PDA

View Full Version : Teens' 'Knockout Game' a growing danger with deadly results

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2013, 01:05 AM
Published November 17, 2013 FoxNews.com

A recent string of attacks tied to a dangerous game called “Knockout” -- where unsuspecting residents are targeted and sucker-punched – is being investigated as possible hate crimes.

New York police are looking into the growing trend, WPIX reports, after attacks in predominately Jewish neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

The most recent attack was caught on video last week in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, where a group of ten men spotted a man walking alone, punched him and kept moving, according to the station.

But New York is not the only place to see the “Knockout Game” being played out.

In Washington, D.C., Tamera Jackson, 27, told WJLA that a group of teens on bicycles came up behind her last week as she walked home and one of them punched her in the back of the head before the group sped away, laughing.

According to Fox 31 Denver, similar attacks have occurred in St. Louis and Pittsburgh, where a teacher was knocked out by a 15-year-old as he walked home from school last month. The attack was caught on a security camera video, and the teen was charged with assault.

And in New Jersey, CBS 2 reports, video footage shows Ralph Santiago, 46, randomly targeted for knockout by a group of teens. Santiago was later found dead with his neck broken and head lodged between iron fence posts, according to NJ.com.

Video shows Santiago walking during daytime in an alley, and just as he’s about to pass a pack of teenagers, one launches the fatal, knockout blow.

And what’s the point?

“For the fun of it,” one teen said in the video.

In September, a 13-year-old boy was sentenced to 18 months of confinement for the beating death of a 51-year-old man in upstate New York.

The teen had pleaded guilty to assault and attempted assault, admitting that he started the fatal beating by attempting to knock the man out with a single punch.

The teen said he and his friends were playing a street game called "knockout." His punch apparently had little to no effect, but the follow-up from a 16-year-old boy caused bleeding in the victim's brain, and he died in late May.

The 16-year-old co-defendant was found guilty last month in Onondaga County Family Court of second-degree manslaughter and received the same sentence.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/17/teens-knockout-game-growing-danger-with-deadly-results/

What they didn't say in the article, but Greta Van Susteren on Fox News has pointed out during her show, is that this "game" is being played by black teens and they're attacking white people, both men and women.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9lV319yg4

deebakes
11-19-2013, 02:55 AM
fuckin' degenerates :x

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2013, 11:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8Ang8R6.jpg

Acid Trip
11-19-2013, 05:30 PM
I wish some punks would try that shit on me. Of course they'd never target me due to my size. They only pick on the small and the weak.

If you ever see a storyline that says "Dallas resident shoots and kills 5 teens in attempted assault" that's me. No way I let any of those degenerates survive.

Goofy
11-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Fuckin racist black cunts.........

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 06:18 PM
If they target me they better hope the first punch knocks me out...

I tend not to ask questions when people fuck in or around my face....and I won't be asking for ID's either if they're teens. I'm an equal opportunity puncher :)

Goofy
11-19-2013, 06:22 PM
If they target me they better hope the first punch knocks me out...

I tend not to ask questions when people fuck in or around my face....and I won't be asking for ID's either if they're teens. I'm an equal opportunity puncher :)

You're too tall, they only target people who they know won't/can't fight back :tup:

It's all that Abe Lincoln fella's fault [-(

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 06:23 PM
I'm only 6 feet tall....

I am however, 5 feet wide :dance:

Goofy
11-19-2013, 06:29 PM
You know, if this was white people doing it to blacks it would be front page news across the globe i bet........

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 06:41 PM
I had a guy (who reeked of booze) all over me one night when I was doing a debit transaction....I threw back my elbow while I turned and hit him (softly)

He became indignant and tried to tell me a story about - "you had something on your shoulder dude"

and then he started harassing the female gas station attendant and then the chick who sold coffee in the same place.

for a finale I had a pack of smokes in my hand and he says - Hey man, I'll buy some smokes from you for a buck. I reply - NO.

He called me an asshole quite loudly...

then I ran him up against the store window inside and asked - What did you just say to me?
Dickhead started blubbering and I gave him the bum's rush out the store yelling - If you're not going to buy shit, quit creepin the fucking store and pissing people off!!!! :x

I was a hero according to the girls :lol:

....moral of the long story - He got into my personal space and I should have turned and punched, rather than give an elbow. I'll do that to anyone in public who gets within 24 inches of my body.

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2013, 07:31 PM
*Puts on thick-rimmed glasses and gets really close to Hal...*

:d

Teh One Who Knocks
11-19-2013, 07:33 PM
You know, if this was white people doing it to blacks it would be front page news across the globe i bet........

:racist:

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 07:37 PM
*Puts on thick-rimmed glasses and gets really close to Hal...*

:d

I hit people with glasses, no discrimination in my life

I have anger issues :lol:

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 07:39 PM
seriously...haven't you ever had someone get far too close to you in a line up or when looking at stuff shopping?

I've read too many stories about wingnuts using surprise and fcking other people up.....mostly I just find it incredibly rude :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2013, 07:44 PM
I was in Publix once a while back picking a few things up and some dude who was also there shopping was shadowing me. It was pure coincidence that we were on the same grocery store aisle route, but it was kind of unnerving when I was reaching for something low and the dude's reaching over the top of me to get at something high.

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 07:50 PM
same guy from the story above - floats around the store and puts two large chocolate bars on the counter...smells like booze and is about 2 inches behind me...

then he tells the clerk that he doesn't want the chocolate bars - "because his wife picked him up some" Then he's behind me in the other line up in the same store, breathing on me while I put in my PIN number and watching the pack of smokes in my hand like it's the best pussy in the world :lol:

I don't like shadows and floaters in stores....they unnerve me. And it turns out I was right about the guy...he just wanted a hand out from someone.

Both of the girls working there said thanks and that the guy was bothering them and making them uncomfortable. So I just dialed the uncomfortable notch up a bit and yelled at him and pushed him out of the store :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2013, 07:50 PM
I also have a real problem with people getting too close when we're just standing around talking. I don't know why, but I always end up talking to the people that absolutely need to be in your face when you're having a conversation with them. I've become a master of backing away and doing the two finger + arm length defense thing without interrupting anyone's train of thought... except when they're drunk, then all hell breaks loose.

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 07:53 PM
I also have a real problem with people getting too close when we're just standing around talking. I don't know why, but I always end up talking to the people that absolutely need to be in your face when you're having a conversation with them. I've become a master of backing away and doing the two finger + arm length defense thing without interrupting anyone's train of thought... except when their drunk, then all hell breaks loose.

I had a truck driver do that here at work....everything he said he had to keep moving closer...about 2 inches from my face.

I backed off so far he got upset and asked - What, does my breath smell??

I replied - I have excellent hearing dude and the last person that got their lips THAT close to me, I fucked....

:lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-19-2013, 07:56 PM
Hahahahaha...

I'm gonna have to use that some day.

:lol:

Hal-9000
11-19-2013, 07:59 PM
getting back to the story...these teens know human behavior...you can walk quite close to someone or move up behind them and people generally just let it happen...

I was accosted outside a store a few years back with the one dude leaning on my car door and he glanced over my shoulder briefly when I was telling him to get away from my car.

That glance saved me (from whatever) because his buddy started hitting my legs from behind.

to this day I don't know if they were after my car...my wallet...or my bag from shopping :-k