PDA

View Full Version : Mark Wahlberg: Actors Comparing Themselves to Soldiers 'How F**king Dare You!'

Teh One Who Knocks
11-13-2013, 05:42 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/0gLhmtk.jpg

Mark Wahlberg lashed out at Tom Cruise -- somewhere between directly and indirectly -- last night, saying "For actors to sit there and talk about 'oh I went to SEAL training? I don't give a fuck what you did."

Wahlberg was speaking at the AFI Festival in L.A., when he was asked about the story TMZ broke about Tom Cruise saying in a deposition that his job was like fighting in Afghanistan. Wahlberg unloaded, saying "For somebody to sit there and say 'my job was as difficult as being in the military.' How fucking dare you, while you sit in a makeup chair for 2 hours."

Wahlberg didn't stop there. He said, "I don't give a shit if you get your ass busted. You get to go home at the end of the day. You get to go to your hotel room. You get to order your fucking chicken."

As we reported, we have seen the video of Tom Cruise's deposition where he makes the Afghanistan reference. When the opposing lawyer says, "Now your counsel has publicly equated your absence from Suri for these extended periods of time as being analogous to someone fighting in Afghanistan," Cruise does not react -- he certainly doesn't make the question look like a joke.

In fact, when Cruise responds, "I didn't hear the Afghanistan, but that's what it feels like and certainly on this last movie it was brutal, it was brutal," he doesn't make it look like it's an obvious joke. It seems more like a macho answer.

But then, the opposing lawyer crystallizes the point and says, "Do you believe the situations are the same?" You can see a light bulb go off in Cruise's head, and he realizes where the lawyer is going, and he snaps, "Oh come on." At this point Cruise is disavowing any comparison.

Muddy
11-13-2013, 05:44 PM
I like Marky mark.. Always have..

Loser
11-13-2013, 05:47 PM
Now there's a class act. Always like mark wahlberg.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-13-2013, 05:53 PM
I like Marky mark.. Always have..

Now there's a class act. Always like mark wahlberg.

:thumbsup:

FBD
11-13-2013, 06:09 PM
fbd respects anyone who call a spade a spade and doesnt sugar coat shit

Hal-9000
11-13-2013, 06:26 PM
Marky gives me good vibrations :thumbsup:

Goofy
11-13-2013, 07:36 PM
:tup:

DemonGeminiX
11-13-2013, 08:00 PM
Marky Mark would make Tom Cruise a stain on the sidewalk. He's a Southie with a record.