PDA

View Full Version : Florida woman assaults boyfriend after he refuses to cuddle: police

Teh One Who Knocks
01-02-2014, 12:08 PM
By Joel Landau / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/erNhdb2.jpg

He didn't want to spoon, so she reached for the knife.

Police arrested Shavonna Rumph, 31, for allegedly pulling a knife on her boyfriend after he refused to cuddle with her in bed Saturday night, according to the Bradenton Herald.

The argument occurred at the couple's home in Manatee after the two spent the night together drinking alcohol, the Manatee County Sheriff's Office told the newspaper.

When they went to bed, Rumph asked her boyfriend to cuddle with her and he refused, sparking her outrage.

The two got into an argument and Rumph grabbed her boyfriend's shirt, police told the newspaper. He tried to leave the apartment, but Rumph pulled out a knife and made a motion like she was trying to stab him, the newspaper reported.

Rumph was charged with misdemeanor domestic battery and posted $250 bond, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

deebakes
01-03-2014, 02:40 AM
:racist:

Godfather
01-03-2014, 04:00 AM
This is sexist but honestly girls can get bat-shit crazy about spooning after sex. Reminds me of a time a few years back (almost to the day) that I had sex with this girl on the morning after New Years eve and went to take a piss after and she goes "hey, get back here. It's New Years Day, I get to cuddle now." She was dead serious :huh: Lady I was just going to pee...

deebakes
01-03-2014, 04:20 AM
:rofl:

Griffin
01-03-2014, 04:28 AM
should have just peed on her back