PDA

View Full Version : 70-Year-Old Grandpa Tells Speeder To Slow Down, Is Beaten Unconscious In Front Of Granddaughter, Disabled Wife

Teh One Who Knocks
12-31-2013, 12:49 PM
By Sarah Fruchtnicht - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/6jaTPPu.jpg

A 70-year-old Florida man was pushing his wheelchair-bound wife, who had their granddaughter sitting in her lap, Friday when he gestured at a speeding car to slow down.

James Gorman said he worried that reckless driving endangered the lives of neighborhood children on his Bradenton street.

“They just haul butt up through here, and I stepped up to slow them down,” Gorman told WTSP.

That’s when the car stopped and two men got out who proceeded to beat Gorman unconscious.

"He grabbed my hands … proceeded to beat the daylight out me,” he said. “He knocked me out.”

Gorman was left with a torn rotator cuff, a black eye, broken glass and pounding headaches.

“I guess decided they needed to show how big a men they were,” he said.

One of the attackers tried to gouge his left eye.

“That’s a thumb in the eye,” he said. “That’s meant to do damage. That’s pretty low – somebody who does that.”

The incident occurred at 6 p.m. He says the attackers were black males in the 20s.

“Oh, they’re not men,” he said. “They’re about the scummiest things I’ve ever seen. It takes two young men to beat up a 70-year-old man.”

DemonGeminiX
12-31-2013, 12:58 PM
:|

deebakes
12-31-2013, 07:58 PM
:x