PDA

View Full Version : 25 Things Obama Should Apologize for Now That He’s Apologized for Obamacare

Teh One Who Knocks
11-08-2013, 12:01 PM
by Jenny Erikson - The Stir

http://i.imgur.com/ipYpNGV.png

On Thursday, President Obama apologized to the multitude of Americans that are losing their health care plans as a direct result of the Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare.

"I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me," he said in an exclusive interview at the White House. "We've got to work hard to make sure that they know we hear them and we are going to do everything we can to deal with folks who find themselves in a tough position as a consequence of this."

This apology comes days after the revelation that the White House knew Americans wouldn’t be able to keep their plans, and the president lied repeatedly about it anyway. So I for one am not taking this apology too seriously. Maybe if he’d said, “I’m sorry that this interview is being filmed from the waist up, but it's because my pants are on fire due to all the lies that have come out of my liary liar-hole in my lying face,” I’d consider accepting it.

But hey, at least it’s a start. An apology is an apology, right? Now if only he could apologize for:

Saying the attacks in Benghazi were the result of a video
Fast and Furious
Destroying our position in the Middle East
Sending Churchill’s bust back to England
The IRS targeting conservative groups
The Syria “red line” humiliation
The stimulus
Not passing a budget in five years
Halting the Keystone Pipeline
Bowing to other heads of state
Insulting small business owners with his “you didn’t build that” line
Spending more money than all the other presidents before him -- combined
Solyndra
Not condemning Occupy Wall Street for the unwashed, violent hippies they were
Refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers
Lavish vacations for his family while unemployment was in double digits
Van Jones
Shutting down the oil industry in the Gulf of Mexico
Keeping World War II veterans from visiting their memorial
Lack of support for Israel
Blaming Bush
Gifting Queen Elizabeth with an ipod loaded with pictures of himself and audio of his speeches
Saying the public will be able to read every bill online five days before a vote
Wiretapping
Michelle Obama for her war on pizza and candy

FBD
11-08-2013, 01:24 PM
:lol: destroying our position in the middle east?

when the hell was it ever good to begin with?

I mean, not that he didnt make it worse, he did.

FBD
11-08-2013, 03:11 PM
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-11-07/student-and-car-loans-represent-99-all-consumer-credit-taken-out-past-year

Student and Car Loans - 99% of all consumer credit taken out last year.