PDA

View Full Version : Top 20 Celebs That Need An Ass Kicking

RBP
12-09-2013, 12:10 AM
By Clay Manley on December 5, 2013
http://www.rantlifestyle.com/2013/12/05/top-20-celebs-need-ass-kicking/

20. Barack Obama: Ratings are down and Obamacare is failing miserably. His presidency has hit rock bottom. Mr. President, please spend a little less time predicting championship teams, and spend more time improving our country. Until then, I want to box your ears.

19. Will Ferrell: A few solid characters put Ferrell on top of the comedy scene. Kudos to Ricky Bobby. Too much Ron Burgundy and Ashley Schaeffer have put him in back in the cellar. Can someone please explain what makes this guy funny?

18. Ryan Seacrest: The guy made a career reporting gossip, while leaving viewers constantly questioning his sexuality. The picture alone makes me think, "Seacrest, (knocked) out!"

17. Madonna: A notorious lip syncer, and a monument on these types of lists. Perhaps a cat fight with Ryan Seacrest would be beneficial. It could fix her teeth.

16. Snoop Dogg: Snoop Dogg is now Snoop Douche. Back in the day, he hung out with gangstas and pimps like Don Magic Juan. Now he's pimpin' Overstock.

15. Shia LaBeouf: The former Disney Star has been "transformed" into a viral joke. What's he always staring at?

14: Miley Cyrus: She has some talent, no doubt about it. Plus, we have no issues with Space Cat. But, how do you go from Hannah Montana to what you are now? Hearing Miley sing about "Molly", and seeing her "twerk" does not check out.

13. One Direction: Good for them for having zero talent and becoming superstars. Insert any boy band here on the list. For these guys, they are the most popular right now, and the headliner of boy bands who need a beating.

12. Snooki: Post Jersey Shore, I can't stand this orange oompa-loompa continuing to pursue "fame." Although most of the Jersey Shore cast has earned a spot on this list, Snooki is most deserving of our No. 12 ranking.

11. Taylor Swift: Cute as an up and coming singer/songwriter. Now an overexposed, asexual witch.

10. Kevin Hart: Most comedians aren't that funny. Kevin Hart is on the list because his comedy is intolerable. Furthermore, he is forced on us through movie roles, commercials, and TV spots.

9. Paris Hilton: Dumb and talentless. She should have been content being a rich and famous beauty queen. Instead, she attempted to act and sing. Seen House of Wax?

8. LeBron James: LeBron will forever have a place on this list for "The Decision." I know the argument is that proceeds went to charity, and that is respectable. But, there's plenty of opportunities to give back when you're making millions. Instead, he chose to make his free agency decision a spectacle. Take your talents to STFU.

7. Russell Brand: Like Kevin Hart, Russell Brand is another crappy comedian forced on the public. Luckily, his MTV show didn't last a full season. Hey Russell, why the long face?

6. John Mayer: His music does not match his actions. The king of hypocrites earned our No. 6 spot.

5. Kris Jenner: Such a horrible person, her own talk show staff wanted the program cancelled. True story.

4. Gwyneth Paltrow: Pasty and conceited, the beating should start with a punch for marrying the lead singer of Coldplay.

3. Chris Brown: What's the first thing Chris Brown said when he saw Rihanna? "I'd hit that." I know it's hypocritical to hate on a guy for beating a woman, while several women have been mentioned on this list. But, despite what many of you think, this is not real. So, as you write your comments, keep in mind I do not beat women. Chris Brown does.

2. Kanye West: His album was titled "Yeezus," followed by naming his daughter North West, just to list a few reasons for the No. 2 ranking. Feel free to add your own.

1. Justin Bieber: The most famous teenage girl of all time. He deserves a massive beating, donkey punch included.

Griffin
12-09-2013, 12:42 AM
I say Clay Manley needs a bitch slap because who the fuck is he!

Griffin
12-09-2013, 12:45 AM
I wanted to say who the fuck cares but...