PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West Kicks Fan Out of Concert for Disrespecting His 'Art'

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2013, 12:49 PM
Neetzan Zimmerman - Gawker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcKT2pERpqw

A Kanye West fan who just didn't get her idol's art was unceremoniously booted from a recent concert by Ye himself after asking him to take off his creepy-ass mask.

Kanye stopped Sunday's San Antonio show so he could respond to the heckling woman in person.

"You can see my face on the Internet every motherfucking day," Kanye retorted. "I came here, I open up a mountain...and you tryin' to tell me how to give you my art."

Though he didn't compare himself to Nelson Mandela, Kanye did launch into a seemingly extemporaneous autotuned freestyle in which he "explained" the need for the mask before grouping himself with the likes of Miles Davis, the Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac, owing to the fact that all three, like him, are Gemini.

Yeezy then signaled to security to eject the undeserving philistine from his concert.

"Do I look like a motherfucking comedian?" the sad clown asked, most likely rhetorically. "Don't fucking heckle me. I'm Kanye motherfucking West."

http://instagram.com/p/hsILH4Ipcj/embed/

Goofy
12-12-2013, 01:02 PM
"Do I look like a motherfucking comedian?" the sad clown asked

Nope Kanye, you look (and act) like a fucking cunt :tup:

DemonGeminiX
12-12-2013, 05:33 PM
"I'm Kanye motherfucking West."

I've got a feeling that somebody's gonna try to turn this into a meme, like the 'I'm the Juggernaut, bitch' thing.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2013, 05:37 PM
Lets not give anyone any ideas

Pony
12-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Nope Kanye, you look (and act) like a fucking cunt :tup:

Was that the mask he was wearing?

Goofy
12-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Was that the mask he was wearing?

Nah, that was under the mask - big black, useless, talentless cunt :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-12-2013, 06:45 PM
He's Kanye motherfucking West :hand:

Goofy
12-12-2013, 06:50 PM
He's Kanye motherfucking West :hand:

My mother wouldn't go near scum like him :hand:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-12-2013, 06:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IBDW1c2.jpg

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 08:23 PM
"I came here, I open up a mountain..."

jeezus egotistical keerist :facepalm:

I also heard his rant at a concert (St Louis?) about how he was ONLY nominated for two grammys and was upset they didn't recognize his genius......

holy crap

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 08:24 PM
I would seriously pay money for the opportunity to interrupt him live somewhere and give him the ---Imma let you continue in a minute bullshit

Muddy
12-12-2013, 08:57 PM
What I respect about him is how he loves and respects his precious blackness so much that married a beautiful, strong, black woman.

Goofy
12-12-2013, 09:02 PM
What I respect about him is how he loves and respects his precious blackness so much that married a beautiful, strong, black woman.

I see what you did there......... an' imma let you finish :thumbsup:

What i respect about him is...................................... sorry, i appear to be drawing a blank :(

Goofy
12-12-2013, 09:03 PM
I would seriously pay money for the opportunity to interrupt him live somewhere and give him the ---Imma let you continue in a minute bullshit

I'd just like to stand on his throat and watch the life drain out of him.......... Miley Cyrus and Beiber too for that matter........ make a day of it :tup:

Muddy
12-12-2013, 09:04 PM
This guys a self serving, greedy, narcissistic, race hustling hack.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 09:55 PM
I think a couple of his songs are catchy little dittys, but that's it....he's not the second coming of anything in any genre...

There are still songs from the 60's and 70's that evoke a tear from my eye when I hear them used in a TV show or a movie...that, is the sign of a good piece of music.

Muddy
12-12-2013, 10:00 PM
Funny thing is the part you like probably wasn't even written by him.. They buy those diddys from guys like Pharell Williams and Timberland.. etc.

Hal-9000
12-12-2013, 10:07 PM
yuh, it be the generation of theft, not creativity