PDA

View Full Version : Heidi Montag Going Under The Knife Again: Having Size F Breasts Reduced To Ds For ‘Health Reasons’

Teh One Who Knocks
11-01-2013, 10:31 AM
By Alexis Tereszcuk, Entertainment Editor - Radar Online

http://i.imgur.com/DLcR0te.jpg

Heidi Montag had a shocking 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day and now RadarOnline.com has learned that she’s gone under the knife AGAIN, but this time for a breast reduction.

The Hills star, 27, has been complaining about her size F breasts for the past few years and now she is finally having another surgery to make them a more manageable size D.

Entertainment Tonight filmed the surgery for Spencer Pratt’s wife and showed a snip of the interview where she says “I just wanna, like, rip them off!”

ET host Brooke Anderson shared a picture with the buxom blonde reality star on Thursday.

“We r in the OR w/@HeidiMontag tn on @ETonlineAlert as she downsizes from F breasts to D for health reasons!” she wrote.

Heidi famously slammed her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan, blaming him for her excessive surgeries, after he was killed in a tragic car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway.

deebakes
11-01-2013, 05:48 PM
she's so gross :|

Hal-9000
11-01-2013, 06:58 PM
"Heidi famously slammed her plastic surgeon, Dr. Frank Ryan, blaming him for her excessive surgeries...."

'scuse me???????????