PDA

View Full Version : Woman Seeking 'Closure' Sets Fire to Ex-Boyfriend's House

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Neetzan Zimmerman - Gawker

http://i.imgur.com/yhcfJRr.jpg

Authorities in Florida arrested a 26-year-old woman on arson charges after she reportedly set fire to her ex-boyfriend's front door while searching for closure.

According to the complaint affidavit, Kaelyn Marie Partenza, 26, arrived at the Deerfield Beach apartment last Wednesday to confront her ex, Brian Morris.

Partenza told police she, Morris, and Morris's new girlfriend had been living in the apartment "as a family" until recently.

She also stated that her intention was "to get closure on her relationship with Morris."

However, things escalated quickly after Morris greeted Partenza at the door with a shotgun.

A physical altercation ensued and Partenza fled, allegedly fearing for her life. Morris reportedly threw Partenza's own boots at her, striking and bruising her arm.

Soon after, Partenza, who left some personal belonging on the front porch, returned to the apartment.

Morris said he spotted Partenza peeking through a slit in the door, and tried to cover up the space with a towel.

Police say that's when Partenza grabbed a container of lighter fluid from a nearby grill, and set fire to the door with a lit cigarette.

It was Morris's current girlfriend who eventually put out the flames.

Partenza was subsequently arrested and booked on two counts of arson first-degree dwelling with people present.

Morris was also arrested on charges of aggravated assault with a firearm/domestic violence and battery domestic violence.

deebakes
12-12-2013, 02:48 AM
she looks innocent enough to me :-k

:doggybanana:

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 02:50 AM
I usually behead for complete closure :lol:

RBP
12-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Of course he got arrested too. Defend your home and new girlfriend against psycho ex? Ridiculous!

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2013, 05:39 AM
:rbp:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2013, 05:39 AM
one of these days it will be a smilie