PDA

View Full Version : Hunger Games in Montana: Man Forces Judge to Leave Bench Citing Natural Law

PorkChopSandwiches
11-27-2013, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LwR0c-CE5g#t=490

:fuckyeah:

Muddy
11-27-2013, 08:41 PM
Wow. I'd have to do some research on this natural law he speaks of..

Noilly Pratt
11-27-2013, 08:51 PM
With the garbled sound and my admittedly not great hearing, and the lack of context here, I have no f'ing idea what's going on here.

One comment sez:

Ernie Tertelgte, a "Mountain Man" arrested for feeding himself via fishing without a license represents self in Court entirely under Natural Law Defense.

OK.

Muddy
11-27-2013, 09:23 PM
It's worth a listen Noilly if you can get to a decent set-up.. Apparently he defended himself with the basis for which our country was founded. Claiming "Natural law"...

Muddy
11-27-2013, 09:26 PM
It's very elaborate.. The judge was afraid to sentence, the bailiffs were afraid to shut him up.. Hence the recording.. Im sure that ultimately protected him.. He trumped her knowledge of law and it's foundations.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-27-2013, 10:30 PM
As I continued to think about this guy today, I couldn't help but feel HOW right this guy was. I didnt know about natural law (still need to do some more reading on it) But, having to have a fishing license in order to eat is craziness. I can understand commercial fishing licenses, but to charge someone with trying to eat ( he did seem to be one of the "outdoorsy/survivalist" types, that actually did live off the ,land). So they get all these other charges stemming from one that he deemed unjust anyway is such bullshit. Resisting arrest is such a bullshit charge anyway, who wouldnt resist arrest....come the fuck on, now they can get you with an extra charge, to go with the first charge they are after you on.

deebakes
11-28-2013, 03:10 AM
hippies :x