PDA

View Full Version : Pennsylvania teacher had sex with student five times in past week: police

Teh One Who Knocks
12-23-2013, 12:22 PM
By Joel Landau / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/I9YJABF.jpg

A Pennsylvania teacher began a sexual relationship with one of her students after sending him a note through his sister, according to authorities.

Lauren Cooper-Harrington, 31, asked the victim's sister to pass her brother her cellphone number, along with information that he was "hot," Luzerne County authorities said in an affidavit.

The student then began texting his teacher — who was the monitor during his lunch period — and the two began a "sexually explicit" conversation on his mother's laptop that the boy's parents soon discovered.

The teacher at Wyoming Valley High School also shared intimate details with the student, such as being a vegetarian and having Crohn's disease, authorities said.

The victim told authorities he agreed to "hang out" with his teacher, which would consist of her coming by his house or a nearby corner and picking him up, authorities said. The teacher and her victim had sex two times and police said she performed oral sex on the senior three times.

When interviewed by Plymouth police, Cooper-Harrington admitted to having sex with the boy three times since they started talking on Dec. 13. She said she would pick up the student and drive around.

The teacher has been charged with institutional sexual assault and is free on $25,000 bail. She declined to talk to media after her court appearance Thursday, according to the Citizens' Voice.

RBP
12-23-2013, 12:32 PM
:facepalm: Seriously, why is this so prevalent??

DemonGeminiX
12-23-2013, 12:37 PM
:idk:

Nobody their age wants to put up with their shit? So they're lonely and they think they deserve somebody even though they're unwilling to compromise. They see a younger person that they think is easy on the eyes AND easy to control? And they know full well that it's wrong, but like most people doing bad shit, they think they'll never get caught.

RBP
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
:idk:

Nobody their age wants to put up with their shit? So they're lonely and they think they deserve somebody even though they're unwilling to compromise. They see a younger person that they think is easy on the eyes AND easy to control? And they know full well that it's wrong, but like most people doing bad shit, they think they'll never get caught.

Perhaps. I think part of it gets back to the eliminated sexual mores of females. They used to be the sexual arbiters, but now nobody is. Sad really.

Acid Trip
12-23-2013, 02:29 PM
Perhaps. I think part of it gets back to the eliminated sexual mores of females. They used to be the sexual arbiters, but now nobody is. Sad really.

:qft:

Hal-9000
12-23-2013, 11:24 PM
:facepalm: Seriously, why is this so prevalent??

I'm tellin ya....it's the net, phones and tablets....opens up the communication lines so it doesn't have to be a face to face convo anymore..

that and the hormones they're putting in women's food nowadays

deebakes
12-25-2013, 08:55 PM
:drool:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-25-2013, 10:36 PM
I wish I could get blowen 3x in a week

redred
12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
I wish I could get blowen 3x in a week

Go back to school :tup:

Vixen
12-26-2013, 11:39 AM

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-26-2013, 04:06 PM

No shit, I would end up with the offers from a male teacher

redred
12-26-2013, 04:13 PM
better than nothing :shrug:

:lol:

Muddy
12-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Any better pictures of this horrible woman?

redred
12-26-2013, 04:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tM4WDHG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pPpeGTp.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
12-26-2013, 04:35 PM
Poor little guy

redred
12-26-2013, 05:14 PM
Scared for life

deebakes
12-26-2013, 06:49 PM
scared? :hand:

RBP
12-27-2013, 02:01 AM
Yes, let's post more pictures of molesters.

Muddy
12-27-2013, 02:12 AM
17 year old male.. "Molester" is a bit rich..

RBP
12-27-2013, 02:31 AM
17 year old male.. "Molester" is a bit rich..

You're assuming an age but okay, what term would you use? And if your high school daughter was fucking a male teacher, what would you call him?

deebakes
12-27-2013, 04:09 AM
lucky

:hills:

Muddy
12-27-2013, 01:16 PM
You're assuming an age but okay, what term would you use? And if your high school daughter was fucking a male teacher, what would you call him?

Finished as a teacher.. We've done this over and over.. Theres a double standard at work here. It exists, it probably always will. As a parent if my 17 year old boy was banging a 25 year old hot teacher, would I consider her a child molester? No. Would i consider her actions acceptable? No. Would i prosecute her? Yes. Are her actions on par with the 50 year old uncle that diddles his brothers 7 and 8 year old kids when no ones around? No. Are they both guilty of sexual crimes? Yes.. Is one mild and the other worth the chair? Yes.