PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Stodden on Breakup: 'I Couldn't Neglect My Desires'

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2013, 11:51 AM
By Michael Rothman | ABC News Blogs

http://i.imgur.com/B3Q8WWV.jpg

Days after the split from her significantly older husband Doug Hutchison, aspiring singer and reality star Courtney Stodden isn't shy in voicing her excitement for her newfound freedom.

Stodden was just 16 when she married Hutchison in 2011. The "Lost" actor was 51 years old at the time, making him more than 30 years her senior.

"I'm feeling good. Obviously, any breakup is really stressful," she told E! News in a recent interview.

When asked what went wrong, the answer was pretty straightforward.

"My age, obviously," said Stodden, now 19.

When asked if this breakup was for publicity, she quickly denied those claims, saying, "I don't understand why we would do that right now with how many people were against us."

Stodden told E! that when she was away for her stint on "Celebrity Big Brother UK," it was the first time she had been away from her husband for more than a day.

"I was missing him, but not intimately," she said. "I couldn't neglect my desires and wanting to embrace my independence and my freedom."

She now admits and understands why everyone was so shocked when the two became intimate.

"I got that it was unconventional. I didn't get how weird and strange that came across," she added. "When I was 16, I got my marriage license instead of my driver's license, come on!"

She also said that there was a lot of weight on her shoulders when the two got together, as Hutchison lost his family and some of his friends after the unlikely union.

"I became his world," she said.

Now, Stodden is just enjoying being single and being a teen.

"I feel like a little girl again, just being able to start over," she said.

RBP
11-12-2013, 12:04 PM
By Michael Rothman

Stodden was just 16 when she married Hutchison in 2011. The "Lost" actor was 51 years old at the time, making him more than 30 years her senior.

Really, Michael? The math was so difficult you needed to approximate and be off by 5 years??

You know, we have laughed about this freak show, but it's not really a lot different than the Muslims we hatefully condone for raping their 14 year old brides, while we wonder how it could possibly be legal.

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2013, 12:18 PM
If she dropped the stripper look, maybe she'd turn out ok. I'd still get that icky feeling knowing that a 50-year old Tooms fucked her.

FBD
11-12-2013, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/B3Q8WWV.jpg

Love that Joker!

Wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole

Hal-9000
11-14-2013, 06:01 PM
nailed it :lol:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z54uf7.jpg

Goofy
11-15-2013, 05:46 PM
She's got money and (small-time) fame now, doesn't need him any more :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Plus she needed some young buck to hit her in the cervix

Hal-9000
11-15-2013, 07:09 PM
:( Doug groomed her to be a ho, and now he's left in the cold...