PDA

View Full Version : Girl Dared Into Giving Boy a Blowjob in School Cafeteria During Lunch

Teh One Who Knocks
10-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Neetzan Zimmerman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/NUke5Ga.jpg

A high school in Georgia says it has turned two freshmen students over to the authorities after they were found to have recorded themselves engaging in a sex act inside the school's cafeteria.

In an email to reporters, spokeswoman Barbara Jacoby said a female student had allegedly "made a sexual offer to a male classmate during lunch" — an offer the male student initially believed to be a joke.

Students say the girl had been "dared" into performing the act.

Per Jacoby's statement, the male student later claimed that "when the female student began to act upon it...he stopped her."

The boy's version of events is somewhat disputed by reports from other students that a video of the blowjob began circulating shortly thereafter.

"The guy who recorded it, he sent it to people…a lot (of people)," one student told WSB-TV.

"I don’t think it’s a responsible thing to do," said another student, "but knowing our generation, you know, we don’t really think before we act and we just send it off."

A third student told the station that the students "stacked up a bunch of books and book bags" around them, which was apparently enough to hide their behavior.

Asked where the adult were at the time, Jacoby told 11Alive that only six to eight employees staff the cafeteria during lunch, and they are mostly there to ensure students don't leave.

The two students at the center of the incident have since been charged with misdemeanor public indecency, and "appropriate school disciplinary action" is expected to follow.

Griffin
10-18-2013, 12:00 PM
I wonder if she swallowed all her lunch.