PDA

View Full Version : No Wonder It Dont Work: CMS Official: We Still Haven't Built '30 to 40 Percent' of Obamacare's Web Apparatus, Including Payment Systems

FBD
11-20-2013, 03:47 PM
REP. CORY GARDNER: Well how much do we have to build today, still? What do we need to build? 50 percent? 40 percent? 30 percent?

HENRY CHAO: I think it's, uh, just an approximation, we're probably sitting somewhere between 60 and 70 percent because we still have to build...

GARDNER: Wait, 60 or 70 percent that needs to be built, still?

CHAO: Because we still have to build the payment systems to make payments to insurers in January.

GARDNER: Let me get this correct. Sixty to 70 percent of Healthcare.gov still needs to be built?

CHAO: It's not really about Healthcare.gov -- it's the federally-facilitated marketplace.

GARDNER: The entire system that the American people are being required to rely upon...

CHAO: Healthcare.gov -- the online application, verification, determination, plan compare, getting enrolled, generating the enrollment transaction -- that's 100 percent there.

GARDNER: But the entire system is 60 to 70 percent away from being complete.

CHAO: There's the back office systems, the accounting systems, the payment systems...they still need to be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WzE3naHcq4

So basically, they built enough to steal people's personal information, and anything beyond that, well, we've created catastrophe, now let us step in to help with single payer.

Remember, the witness here isn't some random administration lackey. He's Obamacare's top IT manager -- the same guy who recently testified that he sounded alarm bells back in July that Healthcare.gov was headed for a "plane crash." He's also the man who first started muttering publicly about trying to avoid a "third world experience" in March.

But hey, since it sounds bad that its only 30% built, let's just go ahead and say this guy got his numbers backwards, and its actually 70% built. :lol:

un believable.

perrhaps
11-20-2013, 09:42 PM
Payment? I thought it was free for members of the Obamanation.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-20-2013, 09:44 PM
:haha: