PDA

View Full Version : Florida Woman, 19, Arrested For Water Pistol Attack On Her Boyfriend

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2013, 07:22 PM
A 19-year-old Florida woman was arrested last month for misdemeanor domestic violence after allegedly launching an unprovoked water pistol attack on her boyfriend, police report.

Giovanna Borge told cops that her beau “said something to her that she did not like,” so she “took a water pistol and squirted him with water.” During the ensuing confrontation, Borge added, her boyfriend (whom she has dated for a year) dumped a container of water on her and struck her with a pillow. The pair also reportedly exchanged shoves.

Upon investigation, Port St. Lucie Police Department officers concluded that Borge was the “primary aggressor” during the September 27 incident. As a result, she was arrested for “squirting water” on the victim to “antagonize and agitate him against his wishes.” The name of Borge’s damp boyfriend was redacted by cops from an arrest affidavit.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/teg/tsg/release/sites/default/files/assets/giovannaborge.jpg

Officers transported Borge in handcuffs from her Port St. Lucie home to the county jail, where she posed for the adjacent mug shot before being released. She is scheduled for an October 30 Circuit Court hearing.

Hal-9000
10-22-2013, 07:28 PM
that was how my brother and I grew up ffs :lol:

water pistols, buckets of water and then escalation....I never slept most summers :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2013, 07:32 PM
They must not have anything better to do over there when they have time to arrest people for water gun and pillow fights

Hal-9000
10-22-2013, 07:34 PM
I always think resources...when they're out arresting people like that, they're not somewhere else :|

PorkChopSandwiches
10-22-2013, 07:36 PM
And she has a court date :facepalm: Thats what we need to be holding the courts up with. You know the judge will just dismiss it, but everyone will have to take time out of their day

Hal-9000
10-22-2013, 07:38 PM
and all the other complaints about missing McNuggets, too drunk to get out of the car, this guy was telepathically raping my wife...

these people have to stop tying up cops and courts with the inane..

FBD
10-22-2013, 08:16 PM
the problem is, SOP for a domestic call, SOMEONE is getting hauled in.

cops dont seem to have any idea where their boundaries are any longer and they're taught to go beyond the law so long as the plebes they're dealing with dont know the fuggin law.

water and pillows??? FFS???

there needs to be pots and pans and fugging fists flying before anyone should be carted off. if there is nothing in progress when a cop shows up...

fuckit, I digress. this country is going to hell in a handbasket.

KevinD
10-23-2013, 03:01 AM
Who wants to bet what type of politics the pussy that called the cops believes in?

DemonGeminiX
10-23-2013, 04:24 AM
:-s

Since when do people wish to be antagonized and agitated?

And also, isn't this the kind of thing that usually ends in makeup sex?

Noilly Pratt
10-23-2013, 04:54 AM
Who wants to bet what type of politics the pussy that called the cops believes in?

I bet it's not what you think. I think these are the people who do the eenie-meenie-miney-mo method in the voting booth.