PDA

View Full Version : Man broadcasts footage of his naked and passed-out wife live online through his PlayStation 4 after stripping her clothes off while she was in a drunken stupor

Teh One Who Knocks
11-26-2013, 11:54 AM
By Daily Mail Reporter

An owner of the new PlayStation 4 is under fire after he used the live video feature on his Sony gaming console to broadcast images of his naked wife who was passed out drunk in the couple's living room.

The man could be seen exposing his wife's breast as she laid, apparently asleep, on their couch.

Moments later, she is seen completely naked after he apparently stripped off her clothes.

http://i.imgur.com/A8JgCRt.png

The PlayStation 4, which was released only last week, comes with a new feature called 'Playroom' that allows users to broadcast live video via a service called Twitch TV.

Already, gamers have been using the service to put on live shows of all sorts - including playing with firearms. One couple raffled off their old PlayStation 3 console.

But user Darckobra broadcast a stream of him and his wife drinking heavily on their couch, Game Revolution reports.

Eventually, the woman appears to pass out. He reaches over and pulls open her dress and exposes her breast.

About 15 minutes later the screen goes dark. When the feed returns, the woman can be seen, still sleeping, totally naked on the couch.

http://i.imgur.com/HTpcBkp.png

Twitch TV, which controls the broadcast, quickly banned Darckobra and tweeted out a reminder about its terms of service, which allow using the program only for gaming-related activities.

Game Revolution speculates that the Darckobra incident could lead Sony to change the way its Playroom works.

Much of the gaming press believes the incident has reminded Sony executives that their new technology can be used for ill, as well as for gaming fun.

The PS4, which was released in the U.S. on November 15, retails for $400.

Muddy
11-26-2013, 02:02 PM
:lol: nice guy.

redred
11-26-2013, 02:06 PM
we don't get the ps4 till friday :sad2:

Griffin
11-26-2013, 02:09 PM
it doesn't look like you missed much Red

Loser
11-26-2013, 03:05 PM
twitch.tv :lol:

one guy stood up, forgot his cam was on, and had no pants on.

Another left his cam on on accident and fked his wife.

the list is endless :lol:

Muddy
11-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Im going to do this to my wife.

DemonGeminiX
11-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Make sure you have a good lawyer before you do. You know, in case she gets upset afterwards.

Muddy
11-26-2013, 04:41 PM
Yeah, she'd kill me.. :lol:

Hal-9000
11-26-2013, 08:37 PM
this guy is a knob :lol:

and Red.....a whole bunch of PS4's shipped here opening day got bricked immediately :lol:

wait it out...

redred
11-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I don't think I'll be getting one now I have a family wasting money on one of them is something I can do without

deebakes
11-26-2013, 10:58 PM
i don't see any boobs :-k

Hal-9000
11-26-2013, 11:40 PM
i don't see any boobs :-k

I'll buy one this weekend and hook you up with some fine boobies :naughty:

deebakes
11-26-2013, 11:46 PM
sweet :lwank:

Griffin
11-26-2013, 11:50 PM
I'll buy one this weekend and hook you up with some fine moobies :naughty:

that sounds more like it.

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 06:01 AM
What is it with the consoles now? Both big players have built in cams...it's a gaming system ffs. Do I really need people to see me in my Stewie pajama pants, eating Cheetos, cupping my balls, while I slaughter them in Call of Duty?

Phones and devices and gaming consoles are becoming so image friendly, that now I picture a group of elementary school kids anxiously awaiting the recess bell...they all run out, stand in a circle and in perfect silence they start texting, sending pics and doing facetime with each other. While a solitary pink utility ball sits motionless in the center of the circle...gathering dust and gradually deflating over time :|

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 06:04 AM
Although I wouldn't mind hanging the odd moon after wasting 15 other guys in deathmatch :lol: