PDA

View Full Version : Jailed teacher Jeremy Forrest wants schoolgirl lover back after she dumps him for teenage boy

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
The Mirror

http://i.imgur.com/kV16OQw.jpg

Jeremy Forrest still hopes to rekindle his relationship with the *schoolgirl he abducted and took to France – despite her now having a teenage boyfriend.

The pervert teacher, 31, was * devastated to learn in prison that the 16-year-old had moved on .

His former pupil, who cannot be named for legal reasons and is known only as Gemma, had vowed to stand by him when he was jailed in June believing she was in love.

But she has now changed her mind.

A family source said: “Jeremy believed they could get back together and lead a long, happy life.

“This news has come as a blow to Jeremy. At the back of his mind he always knew she might move on and start a new life.

“But he’s refusing to accept it’s over. He wants to get back with Gemma when he’s freed from prison.

“He just wants to serve his time behind bars without any trouble and start again once he’s released.”

Forrest sparked a manhunt in September last year when he fled with Gemma, then 15, on a cross-Channel ferry.

http://i.imgur.com/ByiZP0D.jpg

They were caught in Bordeaux after eight days on the run.

He later admitted underage sex and was convicted of abduction and jailed for five and a half years.

At the time, Gemma wrote to his parents saying she would wait for him and wanted to have his baby.

But in a tearful phone call to Forrest’s dad Jim, 60, and his wife Julie, 57, she revealed the strain of being apart was “too much” for her.

Gemma also told them she had started a relationship with a sixth-form student.

Jim broke the news to his “devastated” son in prison on Saturday.

Gemma, who was banned by social workers from seeing or communicating with Forrest, has also moved back in with her mum in the South of England.

The pair patched up their relationship after it was shattered by her fling with the married teacher.

Her mum told friends: “I’m so glad my daughter is back where she belongs and now I want her to get on and enjoy the things any girl her age would.

“I have met her new boyfriend a few times. I like him a lot and hope they can settle down and enjoy being in a relationship together.

“I’ve longed for her to move on. I just want her to put it all in the past.”

Forrest and Gemma had sex in hotels and the back of his car after she turned to him during an unhappy time in her life.

They fled when she feared their fling was about to be exposed.

deebakes
10-28-2013, 12:54 PM
:loser:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Don't mock love :hand:

deebakes
10-28-2013, 05:52 PM
one-sided love is pathetic :lol:

Acid Trip
10-28-2013, 06:37 PM
one-sided love is stalking

Fixed.

Hal-9000
10-28-2013, 06:43 PM
Stalking is just a word meaning - she doesn't realize that she loves me BEST :face:

deebakes
10-28-2013, 07:17 PM
yet :lol:

Hal-9000
10-28-2013, 07:20 PM
:lol:

the plastic tie wraps and duct tape across the mouth usually seals the deal

deebakes
10-28-2013, 07:31 PM
their eyes tell you the story at that point :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-28-2013, 07:43 PM
:rbp:

Hal-9000
10-28-2013, 08:21 PM
the dude got 5.5 years, which initially I thought was a step in the right direction... but most of that was probably for the 'abduction' portion of the proceedings...

it always amazes me....you can molest a child and get an average of 2 years with prob and counseling...but if you kidnap someone the sentence lengthens up to 20 years...