PDA

View Full Version : Drunk falls asleep behind the wheel at Burger King drive-through window — for 2 solid hours: cops

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2013, 11:52 AM
By Michael Walsh / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/J0ORraD.jpg

Booze might make burgers taste better but not if you fall asleep before you can put in your order.

That's what happened to a drunken New Jersey man who sat in his running Hyundai in a Burger King drive-through for two hours in the dead of night earlier this month, police said.

Kyler Ginter, 41, of Sparta, apparently never got it his way because the fast-food restaurant's manager saw him asleep at the wheel near the order screen, reported the Morristown Patch.

Officers found Ginter inside the black vehicle with the key in the ignition about 3 a.m. Oct. 5, police said.

"I knew I couldn't handle it and I just wanted to stay here," Ginter told police, according to a police report.

Ginter reportedly admitted to police that he had been drinking and failed standard sobriety tests, reported NJ.com.

He was charged with driving while intoxicated, given a court date and released to a family member, the report said.

Hal-9000
10-21-2013, 06:32 PM
2 hours?

we drove through one backwards one night and the cops arrived within 5 minutes :lol: