PDA

View Full Version : Man Buys House Next To Ex-Wife, Erects Large Middle Finger Sculpture That Faces Her Property

Teh One Who Knocks
11-18-2013, 01:43 PM
By Andy Kossak - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/QyBvsCI.jpg

A man in Michigan has erected a 12-foot sculpture of a hand with its middle finger raised in the direction of his next door neighbor’s house. His next door neighbor happens to be his ex-wife.

Alan Markovitz, a Detroit strip-club entrepreneur, erected the 12-foot-high sculpture in the backyard of his lakefront Orchard Lake home, according to Mail Online.

A person who appears to be the daughter of Markovitz's ex-wife Lea Tuohy tweeted a photo of the sculpture.

“How psychotic do you have to be to buy the house directly next to your ex wife and then put a statue up like that?!?! Real classy alan,” Lenka Tuohy reportedly tweeted a few days ago.

The Detroit Free Press reports that Markovitz owns The Flight Club in Inkster and other strip clubs.

The sculpture, which can easily be seen from his ex-wife's windows, has a spotlight on it at night.

Lenka Tuohy also apparently tweeted, “its hard for me to enjoy my baths now because my fav tub is in my moms bathroom which faces out towards tif and alans house:(”

Mail Online notes that the 59-year-old Markovitz is a well-known character around Detroit. He began opening strip clubs on Detroit's infamous Eight Mile in the 1980s. Since then, he's been shot twice (once in the face), had a Mob contract out on his life, has been sued by exotic dancers and, according to Real Detroit Weekly, once had an ex-girlfriend drive her car through the front door of one of his clubs.

FBD
11-18-2013, 01:46 PM
:lol:

Acid Trip
11-18-2013, 02:21 PM
It's amazing what people will do out of spite.

Muddy
11-18-2013, 02:46 PM
I love it..

RBP
11-18-2013, 03:12 PM
I love it..

Really? It's ridiculous and neurotic.

Hal-9000
11-18-2013, 08:17 PM
who moved into which house first?

if he moved there with the intent of pissing of his wife....that's a lot of dough to be a child :rolleyes:

Griffin
11-19-2013, 12:08 AM
Really? It's ridiculous and neurotic.

and completely within his rights to purchase a nice house with such a lovely view and display his love of the arts.

deebakes
11-19-2013, 02:57 AM
:lol:

RBP
11-19-2013, 04:06 AM
and completely within his rights to purchase a nice house with such a lovely view and display his love of the arts.

Rights and sanity are two different discussions, but I agree with you.