor any other country on this Earth) can't have a currency backed by gold and silver, or any other precious metal or gemstones, because of increasing populations of people requiring increasing amounts of currency, and a finite supply of precious metals to back it. Furthermore, there are fewer countries that can produce such precious things, and when you're in control of something everybody else wants, that game of musical chairs can get really ugly really quick.

If someone with better knowledge of this stuff can correct my mistakes, I'll be more than happy to bow down.

I didnt look at this company and dont give a crap about them. But what I do give a crap about is the rape of society.

Constitutionally speaking, Congress abdicated their duty in EVER passing the 16th amendment. The "job" that the FR does is CONGRESS's job to do. The 16th amendment and the creation of the FR was the first midnight vote sneaked into congress, not all members were even notified of the vote. I also heard that there were several *very* influential people that went down with the Titanic that were vehemently opposed to the creation of the FR and their voyage over here was to help put a stop to its inception and apparently they were influential enough to have some nefarious characters test out the ol iceberg theory. The "laws" that "keep the FR in check" are bullshit and do no such thing. Whenever Congress stymies the banks' ability to make money fist over hand over fist over fist, why, all they do is come up with a new name for something (see blythe masters' taking credit for coming up with the notion of credit default swaps, which was only able to be done after a token from CONgress)...it reminds me of my buddy that used to race cars, the only "illegal" things are those things specifically written down and said to be illegal, anything else, come up with something that's not specifically mentioned in the rule books, and you get away with it until they come up with a rule preventing that contortion, whatever the hell it is.

Wrt having the dollar be backed by gold, its not that you have to have X amount of shiny for X # of dollars. What gold backing does is make the currency backed by something tangible and not backed by an empty promise that's good so long as its good, but when it goes bad, oh hey, why ya know that promise I made you...it is no longer valid. What it does is prevent currency manipulation by the government and its central bank. So the value of the dollar can move a bit - but it is a very good preventative mechanism because of that finite amount of gold it would be backed by - we would NOT have a situation like we have here, with the FR telling the government it has a blank check to spend whatever the hell it wants, and the fed "buys" the treasuries and "gives" money to the treasury - so basically nothing has been done and ctrl+p, money has been printed...take a look at what the fed's balance sheet has done since the year 2000.

The Federal Reserve is SHIT. It is illegal. Reprehensible. What does anyone here think the founders would have made of this situation? It is a collection of private banks that have enjoyed superlative privilege for the last 100 years - speaking of which, did anyone notice the Fed's "100 year charter" had expired this year? Did anyone see congress making a big deal of granting an extension of those privileges? Or was it just quietly deemed to be still part of the law via one of the senate's million "continuing resolutions" that basically say "we cant come up with a plan to spend money that even comes close to making the books balance, so we're just going to keep paying the monthlies and we'll just keep the ledger pages of our checkbooks closed and not look at them."

The only reason the FR exists was because Congress was BOUGHT and PURCHASED like a fuggin 2 peso whore.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-17-2013, 01:17 PM
I didnt look at this company and dont give a crap about them. But what I do give a crap about is the rape of society.

Constitutionally speaking, Congress abdicated their duty in EVER passing the 16th amendment. The "job" that the FR does is CONGRESS's job to do. The 16th amendment and the creation of the FR was the first midnight vote sneaked into congress, not all members were even notified of the vote. I also heard that there were several *very* influential people that went down with the Titanic that were vehemently opposed to the creation of the FR and their voyage over here was to help put a stop to its inception and apparently they were influential enough to have some nefarious characters test out the ol iceberg theory. The "laws" that "keep the FR in check" are bullshit and do no such thing. Whenever Congress stymies the banks' ability to make money fist over hand over fist over fist, why, all they do is come up with a new name for something (see blythe masters' taking credit for coming up with the notion of credit default swaps, which was only able to be done after a token from CONgress)...it reminds me of my buddy that used to race cars, the only "illegal" things are those things specifically written down and said to be illegal, anything else, come up with something that's not specifically mentioned in the rule books, and you get away with it until they come up with a rule preventing that contortion, whatever the hell it is.

Wrt having the dollar be backed by gold, its not that you have to have X amount of shiny for X # of dollars. What gold backing does is make the currency backed by something tangible and not backed by an empty promise that's good so long as its good, but when it goes bad, oh hey, why ya know that promise I made you...it is no longer valid. What it does is prevent currency manipulation by the government and its central bank. So the value of the dollar can move a bit - but it is a very good preventative mechanism because of that finite amount of gold it would be backed by - we would NOT have a situation like we have here, with the FR telling the government it has a blank check to spend whatever the hell it wants, and the fed "buys" the treasuries and "gives" money to the treasury - so basically nothing has been done and ctrl+p, money has been printed...take a look at what the fed's balance sheet has done since the year 2000.

The Federal Reserve is SHIT. It is illegal. Reprehensible. What does anyone here think the founders would have made of this situation? It is a collection of private banks that have enjoyed superlative privilege for the last 100 years - speaking of which, did anyone notice the Fed's "100 year charter" had expired this year? Did anyone see congress making a big deal of granting an extension of those privileges? Or was it just quietly deemed to be still part of the law via one of the senate's million "continuing resolutions" that basically say "we cant come up with a plan to spend money that even comes close to making the books balance, so we're just going to keep paying the monthlies and we'll just keep the ledger pages of our checkbooks closed and not look at them."

The only reason the FR exists was because Congress was BOUGHT and PURCHASED like a fuggin 2 peso whore.

So aside from this guy trying to peddle gold/silver, does the flow that he shows sound legit?

PS: First conspiracy theory I have ever heard on the Titanic

FBD
10-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Basically spot on. I heard the theory about the titanic like 6 months ago.

Acid Trip
10-18-2013, 01:27 PM
I skipped over several parts (got bored) but the narrative is not too far from the actual truth. If anyone has a specific question I'll try and answer it as best I can.

There were some minor embellishments here and there but nothing that threw up a huge red flag.

FBD
10-18-2013, 01:58 PM
I've got a specific one, how do we kick out the federal reserve? :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-18-2013, 02:58 PM
:tup:

Acid Trip
10-18-2013, 03:08 PM
I've got a specific one, how do we kick out the federal reserve? :lol:

Preferably with the 2nd Amendment. :D

PorkChopSandwiches
10-18-2013, 03:14 PM