PDA

View Full Version : 18-Year-Old Woman Wearing Only Bra and Panties When Pulled Over for DUI in Florida

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2013, 12:24 PM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/U4sND0l.jpg

An 18-year-old girl in Florida was arrested back in October and charged with a DUI, and now, the strange details of the police report are being released.

Kristen Forester of Fort Pierce was, according to the report, only wearing her bra and panties when pulled over by an officer on the night of October 21st at 3:16 a.m. Forester was allegedly driving recklessly and smelled like booze when officer Michael Azevedo was called to assist the original officer that pulled her over.

Azevedo immediately noticed that Forester was only wearing her underwear, and when he questioned her, she answered like it was a normal thing.

"I then asked why she had no clothes on, which she stated she was at work and drove home like that,” wrote Azevedo in the report.

Forester eventually put on a Shaquille O’Neal Miami Heat jersey and wrapped a towel around her waist. Azevedo asked her if she knew why she was being pulled over, and Forester was pretty aware that she was in a lot of trouble.

“Because I was driving crazy,” answered Forester to Azevedo’s questioning.

Officer Azevedo proceeded to conduct field sobriety tests such as observing her pupils, having her stand on one leg, asking her to do the “Walk and Turn,” and having her touch her finger to her nose. Azevedo notes that she was unable to properly complete the tasks and that she was swaying from side to side the entire time.

Forester’s blood alcohol content was registered at 0.157 and 0.144, which is significantly higher than the legal limit of 0.08.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9jpwe6TDas

Hal-9000
11-12-2013, 04:52 PM
nothing like getting your field sobriety test upped to Youtube :lol:

and I don't know about those tests...someone makes me stand with my feet together and in the dark shines a bright flashlight into my eyes I'd waver at one point too..

redred
11-12-2013, 04:54 PM
:hitit:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2013, 05:17 PM
:boingflip:

Muddy
11-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Fuck a field sobriety test... If you pass it they are still gonna make you breathe anyway..

Hal-9000
11-12-2013, 11:09 PM
we don't do them up here....they have mobile breathalyzers and if you refuse, you get to go downtown and get charged, then blow into the big one there...

I know people with diabetes and MS that would fail field tests on a good day...they're too subjective. And some people just aren't coordinated in the first place without booze :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Here you can refuse to take the breathalyzer and ask to have a blood test done, but if you refuse both of those things, it doesn't matter because it is treated as an admission of guilt and they will haul your ass away and automatically suspend your license.

Hal-9000
11-12-2013, 11:14 PM
Here you can refuse to take the breathalyzer and ask to have a blood test done, but if you refuse both of those things, it doesn't matter because it is treated as an admission of guilt and they will haul your ass away and automatically suspend your license.

You know...I would opt for the blood test as the breathalyzer can deliver false positives due to blood sugar levels.....actually, if I was drinking...maybe not :lol: The blood test would nail you

Teh One Who Knocks
11-12-2013, 11:16 PM
In Colorado, if you get pulled over for a DUI and the officer asks you to take a blood, breath, or urine test, do you have to take one? What happens if you refuse?

Expressed Consent

Colorado law requires you to take a breath or blood test if you are arrested for a DUI, underage drunk driving (UDD), driving while impaired (DWAI), or are considered a "habitual user" of controlled substances. Colorado’s “expressed consent” law says that if you are lawfully arrested by an officer who has probable cause to believe that you have been driving under the influence, then you consent to taking a chemical test of your blood or breath for the purpose of determining your blood alcohol content (BAC). If the officer believes you may be under the influence of drugs, then you also consent to a urine test.

The test must be taken within two hours of when you last drove and you can choose which test to take, unless there are "extraordinary circumstances" such as weather-related delays, high call volume affecting medical personnel, power outages, malfunctioning breath test equipment, and other circumstances that preclude timely collection and testing. Once you choose a test, you can’t change your mind. If you do, then that’s considered a refusal and you won’t get to take the other test, with one exception. If you wanted a breath test, but could not complete it because of injuries or illness, you can have a blood test instead.

Additionally, Colorado law says that you consent to taking a preliminary breath test, even if you have not been arrested. This works like a field sobriety test. The officer will use the results to establish probable cause that you were driving under the influence. You do not have to take this preliminary test, and the officer should say so. Refusing it, however, probably won’t work in your favor if the officer has some other reason to think you had been drinking. Based on that other reason, the officer could still arrest you and then you will be required to take a test under the law described in the paragraph above.

You can read Colorado’s implied consent law in Colorado Revised Statute 42-4-1301.1, and about the preliminary breath test in Colorado Revised Statute 42-4-1301.

Refusing to Take the Test

In Colorado, the state will suspend your license for refusing to take a chemical test, whether a blood or breath test for alcohol or a blood, breath, or urine test for drugs. For your first refusal, you lose your license for one year. For your second refusal, you lose your license for two years. For your third and any subsequent refusal, you lose your license for three years. The penalties for refusing to submit to a chemical test are found in Colorado Revised Statute 42-2-126.

If you think it would be a good idea to refuse the test by “taking the fifth” – meaning you will not cooperate with testing based on your Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination – think again. You can’t use this as an excuse. If you refuse the test, you will face the consequences above and the state can use your refusal as evidence against you in court. This is explained in Colorado Revised Statute 42-4-1301.

In most situations, if you refuse to take a mandatory blood, breath, or urine test, you cannot be forced to do so. However, if the incident that caused you to be arrested also caused injury or death to yourself or another person, the law says that an officer can physically restrain you, if necessary, to take the test. Also, the state may administer the test if you are unconscious or dead, even if you haven’t yet been arrested. You can read this law in Colorado Revised Statute 42-4-1301.1.

If you get stopped and you are under the influence, you're fucked.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2013, 11:18 PM
Even more so when you are under 21. Any alcohol is a suspension

Hal-9000
11-12-2013, 11:22 PM
fck me up here when you're a new driver, you can't even have passengers after dark or some shit like that...and if you're caught drinking during the probationary period, say bye bye to your license

Loser
11-12-2013, 11:41 PM
If you get stopped and you are under the influence, you're fucked.

We have a similar law in indiana, but the blood portion of it has been defeated several times with 4th/5th amendment lawsuits, but only if you passed the breath test.

Yes, in indiana, you have to take field sobriety test, and if you fail, breath test. If you fail the field, but pass the breath test, they arrest on 24 hour hold to get warrant for blood test.

deebakes
11-13-2013, 02:16 AM
she's hot :drool: