PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts teen pulls knife on dad after not getting iPhone for Christmas, report says

Teh One Who Knocks
01-02-2014, 11:30 AM
FOX News

A Massachusetts teenager was arrested Wednesday after he allegedly pulled a knife on his father because he did not get the iPhone he requested for Christmas, The Enterprise reported.

Alexander Torres, 18, who lives in the town of Brockton, was fighting with others in the house and eventually pulled the knife on his father, Lt. Bruce Zeidman, a spokesman from the Brockton Police Department, said. His father was not injured.

Torres, who was charged with assault and battery among other charges, and is due in court Thursday, the report said.

deebakes
01-03-2014, 02:37 AM
:facepalm:

Hugh_Janus
01-06-2014, 08:24 PM
guess who aint getting fuck all next christmas :dance:

redred
01-06-2014, 08:35 PM
:roll: kid needs a slap

DemonGeminiX
01-06-2014, 08:44 PM
guess who aint getting fuck all next christmas :dance:

Oh, he'll be getting something next Christmas. Not sure he'll want what he's getting, but he's gonna get it...

:roll: kid needs a slap

He's gonna get raped instead.

Hugh_Janus
01-06-2014, 09:00 PM
the other guys better watch out... this dude's a badass

Loser
01-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Buddy of mine I grew up with was fking nuts, took ritalin, was fking certifiable. To give some insight, he once shot me in the leg with a pellet gun and I knocked three of his teeth out.

One day he pulled a knife on his mom, his dad walked up, popped him in the head with a beretta 9mm, and went back to his bears game drinking a beer.

Cops labeled it justifiable and never pressed charges.