PDA

View Full Version : Man Calls 911 Twice Within An Hour To Complain That His Neighbors Were Mean and Wouldn't Drink With Him

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2013, 12:56 PM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/pyzassT.jpg

A man in Florida got so upset with his neighbors for not wanting to drink with him that he did the only logical thing there is to do in a situation like that: he called 911. Twice.

Both times, he let officers know that the neighbors weren’t being cool because, you know, the police don’t have anything better to do.

It’s safe to say this wasn’t a smart move on the part of James Collins.

Police in Fort Pierce, Florida, got a call around 8:35 p.m. about a domestic disturbance. Officers arrived on the scene and Collins explained to them why he was so upset.

"The complainant, James Collins, stated that his neighbors were being mean and would not drink with him," notes the police report. “Officer Rahn explained to James about misusing 911."

Apparently, Collins did not understand what the officers told him, because just 30 minutes after his initial encounter with police, the man called 911 once more to, again, complain that his neighbors wouldn’t drink with him.

This time, police were not so nice about it. The fact that he reeked of alcohol and had a container of “Blue Ice” in his front pocket were enough to arrest him for disorderly intoxication to go along with the misuse of 911 charge he was facing already.

Hal-9000
11-14-2013, 03:52 PM
they gotta start charging these idiots 1000 dollars per call for non emergency shit...it's not a chat line ffs

Teh One Who Knocks
11-14-2013, 10:19 PM
they gotta start charging these idiots 1000 dollars per call for non emergency shit...it's not a chat line ffs

People were being mean to him, if that's not what 911 is for, then I don't know what is [-(

Hal-9000
11-14-2013, 10:35 PM
People were being mean to him, if that's not what 911 is for, then I don't know what is [-(

:beatdown:

he can drink alone, like real men :x