PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Muslim Protesters Take to London Streets To Demand Ban on Alcohol

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2013, 12:43 PM
By Dominic Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/kA7XhUVm.jpg

Muslim protesters in took to the streets this week to demand that businesses in the Brick Lane area stop selling alcohol or face the threat of “40 lashes.”

Controversial Muslim leader Anjem Choudary led the group of protesters down the street. Choudary formerly led the Al-Muhajiroun group, but the group was banned under terrorism laws. Choudary and the protesters walked down Brick Lane with signs that read, “Save lives, don't drink or sell alcohol! Stand for Shariah!” and “Islam is the perfect system for all mankind.”

Choudary and the protesters made clear during the rally that alcohol should be banned in the popular area and that Shariah law should be adopted.

"The shops are run by Muslims and they know they are selling alcohol and they know the sale and consumption of alcohol is completely prohibited,” said Choudary to the supporters. “We cannot live among the non-Muslims and see this evil take place."

Close to 60 men and women, the women dressed in burkas, handed out warning letters to Muslim business owners on Brick Lane, warning them that should they continue to sell alcohol, they would have to face 40 lashes.

Choudary has been labeled a Muslim extremist by many and is known to be associated with many extremist groups that have ties to terrorism. Some of the groups that Choudary is associated with were recently called the “single biggest gateway to terrorism in recent British history.”

Pony
12-17-2013, 12:58 PM
Wouldnt that be considered a threat?

Spyker
12-17-2013, 01:11 PM
I like this initiative. Lets have a drink on them

FBD
12-17-2013, 02:24 PM
“We cannot live among the non-Muslims and see this evil take place."

THEN FKING MOVE BACK TO MUSLIM LAND, SIMPLE!!!!!

Loser
12-17-2013, 03:57 PM
england :lol:

GL :roll:

redred
12-17-2013, 05:17 PM
wish our government would have the balls to stop this crap once and for all

Hal-9000
12-17-2013, 05:19 PM
“Islam is the perfect system for all mankind.”

and if you disagree, you get 40 lashes :)

Loser
12-17-2013, 06:06 PM
wish our government would have the balls to stop this crap once and for all

Funny part is, It wouldn't be the government here stopping it either. It would be the people.

Look at what happened to the "million", final tally was less then 100?, muslim march here. About 300x more bikers showed up :lol:

redred
12-17-2013, 06:10 PM
i have no problems with different races coming and living in the UK as long as they do their bit and earn their keep, they bring a lot to our country but they need to remember who's country it is

Hal-9000
12-17-2013, 06:11 PM
Imma organize a Christian march in an area heavily populated by Muslim believers...

It will be called the March of Ham and I'll wear a robe made of bacon.

Anyone who doesn't eat swine gets 50 boots in the nuts! :x

Hal-9000
12-17-2013, 06:12 PM
*looks up*

Yes, I know and I'm sorry. But your word is just as important.

8-[

redred
12-17-2013, 06:15 PM
i use to know the guy that did this :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/OAxy4vh.jpg

an ASBO is this btw http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-social_behaviour_order

Hal-9000
12-17-2013, 06:17 PM
touching on Red's post

you know what really causes offense?? Going on marches to promote your religious rhetoric and threaten people ffs :x