PDA

View Full Version : Christian American Patriots Militia Call For Death of Obama

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2013, 12:46 PM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/XUtvWVZ.png

The Secret Service began an investigation Tuesday after Christian American Patriots Militia leader Everest Wilhelmsen asserted his constitutional right to kill President Barack Obama.

“We now authority to shoot Obama,” Wilhelmsem posted on the group’s Facebook page. “I would be very surprised, if Obama does not leave Washington DC today, never to return, if he is not dead within the month.”

Wilhelmsem added that Obama is waging war on the United States and aiding foreign enemies, reducing the country to Despotism and qualifying himself as a dictator.

Wilhelmsem then argued that the 2nd amendment allows him to kill the president, which allows anyone to confront an enemy of the United States.

In his closed Facebook group and on his Twitter, Wilhelmsem has posted a number of Biblical verses justifying his words. In the past, he has posted a variety of other anti-Obama and anti-Muslim comments. In one Tweet, he compared Obama to Hitler and warned of genocide against Christians and conservatives.

University of Connecticut student Joshua Klimas also threatened to kill the president recently, justifying his threat with the same amendment.

“There will not be any more warnings,” Klimas wrote, “only bullets flying in your direction from drones I built for the sole purpose of removing you from the office you stole from this country.”

Hal-9000
11-29-2013, 07:28 PM
This is what scares me about the 2nd amendment...it was written in the time frame right after America separated from England.

I may agree with some of his points but using that amendment as an excuse to kill a current president because of perceived slights, is not a good thing

Hal-9000
11-29-2013, 07:29 PM
and welcome to the machine Everest, you're going to be a star :lol:

Noilly Pratt
11-29-2013, 08:29 PM
:-k I thought killing was a "Thou shall not".

and welcome to the machine Everest, you're going to be a star
What did you dream? It's allright we told you what to dream.

Hal-9000
11-29-2013, 08:42 PM
his boldness in expressing this claim via social media astounds me :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-29-2013, 09:11 PM
Regardless of what this soon-to-be convicted felon posts or calls for, I'm sincerely surprised that no one has tried to take a shot at Obama already. Hell, that's why I put him on my death list. I honestly thought he'd be dead by now with all the crap that he's pulled, with him being a 'black' president, etc etc etc.

Noilly Pratt
11-29-2013, 09:30 PM
I hope not. If they kill him, he becomes a martyr a la Kennedy. Kennedy might not have been thought of in quite reverend terms had he gone on - Bay of Pigs was a fiasco, but anyway, that's for another thread.

Hal-9000
11-29-2013, 09:49 PM
Regardless of what this soon-to-be convicted felon posts or calls for, I'm sincerely surprised that no one has tried to take a shot at Obama already. Hell, that's why I put him on my death list. I honestly thought he'd be dead by now with all the crap that he's pulled, with him being a 'black' president, etc etc etc.

I thought the same just reading some posts here :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-30-2013, 12:15 AM
I thought the same just reading some posts here :lol:

And we're the regular Joes. Imagine what the nutcases are thinking. Now when I say 'nutcases', it must be understood that I believe there are two classes of nutcases: the loudmouth jerks like this one, and then the ones you really have to be afraid of. The ones that never announce their intentions, they look and act like normal people, but they plot inside their minds, and then one day, Blam! Out of nowhere, they're on the 5 O'clock news and 60 are dead.

Real killers are quiet. You never see them coming.

Hal-9000
11-30-2013, 12:17 AM
I sincerely thought Obama was going to get shot around 2010-2012..

and yes the quiet methodical guys are the ones to fear..

FBD
11-30-2013, 03:51 PM
shoot the voice box off the machine? no thanks, they'll replace it with a new one, and I dont care whether the voice box is black or white, I care if it respects the constitution or not.

might as well go shoot the traffic camera down by the highway while facing it :roll:

RBP
11-30-2013, 07:35 PM
Have fun in prison, dickbag.