PDA

View Full Version : Banshee

Vixen
12-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Has anyone seen the first series? I was watching it via solarmovie and totally loved it. I know series 2 is supposed to be out but I don't have Sky and solarmovie has now been blocked, that and the tablet doesn't support flash player :roll: :(

Would love to carry on watching it though

Hal-9000
12-26-2013, 07:54 AM
I haven't seen that one but have season one of Longmire...a modern day western sheriff story..

Tried some Brit shows the past couple of years and loved them. Spooks, The Fall, Broadchurch, Misfits, Strike Back..absolutely loved Sherlock Holmes with Benedict Whathisnuts...only 3 episodes made :x

Banshee sounds good from the descriptions :

Sex & Nudity

10/10

Strong sex, breast nudity is frequently shown, as well as male and female rear ends. Sexual moaning and thrusting seen and heard throughout.

A man performs graphic oral sex on a woman, this is not shown explicitly but it is clearly being performed.

A Woman Masturbates to the memory of a past sex scene in the bath, this is not shown explicitly either, but when she exits the bath clear full frontal nudity is shown, with pubic hair clearly visible.

Strong scenes of sexual violence, showing breast and rear nudity in one episode.

with pubic hair CLEARLY visible! :shock:

Vixen
12-26-2013, 11:23 AM
Oh yeah it is full on nudity and violence, what more can you want in a show :tup:

there are more than three episodes of Sherlock Holmes I think though <_< I know they are due to air another three in the next few days. Broadchurch was an excellent mini series

Hal-9000
12-29-2013, 07:38 PM
just getting all of season one...looks good and thanks for the tip :tup: