View Full Version : Arrow

DemonGeminiX
11-21-2013, 02:06 AM
Yep, I love this show.

Felicity Smoak is banging hot.

:thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
11-21-2013, 02:14 AM
So Merlyn's still alive... and Thea's his daughter.

:shock:

And Felicity's as hot as ever.

DemonGeminiX
11-21-2013, 02:31 AM
http://i.imgur.com/70yeEGm.jpg

:wub:

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:03 AM
Interesting... Slade's alive and Barry is... THE FLASH!

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:06 AM
it's ghey :lol:

no one ever really dies on this show...I'm only watching so I can chat with you and to check out Smokin Felicity 8-[

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:08 AM
On the subject of Feely-icity...

I think she has a weird body...the upper half is average, even boring...and the girl got some thick legs and bum :lol:

she's hot, just proportioned a little weird

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:16 AM
I admit The Flash thing is kinda gay. I'm gonna wait the entire season for him to pull a Sheldon Cooper dressed up as The Flash.

But I dig the Slade Wilson being alive thing. I just think Manu Bennett's cool. Every time they showed him on the island, I was like, "he's gotta get off the island."

And Felicity's hot. :d

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:18 AM
If they put Aquaman on this show, I'm gonna quit watching.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Manu will always be Crixus in my heart...and I guess a big white Orcan monster in the Hobbit :lol:

the show is interesting and dynamic, I just gotta slow down on searching for logic :lol: It's more of a fantasy or graphic novel rip off...I keep forgetting

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:22 AM
interesting fun fact:

they use night shots and skylines of over 10 different worldwide cities for Starling City

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:23 AM
another fun fact:

The actress who plays Felicity is Canadian and most of the location shots are filmed there....and she wants me because I'm Canadian too

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:27 AM
:sad2:

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aN8OnQg.gif :sad2:

:x

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:36 AM
:-k

She does have a weird body... and little boobs... and she is Canadian. Ok, you can have her. I'm over it.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:38 AM
:lol: within one post..

fickle bitch aren't you

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:45 AM
:-s

You don't want her?

Ok, I'll take her. :d

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:47 AM
I like Arrow's Mom..

:lol:

seriously...I predict that Diggler is going to bang Queen within the next five shirtless workouts they do...

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 02:51 AM
I'd slap you but that made me :lol:.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:56 AM
c'mon...remember when Felicity walked in unexpectedly and both men were shirtless, sweaty, pretending to be practicing Jujitsu moves?

Don't tell me that you didn't notice the palpable tension when she interrupted the workout...

I gotta go :lol:

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:58 AM
Diggle : EXCELLENT shot Oliver, definite bullseye big fella! :)

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 03:01 AM
You're so wrong.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 03:02 AM

next time they do work out on the show I bet you avert your eyes

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 01:33 AM
This show is so getting a 3rd season. :tup:

Hugh_Janus
01-16-2014, 01:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/70yeEGm.jpg

:wub:

she looks like a boy I had a fight with when I was in school.... do not want

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 01:43 AM
Did you tag him?

Hugh_Janus
01-16-2014, 01:45 AM
yes...

with a couple of big rights :dance:

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 01:47 AM
What does "big rights" mean in gayese?

Hugh_Janus
01-16-2014, 01:49 AM
come over here and find out :naughty:

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 01:50 AM
:hand:

You don't have the right equipment for me. Go find Hal.

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 02:09 AM
You know, I like Katie Cassidy and all, but I think she looked way hotter as a blonde while portraying Ruby in Supernatural than what she looks like now.

Hal-9000
01-16-2014, 07:05 AM
This show is so getting a 3rd season. :tup:

:meh: PM me your address and I'll go one better...tell me the name of your favorite take out place and meal, and I'll git it delivered to you from afar.

Shirtless sweaty sparring sessions complete with grunts and wet slapping noises, will be on your head :lol:

Hal-9000
01-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Diggle - Ooooh Arrow can you teach me to shoot like that? :)

Arrow - Sure, take off your shirt. Okay now grab the shaft firmly, but not too firmly

Diggle - *giggles*

Arrow - Grasp this tightly in your other fist, good. Now pull that shaft back, breathe, keep your mouth open and release!

Diggle - This is way easier when you're behind me guiding my hands

Arrow - *giggles*

DemonGeminiX
01-16-2014, 05:42 PM

Do you write Supernatural slash fiction too?

Hal-9000
01-16-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm going to make a complaint to the FCC about the inherit gay subtext of the show and I'm going to get it canceled...so I don't have to buy you lunch :lol:

and yes, any show is fair game for my Walter Mitty fantasies

Hal-9000
01-16-2014, 06:01 PM
ooooh, I have to do a movie review

brb

Hal-9000
01-17-2014, 06:14 AM
Hey Mandingo..er I mean...Diggles. Why don't you bring over that Finnish coconut oil muscle balm.I think I may have pulled something... Now rub some under my thigh, up higher.. oh yeah right there.

:lol: I won't watch it

DemonGeminiX
01-17-2014, 06:44 AM

Dude, I swear to God Almighty... if I start thinking of the possibility of gay encounters in that show because of you, I'm going to address you for the rest of your life as "Fuck you, Hal".

As in: "Hey! Fuck you, Hal! How's your day going?"
And: "Fuck you, Hal! That was really funny."

Hal-9000
01-17-2014, 06:54 AM
He's going to install a sauna

DemonGeminiX
01-17-2014, 04:59 PM
:slap:

Hal-9000
01-17-2014, 07:07 PM
Diggle - I know, let's call you The Pink Arrow!

Oliver - I guess that would make you my trusty sidekick, Bullseye :naughty:

*shirtless workout scene ensues*

DemonGeminiX
01-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Did you do this with Batman and Robin?

DemonGeminiX
01-18-2014, 12:18 AM
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/01/arrow-season-3-supernatural-season-10-almost-official-plus-more-cw-renewal-odds.html

Did you see that, Hal? "Renewal is imminent." Translation: Lunch is imminent.

:dance:

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 05:42 PM
Did you do this with Batman and Robin?

:hand: Batman and Robin is low hanging fruit...

Single millionaire encourages a stranger to become 'his young ward' and live with him at a secluded mansion? Then convinces him to slide down a large pole into a hidden dungeon where he has to dress up in tights, cape and a mask?? And then teaches him to use and carry 'implements' on a carrying belt, should they get into a tight spot????

that shit writes itself, no need :lol:

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 05:43 PM
To the batpole! :naughty:

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 05:44 PM
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2014/01/arrow-season-3-supernatural-season-10-almost-official-plus-more-cw-renewal-odds.html

Did you see that, Hal? "Renewal is imminent." Translation: Lunch is imminent.

Almost ....Imminent :hand:

and that network is going to renew Vampire Diaries so they don't mind scraping the bottom of the barrel...

Something else will end this show...something serious with a cast member or similar :-k

*prepares fan letter bombs*

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 08:26 PM
watched the most recent episode :thumbsup:

this show gives me a bow-ner.....

:dance: :cheerlead: :dance:

DemonGeminiX
01-18-2014, 08:27 PM
Booooooooo.......

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 08:53 PM
I had to get it out...I'm better now :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
01-18-2014, 09:35 PM
Admit it: You like the show. The last episode, the one with the building bomber... the bomber was played by the same guy who played the doctor (River's brother) in Firefly/Serenity.

Hal-9000
01-18-2014, 10:05 PM
No I really don't :lol:

all that crap about saving the city, what's good for the city by various cast members....Now Blood whathisface is using the line :meh:

and the first scene with arrow...car speeding right at him. He shoots one arrow that inspires the car to not only veer off course, but hit a ramp and flip over :lol:

and if NO ONE including the chick's cop Dad can't figure out who The Arrow is...after being less than 3 feet from both Oliver and The Arrow....well then, they all deserve to die :hand:

and wtf is up with Roy and Barry? Isn't Barry The Flash, so why isn't he getting out of the coma any quicker? :lol: And Roy heals from everything now??

I'll watch until the end of this season (because of time already invested) and then stop right before it's cancelled this summer

DemonGeminiX
01-19-2014, 02:08 AM
No I really don't :lol:

all that crap about saving the city, what's good for the city by various cast members....Now Blood whathisface is using the line :meh:

and the first scene with arrow...car speeding right at him. He shoots one arrow that inspires the car to not only veer off course, but hit a ramp and flip over :lol:

and if NO ONE including the chick's cop Dad can't figure out who The Arrow is...after being less than 3 feet from both Oliver and The Arrow....well then, they all deserve to die :hand:

and wtf is up with Roy and Barry? Isn't Barry The Flash, so why isn't he getting out of the coma any quicker? :lol: And Roy heals from everything now??

I'll watch until the end of this season (because of time already invested) and then stop right before it's cancelled this summer

Superman is always about saving Metropolis, Batman is always about saving Gotham, and you're gonna begrudge Arrow because he wants to save Starling? Whatever. Sebastian Blood is a bad guy. He doesn't want to save jack shit.

I'm not even gonna talk about all the ridiculous shit they came up with for Adam West's Batman. Suspension of disbelief. Try it. It works for comic book based TV shows.

Oh please, like it was realistic that no one could tell Clark Kent apart from Superman because of his glasses and hairstyle? At least Oliver Queen/Arrow is, for the most part, covered and at least his voice is masked. Suspension of disbelief.... again.

I don't know what's up with Barry/the Flash. He's supposed to get his own series. I don't know what they're doing or how they're gonna wing it. Maybe everything that he's going through now is altering his DNA or something and when it's done, he'll just be zipping all over the place.

Roy Harper is Arrow's sidekick in the DC universe. He was first known as Speedy, then they later identified him as Arsenal, and after that he became the Red Arrow. I don't know what they're going to make of him because he's going down a path none of his comic incarnations went down. In the comics he had absolutely no super powers at all. Saving Thea Queen the way he did kind of screwed the pooch on that point. I don't think it's feasible for him to become like any one of his comic alter egos at this point. He's gonna become something else.

This show is awesome for a TV series, especially a DC-based TV series, and you really need to prepare for the impending lunch you're gonna owe me. Season 3 is coming, hater.

Hal-9000
01-19-2014, 06:20 AM
You used the terms whatever and try it in your response..I think I dated you at one point :lol:

I watch and comment, that's more than most haters out there. I'm trying hard to like the show but some of the dialogue and serious delivery makes me chuckle...like it's trying to be both a comic book show and The Sopranos at the same time. Even the island flashbacks seem concocted week by week..and they started out so good. Like I said, I still watch :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
01-19-2014, 06:21 AM
and btw....glasses add mystique, a slim black mask is just plain tacky :lol:

DemonGeminiX
01-19-2014, 07:24 AM
You used the terms whatever and try it in your response..I think I dated you at one point :lol:

If you're into chubby guys in wheelchairs with receding hairlines that refuse to shave and get haircuts... mmmm, maybe... :lol:

and btw....glasses add mystique, a slim black mask is just plain tacky :lol:

Mystique my ass. Metropolis was full of fucking morons.

Arrow has a hood that, along with the mask, obscures his face AND he masks his voice with whatever the hell he's using to do it. He's trying harder than Superman ever did to mask his identity.

As far as the storylines and dialog go, did you read comics when you were a kid?

I agree the island seems to be crawling with one bad guy group after another. You would figure these groups would kill each other after the 50 dozen or so times they ran into each other, but oddly enough, they never did. It is a little too convenient that they occupy the island consecutively instead of concurrently. So yeah, it's a little contrived. Again, suspension of disbelief. It's a TV show based on a comic book. It's not supposed to be realistic. Shut your brain off and enjoy the ride.

Hal-9000
01-19-2014, 06:18 PM
No I wasn't much of a comic book fan...couldn't really afford them so I borrowed :oops: some Archies, a few standards like Superman, Spiderman etc..

believe it or don't, I was big book reader as a kid. Printed text over comics every time.

and

Metropolis was full of fucking morons :rofl: ....

DemonGeminiX
01-23-2014, 02:01 AM
Another kick ass episode. :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
01-23-2014, 03:45 PM
:meh:

Roy should have his own show

DemonGeminiX
01-23-2014, 05:13 PM
:slap:

Roy's a sidekick.

Hal-9000
01-23-2014, 06:51 PM
fook me man, how many guys gotta wear masks on this show :lol:

I counted 3 last night with Crixus (Slade)

DemonGeminiX
01-23-2014, 07:18 PM
You're nitpicking.

[-(

Hal-9000
01-26-2014, 06:11 AM
Is Roy on the same drug as Slade?

and if so, hasn't Slade been on it for quite a while since The Island?

I don't really care, I'm asking for a friend....thanks

DemonGeminiX
01-26-2014, 06:45 AM
I believe it is the same.

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2014, 02:01 AM
Another solid episode. :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 03:59 AM
Yeah..other than a guy who gets 3 knives smuggled into prison and then becomes a martial arts superstar overnight :lol:

So what is Roy's superhero name going to be? Punchy guy with Anger Issues? :lol:

and did you see the workout scene? Note Oliver was performing shirtless in front of both Felicity and Diggle? Kind of a dealer's choice sort of night? :naughty:

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:03 AM
Hey Diggle, I've got a new move I want to show you

Ok..

It's a defensive move in case you're attacked from behind

Ok..

Lay face down on the ground and I'll demonstrate

Huh? Whatchoo talkin bout Queen??

LAY DOWN :x You have to be prepared at all times, no matter what the situation is

Alright Oliver, but no funny stuff

Diggle, get on your hands and knees...and relax

I've got a bad feeling about this

to be continued next week

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2014, 04:10 AM
And somehow, you're the only one that thinks up these scenarios.

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:13 AM
Team Arrow :naughty:

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2014, 04:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hUBJyKO.jpg

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:26 AM
oh come on...most of me is joking but you have to admit..

one guy shirtless in front of two others doing major physical activity while they sit there and watch? :lol:

btw, that exercise he's doing is brutal....kudos to the actor

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2014, 04:28 AM
You can tell the show's writers are big fans of Ninja Warrior. That's a second stage challenge.

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:34 AM
and Queen's mom wants to do what?

Oh yeah, SAVE THE CITY ffs :lol:

if she gets elected after almost going to prison for helping kill 508 people, it's the off switch for me

*unless Roy gets a cool costume 8-[

reminds me...Roy, do you have a hoodie?

Roy - Are you kidding??

DemonGeminiX
01-30-2014, 04:40 AM
:nono:

Have you seen all the crap going down? That city seriously needs saving.

Oh please... If she gets elected, she'll be a better mayor than Rob Ford.

Hal-9000
01-30-2014, 04:46 AM
was thinking the same

600000 people is about half the size of mine and they have at least 3 villains at all times (wearing masks) If I was driving across America and Starling City popped up on the GPS, I would drive 2000 miles around it

and Ford is not relevant to anything here or on this planet :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Man, Sara gets around. And she got the ridiculously hot psycho assassin chick. I'm wondering since Nyssa is in the series, if we're assuming that Ra's Al Ghul is alive and kicking.

DemonGeminiX
02-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Yeah..other than a guy who gets 3 knives smuggled into prison and then becomes a martial arts superstar overnight :lol:

So what is Roy's superhero name going to be? Punchy guy with Anger Issues? :lol:

If I recall correctly, the guy with the knives was a martial arts superstar before Oliver took him down and had him arrested.

Hal-9000
02-07-2014, 01:39 AM
okay, I know this is based on a comic book world etc etc but yet another super villain pops out of the woodwork and look! she has a lesbian relationship with Laurel's sister :lol:

on a more serious note - I don't really buy the whole Oliver's Mom kept Thea's real father a secret. Not the secret itself but how people are reacting it...Felicia pretty much treats the Mom like she murdered her own parents...and Oliver! Really??? You're no longer my Mom etc etc...because Mom decided to keep Thea's lineage a secret for what I thought was a pretty good reason...

Mom has a hand in killing 508 people and for a brief time was implicated in the death of her own husband and son (she was caught in connection with the Queen's Gambit sinking) That plotline was forgotten, yet when she admits to the true father of Thea...all of a sudden she has the plague and no one can speak to her anymore??

:lol: it doesn't seem like a real reaction to me I guess..

DemonGeminiX
02-07-2014, 02:07 AM
[-(

They're just showing how fucked up rich people really are.

Ok, I don't buy into it either. They're all over the place. Maybe if they waited a season or two to do the whole "I'm gonna run for mayor of the city" thing, but it's kind of a lot for the second season. In fact there's a ton of shit that could've been covered inside of 5 or 6 seasons already.

I can't wait to see what they're gonna throw into the third. :face:

Hal-9000
02-07-2014, 03:00 AM
thanks for the honesty :lol:

I can suspend belief in almost any show...but when characters react in odd ways to situations and then that reaction becomes a focal point....it ruins it for me.

I can't articulate the point very well right now :| I can watch Arrow flying all over the place, doing amazing things....but when Laurel won't speak to her sister who she formerly thought was dead for over 5 years....it just doesn't feel right..give her a chance to explain bitch :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-07-2014, 04:20 AM
I don't know about all that with respect to Laurel-Sara relations. I come from a seriously dysfunctional family and they do crazy shit like that all the time. Now granted, no one in my family has died and come back from the grave, but even if they did, I bet they'd still catch hell for shit they may or may not have caused in the past. Yeah, my family is that nuts. Seriously. Nuts. :lol: So when Laurel went and did that, I was all like "Wow. Did they take notes at my family's last reunion?"

As for Oliver-Mom relations, I can see him being upset, but then again, I do come from a seriously dysfunctional family...

Hal-9000
02-07-2014, 11:46 PM
I guess it was the timing...Laurel sees Sara for the first time and not even a question just a bunch of :x :x *pours a drink, slams it* and more :x

:lol: give the girl a minute to explain ffs

Hal-9000
02-07-2014, 11:47 PM
I wanted to see the red arrow chick and Oliver shoot arrows...and they meet in midair and disintegrate

DemonGeminiX
02-08-2014, 12:11 AM
I guess it was the timing...Laurel sees Sara for the first time and not even a question just a bunch of :x :x *pours a drink, slams it* and more :x

:lol: give the girl a minute to explain ffs

Man, if you ever get the chance to see a seriously dysfunctional family's reunion... bring popcorn and sit in the far corner.

Hal-9000
02-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Oh come on :lol:

she had no idea where her sister was...she could have been lost, kidnapped, tortured, whatever

and instant venom?

idk...

DemonGeminiX
02-14-2014, 05:24 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=852293

You owe me lunch.

Hal-9000
02-14-2014, 06:46 PM
:lol: out of the 50 billion posts I've made you gotta sig quote that one.....

A lot can happen between now and then. Cast members may get ill, CW may tank as a network (ffs they endorse Vampire Diaries :lol:) or the producing studio may run outta cash.

When I see S03E01, we will revisit this issue and my penchant for making claims that I have intention of fulfilling, thx :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-14-2014, 06:54 PM
Welcher. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-14-2014, 07:29 PM
I've never welched...on a bet

:)

I'll send you package of gummy bears and a coke :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-14-2014, 11:02 PM

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2014, 02:27 AM
:woot:

Hal-9000
02-27-2014, 03:50 PM
workout scene with 3 people while Felicity looks on..

:cheerlead:

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2014, 04:36 PM
So Oliver knows Slade's in the mix. Can't wait to see how this falls out.

Felicity plays a pretty good gunshot victim high on painkillers. :lol:

Hal-9000
02-27-2014, 05:03 PM
yeah 2 oxy's and she's asking for another :lol:

Next season : Felicity dries out

Hal-9000
02-27-2014, 07:33 PM
Slade has that eye patch...Oliver just needs to keep right when shooting and Slade's done :lol:

DemonGeminiX
02-27-2014, 07:52 PM
Hahaha... :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-27-2014, 05:07 PM
Last night's episode was pretty cool. Oliver's ex, a little bitchy hottie with Daddy issues, getting into a cat fight with his current flame. Black leather all over.

Quality.

Hal-9000
03-27-2014, 08:54 PM
I stopped watching 2 weeks ago....it's out of the rotation now [-(

DemonGeminiX
03-27-2014, 10:29 PM
They got naked and wrestled in mud... and you missed it.

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 08:09 PM
yeah...Oliver John and Roy :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Nope. Laurel, Sarah, Felicity, and Helena. They did Jello shooters off of each others' bare asses.

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:01 PM
they had to....not like any men in the show would look their way :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Those guys get pussy every night.

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:08 PM
You know how Slade lost that eye...shirtless workout, erect arrows springing up everywhere and you know it's only fun until...

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 09:17 PM
You bastard. Now every time I see Slade and his eyepatch... :lol:

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:21 PM
*covers eye and uses Australian accent*

OLIVEEEEER!!!! :x :x

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 09:26 PM

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:31 PM
Manu Bennett was fierce as the Gaul warrior Crixus on Spartacus

http://i.imgur.com/Ls75AX6.jpg

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 09:36 PM
And you went searching for this picture?

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:41 PM
:lol: I was trying to find a couple of Crixus...

He was a dirty Gaul slave with long hair at the beginning, went on to become the only undefeated gladiator in the House of Batiatus, got his hair chopped and started boning the Domina's wife on the side...and he used the Murmillo fighting style which was a shortsword and shield.

and Google could only come up with that pic, shame on them :lol:

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 09:54 PM

Uh huh. Right.... it's Google's fault. Sure.

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 09:56 PM
ok I didn't have to go far for that one...you got me :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/J43ADJ3.jpg

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 10:02 PM
hal-9000 ; Slaying threads since 2005 :dance:

DemonGeminiX
03-28-2014, 10:04 PM

Hal-9000
03-28-2014, 10:15 PM
Casting call for Arrow super villains

http://i.imgur.com/2i4LOnH.jpg

DemonGeminiX
04-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Another cool episode. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Hal-9000
04-17-2014, 04:52 PM
I haven't watched in 4 weeks now

DemonGeminiX
04-17-2014, 04:53 PM
:nono:

You're missing good TV.

Hal-9000
04-17-2014, 04:55 PM
I'll always have Vampire Diaries...

:rofl: that was physically hard to type

DemonGeminiX
04-17-2014, 04:58 PM
I will admit that I watched 5 minutes of one episode of the Vampire Diaries.

It almost made me suicidal. I couldn't take anymore.

Hal-9000
04-17-2014, 05:03 PM
sidebar:

VD is the worst show in terms of script and overall moody teen angst....but at least once an episode it shines with some sort of horrible violence and seriousness :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-17-2014, 05:14 PM
I can see how girls and gay people would be into it... and those metrosexuals...

Hal-9000
04-17-2014, 07:20 PM
:x

DemonGeminiX
04-24-2014, 01:03 AM
:shock:

Holy shit!

Slade killed Moira!!!

Hal-9000
06-27-2014, 04:27 PM

Arrow has been canceled and will not be renewed for season 3

:cheers:

DemonGeminiX
06-27-2014, 05:11 PM

It says, well... everywhere, that season 3 will begin on October 8th.

Hal-9000
06-27-2014, 05:31 PM
MADE YA LOOK!

DemonGeminiX
06-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Hey! :x

Hal-9000
06-27-2014, 05:37 PM

Arrow has been canceled and will not be renewed for season 3

:cheers:

I'm starting a petition ^^^

DemonGeminiX
06-27-2014, 05:42 PM
I've ordered a few crates of wild bunnies to send to your house. What's the address?

Hal-9000
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM
I've ordered a few crates of wild bunnies to send to your house. What the address?

123 FuQ Street.............bring it!

http://i.imgur.com/2hGhQiR.gif

DemonGeminiX
06-27-2014, 05:46 PM

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2014, 11:01 PM
So Hal, what are you sending me for lunch? Do I have a choice? What's distinctly Canadian that I can't drive within a 50 mile radius and get around here?

Hal-9000
06-30-2014, 11:07 PM
A runny bran & poutine crap on your chest and nice big mug of warm Canadian piss :x

enjoy! :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-30-2014, 11:10 PM
He offers me a Hot Carl.

Hal-9000
07-01-2014, 05:41 AM
He offers me a Hot Carl.

http://i.imgur.com/WcAAW4e.jpg

Hal-9000
07-02-2014, 06:44 PM
not even a twitch on that one DGX??

tough room :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-28-2014, 03:40 PM
Trailer for season 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKE36sL6jKc

Hal-9000
07-28-2014, 06:40 PM
I wish they'd just let the city die ffs

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2014, 05:46 PM
Did you watch the trailer, Hal? A familiar name makes an appearance.

Hal-9000
07-29-2014, 05:48 PM

nope, once I'm done with a girl nothing she says or does will change my mind [-(

oops.....something else was on my mind :lol:

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Can you hear the whispers, Hal?

... "watch us save the city, Hal"...

Hal-9000
07-29-2014, 07:22 PM
I've thrown my Arrow outfit in the trash and that's that.

*except the tight leather pants and the mask because...well, you know :)

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2014, 07:35 PM
...save the city... we must save the city...

Hal-9000
07-29-2014, 07:45 PM
we built this city....we built this city on...

8-[

DemonGeminiX
07-29-2014, 07:48 PM

Hal-9000
08-15-2014, 01:02 AM
:(

http://i.imgur.com/PgO6nva.jpg

DemonGeminiX
08-15-2014, 03:46 AM

Check the batteries and affix your countdown clocks to your walls, there is now a date to circle on the calendar for the series premiere of The Flash (http://screenrant.com/tag/the-flash) and the season premiers for CW favorites like Arrow (http://screenrant.com/tag/arrow), Supernatural (http://screenrant.com/tag/supernatural) and The 100 (http://screenrant.com/tag/the-100%20).
Starting off on Thursday October 2nd at 8PM, The Vampire Diaries (http://screenrant.com/tag/the-vampire-diaries) returns for its sixth season, followed by the season 2 premiere of Reign (http://screenrant.com/tag/reign). The Vampire Diaries spinoff The Originals (http://screenrant.com/tag/the-originals), gets its own season 2 premiere on Monday the 6th at 8PM – with The Flash and Supernatural airing their debuts back to back on Tuesday October 7th and Arrow starting its 3rd season the following night on Wednesday October 8th at 8PM. Jane the Virgin (October 1th) and The 100 (October 22nd) will debut later in October on Monday the 13th and Wednesday the 22nd respectively.

http://screenrant.com/flash-arrow-season-3-premiere-date/

http://i.imgur.com/rVh9hSP.gif

lost in melb.
08-15-2014, 08:13 AM
I"ve been clearly living under a blanket of fog - or is it work. Never heard of this show.

It's not just another smallville is it?

Hal-9000
08-15-2014, 03:02 PM
I"ve been clearly living under a blanket of fog - or is it work. Never heard of this show.

It's not just another smallville is it?

The premise is neat but no, not another Smallville....they try to ramp up the drama but for the most part it has more action.

and a lot of shirtless workout scenes...and masks :)

Hal-9000
08-15-2014, 05:39 PM
:(

http://i.imgur.com/PgO6nva.jpg

that is an official graphic from the CW network

DemonGeminiX
08-18-2014, 03:56 PM
So they use MS Paint to make their official graphics?

Hal-9000
08-18-2014, 04:23 PM
PHOTOFILTRE dammit :x

I mean....I'm not sure what program they use for their promotional graphics 8-[

Hal-9000
09-01-2014, 09:01 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6OtiRvX.jpg

Hal-9000
09-01-2014, 09:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iqbvsEN.jpg

Hal-9000
09-05-2014, 09:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/iqbvsEN.jpg

really.....not even a blip on the radar?

:sad2:

DemonGeminiX
09-05-2014, 09:39 PM
:idk:

Hal-9000
09-06-2014, 05:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7mM4ukN.jpg

DemonGeminiX
09-07-2014, 03:55 AM

Hal-9000
09-07-2014, 07:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o9magYJ.jpg

DemonGeminiX
10-08-2014, 12:17 AM
Get ready to save the city Hal!!!!

DemonGeminiX
10-08-2014, 09:20 PM
We're saving the city tonight, Hal!!!

Hal-9000
10-08-2014, 09:35 PM
not watching :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-08-2014, 09:42 PM
C'mon, Hal!!! Let's save the city at 8pm EST!!!

Hal-9000
10-08-2014, 10:13 PM
first world complaint :

I have a list of TV shows I watch, approximately 3 or 4 per night.

I'm already behind from this past Sunday, I can't keep up with the entertainment! :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-08-2014, 11:50 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qlFRinizZpI/UtRNJK4fF8I/AAAAAAAAjV0/rLKsgFkPz7w/s1600/John_Diggle_David_Ramsey_and_Oliver_Queen_Stephen_ Amell-6.jpg

They're indifferent to your suffering.

DemonGeminiX
10-09-2014, 01:00 AM
:rip:

Hal-9000
10-09-2014, 04:03 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-qlFRinizZpI/UtRNJK4fF8I/AAAAAAAAjV0/rLKsgFkPz7w/s1600/John_Diggle_David_Ramsey_and_Oliver_Queen_Stephen_ Amell-6.jpg

They're indifferent to your suffering.

at least they have their shirts on (for this pic)

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2014, 01:08 AM
So Sara Lance is dead, Thea Queen is training to be a badass with her real father, Malcolm Merlyn....

deebakes
10-16-2014, 02:22 AM
i haven't seen a single episode of this yet, i assume i am missing out? :idk:

DemonGeminiX
10-16-2014, 10:35 PM
I think I'm the only one watching it... kinda like Hal with the Vampire Diaries.