PDA

View Full Version : I need advice on how to insult the welsh

Spyker
11-28-2013, 03:15 PM
I'm looking to start an international incident with wales.

I need good insults

Before you start let me already tell what i've already tried and has failed

Spyk: "Well you know what they welsh say, once a sheep shagger, always a sheep shagger"
Response: :After we shag the sheep, the english eat them"

attempt 2
Spyk: "Why does there always seem to be a gumby standing around everywhere in wellies?"
Response: "I dont know but the men are no better at all"

It's like this guy doesnt care about the stereotypes of his country at all.

I need to insult him proper like

Griffin
11-28-2013, 03:20 PM
https://hostr.co/files/hFLHgpS/.facebook_-1614861329.jpg

Spyker
11-28-2013, 03:31 PM
wont that only work on welsh ladies?

Griffin
11-28-2013, 03:39 PM
I guess you could try using it to pick up men if you're into that sort of thing.

Spyker
11-28-2013, 03:46 PM
only i'f they wear wellies

redred
11-28-2013, 04:03 PM
try watching a film call twin town :tup:

call them taffy

and you could use some of these http://www.insults.net/html/swear/welsh.html

tbh they're pretty hard to insult after putting up with it for centuries :lol:

Noilly Pratt
11-28-2013, 04:13 PM
I lived near Wales for a brief period.

No matter what you end up doing, be it saying mild stuff like "Dragons are Silly as a symbol" or wearing a t-shirt that says "Edward the first is my homeboy", you should end your tirade with the Gaelic sentence

Dos i ffwcio dy hun y cont

I knew a Welshman who called himself Taffy...so dunno if that would be a strategy.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Have you tried sending him pics of your balls?

Spyker
11-28-2013, 04:22 PM
this welshman doesnt speak welsh tho

redred
11-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Have you tried sending him pics of your balls?

:+1:

Spyker
11-28-2013, 04:27 PM
aren't you welsh red? I'm sure it's welsh or scottish or some kind of crap race

Noilly Pratt
11-28-2013, 04:35 PM
I was in Wales once and I could tell by their glares at me and the odd "blablablabla American blablablabla" in their speech they had nothing but distain for me and thought I was from the U.S.A.

So I started speaking French..then they looked like this: :shock:

redred
11-28-2013, 04:35 PM
nope neither of those :tup:

Goofy
11-28-2013, 08:05 PM
aren't you welsh red? I'm sure it's welsh or scottish or some kind of crap race

A crap race........ sure he ain't South African? :-k

Spyker
11-28-2013, 09:18 PM
I'll have you know that we are a supreme race:mad:

Tank
11-29-2013, 12:00 PM
Call him English all the time. Ask him what part of England he's from, and wherever he tells you, say "ohh that's just outside London isn't it??". Try mimicking his accent, but chuck a bit of cockney/english slant on it and insist you sound just like him!!

Ask him how long he's had running water, indoor toilet, electricity from. Check he has a colour tv and if he's heard of satellite tv etc etc. These will work if he's from a valleys area. If he's from Cardiff, chances are hes not even welsh! lol

If he's from Swansea or the area ask him how many Coke dealers are in the family, and how the family peg selling business is going down at the steel works, and how much it hurt when the "pretty shitty city" lost its Capital City status to Cardiff.
(tbh i never get why they are called peg sellers or why they get pissed about it)

Beyond local taunts and shit there isn't much else you can do to insult a Welshman. Chances are if he's from a small valleys town, then his mother and sisters likely have been ridden by all towns men, until its lambing season and the fresh wool come around ;)

Spyker
11-29-2013, 03:46 PM
HHAHAHA...that's more like it

Hal-9000
11-29-2013, 07:14 PM
Call him English all the time. Ask him what part of England he's from, and wherever he tells you, say "ohh that's just outside London isn't it??". Try mimicking his accent, but chuck a bit of cockney/english slant on it and insist you sound just like him!!

Ask him how long he's had running water, indoor toilet, electricity from. Check he has a colour tv and if he's heard of satellite tv etc etc. These will work if he's from a valleys area. If he's from Cardiff, chances are hes not even welsh! lol

If he's from Swansea or the area ask him how many Coke dealers are in the family, and how the family peg selling business is going down at the steel works, and how much it hurt when the "pretty shitty city" lost its Capital City status to Cardiff.
(tbh i never get why they are called peg sellers or why they get pissed about it)

Beyond local taunts and shit there isn't much else you can do to insult a Welshman. Chances are if he's from a small valleys town, then his mother and sisters likely have been ridden by all towns men, until its lambing season and the fresh wool come around ;)

:rofl:

Tank
11-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Best way to find out how to insult someone's nationality, ask a person who is from there!! :D :wales:

Muddy
11-30-2013, 01:57 PM
:doh: