PDA

View Full Version : Is RAPIDSHARE.COM Making a Come back?

PorkChopSandwiches
05-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Hello PCS

As a pioneer in One Click File Hosting, RapidShare has often ventured into unknown territory, to find the best product for its customers. Now it's time to properly clean up the inventor's workshop, because everything that just sucks finally has to go. Immediately and permanently, RapidPro price include all services indefinitely. This means:

More storage space
As of now, automatic file deletion will no longer exist. With RapidPro, your files are saved until you delete them yourself!

More Traffic
From now on, it is absolutely unlimited. TrafficShare included. It’s that easy!

More speed
We have polished up our software! Uploads, as well as downloads, have been successfully carried out at 500 MBit/s per stream!

More safety
Politics call for the complete monitoring of all internet users. We protect you with automatic SSL-encryption.

Have fun with the new RapidShare: Finally, everything is easy again!

---------------------------------------------------

Did they realize there mistake? Is it to late for you guys to go back? I was always a fan until they fucked everything up over the last year.

Jezter
05-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Maybe the did finally realize they are losing the battle very fast and decided to start going back to the good old days. Now lets see if it can regain its position as the leader... Maybe hotfile will do the same. I liked those two the best.

Teh One Who Knocks
05-04-2011, 04:53 PM
I got the same e-mail

Maybe the did finally realize they are losing the battle very fast and decided to start going back to the good old days. Now lets see if it can regain its position as the leader... Maybe hotfile will do the same. I liked those two the best.

Hotfile won't be back for awhile, if ever. It seems like they went even more overboard than RS did when it was getting sued. I had 6 files that got reported and they immediately canceled my account. I'll never go back to them and I doubt many uploaders will.

Too bad, because they were really good. Now HF links are few and far between.

Lambchop
05-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I think the RS team got very greedy when they changed things and made things more complicated for their customers.

Hal-9000
05-04-2011, 05:13 PM
glad I just canceled my RS account on April 26th

ffs :lol:

Jezter
05-04-2011, 05:27 PM
glad I just canceled my RS account on April 26th

ffs :lol:

:doh:

Hal-9000
05-04-2011, 05:30 PM
It all depends on where you shop for your links...Lance mentioned that HF has died for the most part.I went to a forum last weekend and the majority of items were HF.About 50% were still active, which surprised me.I turfed my HF account too.