PDA

View Full Version : Mom Who Can't Heal Son's Deafness is Doing Something Wrong, Claims Pat Robertson

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2013, 11:37 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/XPTAG8I.png

Pat Robertson claimed today on the 700 Club that he has healed deaf people and that a woman who cannot heal her deaf son must be doing something "wrong."

According to RightWingWatch.org (video below), Robertson received a letter from a female viewer who wrote, "My son is hearing impaired and cannot hear at all. I have prayed for his healing; it seems as if God is hearing-impaired. What am I doing wrong?"

"It may be a spirit of deafness," claimed Robertson. "I have dealt with people who are deaf and you rebuke the spirit of deafness and they get healed. I don’t know what you’re doing wrong because I don't know you, I don't know your son, I don't know what the situation is, but why don't you try that it and if it doesn't work, why don't you try something else."

Robertson did not pray for healing of the deaf boy himself, nor did he mention that in the Bible, 2 Corinthians 12:7, the Apostle Paul recalled praying for healing three times and not receiving healing for the "thorn in my flesh."

deebakes
10-28-2013, 12:53 PM
:facepalm:

Hal-9000
10-28-2013, 10:52 PM
According to the Bible, only Jesus could heal others, using the power of His Father

fuck off Pat...the woman needs to get a hearing aid for her son

PorkChopSandwiches
10-28-2013, 11:55 PM
This guy still has a show

minz
10-29-2013, 09:29 AM
This guy still has a show

Because people still believe his crap. :roll:

FBD
10-29-2013, 12:07 PM
Pat, if you really had the skillz, you would have invited them on over for a healing. Prayer doesnt just work, it need amplitude potential behind it just like anything else. No healing, insufficient energetic amplitude.