PDA

View Full Version : Man found in Jersey City with 'NARK' carved in chest, badge in cheek: cops

Teh One Who Knocks
11-04-2013, 12:07 PM
By Anthony J. Machcinski/The Jersey Journal

A Bergen County man who was apparently mistaken for a police officer or an informant was hospitalized after the term “NARK” was found carved into his chest, Jersey City police said.

Just after 4 a.m. yesterday, police found EMTs working on a Rochelle Park man who was lying unresponsive on Brunswick Street near Columbus Drive, reports said.

The 34-year-old victim was found with a gold badge inside his right cheek and "NARK" -- slang for narcotics officer or a police informer -- carved in the middle of his chest, reports state. Police said the man was not a member of any law enforcement agency and the badge was not a law enforcement badge.

When the man regained consciousness at the Medical Center, he told police that he had no idea how the badge got in his mouth or how he wound up in the middle of the street, reports said.

He was treated at the hospital for nonlife-threatening injuries, reports state.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-04-2013, 04:48 PM
:wtf:

Noilly Pratt
11-04-2013, 04:54 PM
call me the :grammar: but shouldn't it be "NARC"?

Did someone slip him a date-rape drug or something? A little lack of info here I think.

Hal-9000
11-04-2013, 11:59 PM
call me the :grammar: but shouldn't it be "NARC"?

Did someone slip him a date-rape drug or something? A little lack of info here I think.

Yeah if you're going to take the time to carve into someone's skin, spelling does count :thumbsup: