PDA

View Full Version : HIV-Positive Man Douses Girlfriend In Gasoline, Forces Her To Have Sex, Florida Police Say

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2013, 12:44 PM
By Sarah Rae Fruchtnicht - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/xug94vM.jpg

An HIV-positive man in Florida allegedly doused his girlfriend in gasoline and forced her to have sex with him after he accused her of cheating.

Florida police say Glen Davis, 48, threatened to set the woman and her son on fire in their Winter Haven home on Halloween night.

He later forced his girlfriend into unprotected sex, despite her begging him to use a condom.

“He put the scissors to my throat and made me have sex with him,” the unidentified woman told Bay News 9. “He said, ‘You’re gonna die one way or another.’”

Davis was arrested Saturday and charged with criminal transmission of HIV, battery, false imprisonment, two counts of arson, two counts of aggravated battery and sexual assault.

Davis also threw gasoline on a kitchen table in the home and set it on fire.

“I seen my life flash before my eyes right there,” she said. “The house filled up with smoke.”

A pile of burned clothing, a burnt table, and a gasoline can were found at the home.

The woman was taken to Winter Haven Hospital to begin treatment for HIV exposure.

Davis has been in and out of jail nine times, according to Bay News 9. He was released in January after a four-year sentence relating to an aggravated assault with a weapon charge.

He is being held at the Polk County Jail in lieu of $70,000 bond.