PDA

View Full Version : UPS Investigates Racy Photo Taken In Delivery Truck In OKC

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2013, 12:30 PM
By Lacie Lowry, News 9

http://i.imgur.com/V1IzZwO.jpg

OKLAHOMA CITY -

A UPS spokesperson said the company is outraged after a photo surfaced revealing one of its metro drivers had a sexual encounter in the back of a delivery truck.

A woman posted the racy picture online.

News 9 spoke with Susan Rosenberg, a spokesperson at the UPS corporate office, who said this is grounds for termination and the company wants to track down the driver immediately.

The picture showed a bare-chested woman in a UPS shirt and it was posted last week on a personal website by an Oklahoma City area woman who calls herself Mary Ann, a happiness consultant.

The caption says, "Look at my naughty time from yesterday."

"What really shocked me is that a driver would put himself in this position, no pun intended, and then allow the pictures to be posted publicly," said Brian Bates, founder of JohnTV.com.

Bates got a hold of the pictures and wrote about them on his website, which exposes prostitution in OKC.

The picture had already been removed from the website at the time of this article.

Bates shared numerous screen shots of Mary Ann's picture and corresponding post.

Bates said Mary Ann's follow-up post graphically described sex with the driver.

"She was touting much more explicit photos of this encounter on a version of her web site that is locked away and it's only for members," Bates said.

Rosenberg said UPS reached out to Bates after seeing his article and that executives were outraged about the driver's sexual encounter on company property.

"It disrespects UPS drivers and customers. This is not behavior we would ever condone for anyone, let alone for our company. We want to assure other drivers and our customers that this will be fully investigated," Rosenberg said.

UPS said Monday it takes the incident very seriously and is working with an area vice unit to track down the driver using truck clues from the pictures.

"He really had nothing to gain and he has everything to lose and not at the time of year you want to be losing your job," Bates added.

Bates said a lot of UPS employees have reached out to him, extremely upset a coworker would do this and eager for the driver to be caught.

News 9 reached out to Mary Ann through her website, but we have not heard back.

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 04:16 PM
do you remember the famous UPS pic with Teen Sandy?

we had a UPS driver who looked exactly like her and swore like a truck driver.....she was completely hot and dirty...

we mourned her loss because she got in a dust up with her supervisor and hit our garbage bin outside one winter :lol: I miss that skank

Griffin
11-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Hal, I first read you're last sentence as "we mounted her ass" :lol:

Muddy
11-27-2013, 04:35 PM
do you remember the famous UPS pic with Teen Sandy?

we had a UPS driver who looked exactly like her and swore like a truck driver.....she was completely hot and dirty...

we mourned her loss because she got in a dust up with her supervisor and hit our garbage bin outside one winter :lol: I miss that skank

My UPS driver looks like Kimbo Slice..

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 04:53 PM
I had to google Kimbo...yikes

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 04:54 PM
Hal, I first read you're last sentence as "we mounted her ass" :lol:

we had a red haired Canada Post driver that was beautiful and had a killer body, always wore shorts

found out she was a drummer in a rock band too.....when that girl pulled up for a couple of little tubs of mail, I swear 9 of our guys would be there to help :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2013, 04:56 PM
Our UPS driver seems to change monthly....and our FedEx driver that we've had forever is a 60 year old (or so) lesbian

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 05:16 PM
we have one long haul driver (large truck, 53 foot trailer) who is about 5'7'', 125 lbs, maybe 30-35 yrs old, long dirty blonde hair and gorgeous...she's really calm and nice too...looks like Natalie Zea's sister...

she dresses like an Earth Mother with safety boots and when she pulls the chain for the dock plate, I'm always there to view...er help...

she knows me by name and I melt every time she drops off a load :wank:

Griffin
11-27-2013, 05:18 PM
who drops off a load?

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 05:21 PM
she asked me to be her 'swamper' one day and drive up to Jasper with her....about 2.5 hours away in the mountains....I said sure, but she'd have to get me back to work before dark.

She says - Nawww, I have a place in Banff, you can just crash there...

I am rarely at a loss for words....my mouth was hanging open :lol:

Griffin
11-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Jasper/ Banff area is on our bucket list. Maybe that will be my destination for Septembers vacation.

Muddy
11-27-2013, 05:31 PM
My UPS driver punched me in the face and said "AVERT THINE EYES MUTHA FUCKA" :x

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 05:43 PM
we had a big black UPS brotha come to our house and be abusive to my father

I called the UPS help line and without mentioning the guy's name, the operator knew who he was :lol:

100 bucks free shipping and a large spank on the ass to the driver....

swears at MY DAD and then crumbles up a piece of paper and leaves it on our lawn.....he's lucky I wasn't there in person

Muddy
11-27-2013, 05:47 PM
they'll fire your ass over a complaint down here.. I'm exaggerating though.. Kimbo Slice is our Fed-Ex guy and he's actually a very nice fellow.. Even though he really isn't Kimbo, but only looks like him.

RBP
11-27-2013, 06:02 PM
She said she was posting the BBBJCOF pics.... they have to out there somewhere.

Hal-9000
11-27-2013, 06:06 PM
we've got some great daily pick up drivers...know where their shit is, they get it and leave without a problem...

other guys delivering however...supposed to be here at 9am with 26 pallets, they show up at 4 pm with a story about their wife, or the roads, or whatever, then they use our bathroom for 1/2 an hour, ask to use our microwave and treat the whole interaction like it's a holiday and we should totally cater to them...

when they're really ignorant (brown guys mostly) we would typically use a forklift to offload....I tell them that the forklifts are down and he should grab a pallet jack and pull his shit off :lol: ...some of our pallets are over 2000 lbs..

deebakes
11-28-2013, 01:53 AM
:shrug:

Loser
11-28-2013, 05:08 AM
funwithmaryann.com

but sites down lol