PDA

View Full Version : Viking apocalypse due in February this year

Teh One Who Knocks
01-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Unexplained Mysteries

http://i.imgur.com/NFviA5m.jpg

According to Norse mythology the Vikings have their own version of doomsday and it is fast approaching.

The end of the world has come and gone several times over the last few years, from the turn of the millennium to the Mayan apocalypse, mankind seems obsessed with the fear of armageddon and the demise of all life as we know it.

The next such event, known as Ragnarok, is based on Norse mythology and tells of events leading up to the end of days. The countdown begins with the blowing of the horn of the Norse god Heimdallr to signify the world's impeding destruction which is allegedly due to happen on February 22nd 2014.

According to the myth, Ragnarok will occur when the god Odin is killed by the wolf Fenrir and the world will be born again. As the apocalypse ensues the sun's rays will turn black and the land will be ravaged by treacherous weather.

"Ragnarok is the ultimate landmark in Viking mythology, when the gods fall and die, so this really is an event that should not be underestimated," said Danielle Daglan, director of the Jorvik Viking Festival in York.

FBD
01-02-2014, 12:47 PM
time to make a new land bridge

DemonGeminiX
01-02-2014, 01:55 PM
:hand:

Ragnarok will only touch Jez. He's totally screwed.

Muddy
01-02-2014, 03:19 PM
A lot of these viking worshipers in the states are neo nazis. They have migrated over to this stuff. This thing to them signifies the new beginning.. look up the word 'asatru' on wiki.

Goofy
01-02-2014, 03:34 PM
A lot of these viking worshipers in the states are neo nazis. They have migrated over to this stuff. This thing to them signifies the new beginning.. look up the word 'asatru' on wiki.

Easier just to look up the word "stupidity" :tup:

Muddy
01-02-2014, 04:00 PM
Pay attention when you are out in public.. they wear the thors hammer necklace..

PorkChopSandwiches
01-02-2014, 05:54 PM
I wear a thors hammer in my pants :rimshot:

perrhaps
01-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I wear a thors hammer in my pants :rimshot:

Pay me $5.00, or I'll tell Brigitte Nielsen that.

Jezter
01-03-2014, 05:53 PM
:hand:

Ragnarok will only touch Jez. He's totally screwed.

Mwahahaha!! You merely adopted the Ragnarok. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know summer until I was already a man. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Goofy
01-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Poor Jussi :rip:

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:04 PM
No worries. I'll summon my inner Tyr... I'll die a hero and Valkyries will take my einherjar to Valhalla.

Goofy
01-03-2014, 06:06 PM
I understood almost none of that :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-03-2014, 06:13 PM
Jez http://i.imgur.com/p6nrohB.gif

Goofy
01-03-2014, 06:16 PM

Oh you didn't :shock:

Acid Trip
01-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Those 5 guys in pic don't look too concerned.

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM

Norwegians are our bros. We both dislike Swedefags. :lol:
Norskis are cool.

Muddy
01-03-2014, 06:23 PM
Why do you dislike the Swedes so much? :lol:

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Why do you dislike the Swedes so much? :lol:

Sweden decided they wanted to take Finland for their own. Since Sweden was Christian, it was classified as a Crusade, and went on pretty succesfully. The people involved were the Swedish King, Erik and Saint Henry and a few of their mindless minions (Swedes). They managed to convert most of Finland,and started to colonise the South and West of Finland, just like the Finns had Post Ice-Age. After this, many years of Swedish rule over the Finns resulted. Finns hate Sweden(though they basically hate every other country on Earth), because of this 600 year rule. On one hand Sweden brought trade, a jump to the Medieval Age technologies, the possibility for Finnish language to develop, peace, the law and later on, the Renaissance . On the other hand, they are a bunch of goddamned queers.

During the Swedish rule, Finland was divided into two classes:

The nobles, priests, tradesmen, government officials and professionals were Swedish

The proletariat, poor, hunters, fishers and farmers were Finnish.

This is mostly the actual reason for hate for Swedes: Jealousy for the good things Sweden had, and bit of a class struggle. Money, power, land, you name it. Finns in Sweden were like red-necks in America: poor, ignorant, unlearned, mobbish and violent drunks. Good thing it has changed...

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:34 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/Henrik_Lalli_Ekman.JPG/200px-Henrik_Lalli_Ekman.JPG

In case you couldn't guess, Lalli is the guy who gives that Saint there the axe. The other guy is the Saint Henry who began converting Finland because the Swedish said he should. Henry is visiting a Finn who's husband is hunting, asks the wife for a little food. The wife refuses, since the family isn't that well off. Henry decides he wants to eat, and steals some bread and runs away. Lalli catches up to him, and gives him a lesson about why you don't fucking take anything from a Finn, goddamnit. Unfortunately for Lalli, Henry has the whole Saint thing going for him, so not only does Lalli get huge pain from trying to use Hanry's ring and hat, the records of history say that Henry paid Lalli's wife and that the wife lied that henry stole because she was bitch.

Goofy
01-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Sweden decided they wanted to take Finland for their own. Since Sweden was Christian, it was classified as a Crusade, and went on pretty succesfully. The people involved were the Swedish King, Erik and Saint Henry and a few of their mindless minions (Swedes). They managed to convert most of Finland,and started to colonise the South and West of Finland, just like the Finns had Post Ice-Age. After this, many years of Swedish rule over the Finns resulted. Finns hate Sweden(though they basically hate every other country on Earth), because of this 600 year rule. On one hand Sweden brought trade, a jump to the Medieval Age technologies, the possibility for Finnish language to develop, peace, the law and later on, the Renaissance . On the other hand, they are a bunch of goddamned queers.

The nobles, priests, tradesmen, government officials and professionals were Swedish

This is mostly the actual reason for hate for Swedes: Jealousy for the good things Sweden had, and bit of a class struggle. Money, power, land, you name it. Finns in Sweden were like red-necks in America: poor, ignorant, unlearned, mobbish and violent drunks. Good thing it has changed...

Pretty similar to the Scots and English then :lol:

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:38 PM
Pretty similar to the Scots and English then :lol:

Just that it's taken a tad longer for you bhoys to gain full Independence. :(

Muddy
01-03-2014, 06:39 PM
Oh boy.. what did I open? :lol:

DemonGeminiX
01-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Mwahahaha!! You merely adopted the Ragnarok. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't know summer until I was already a man. Be afraid, be very afraid!

:-s

You are the League of Snowmen?

Goofy
01-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Just that it's taken a tad longer for you bhoys to gain full Independence. :(

tbh i don't think the vote will go the way of the Nationalists - we'll still be part of the Union! I'm still undecided on which way i'll be voting.......

Muddy
01-03-2014, 06:42 PM
http://i.imgur.com/akt0ilO.jpg

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Oh boy.. what did I open? :lol:
You wanted to be educated...

:-s

You are the League of Snowmen?
More like the Leageu of the White Death.

tbh i don't think the vote will go the way of the Nationalists - we'll still be part of the Union! I'm still undecided on which way i'll be voting.......
I've been reading about it and tried to look up the pros and cons. It is a pretty even case really...

Muddy
01-03-2014, 06:50 PM
You wanted to be educated...

I did. Thank you!

I would think you guys are much stronger if you stay with the Brits at this point.. But I dont know anything... :d

DemonGeminiX
01-03-2014, 06:54 PM
More like the Leageu of the White Death.

:-k

So what you're saying is that all the white people in Finland are gonna join a bowling league and die?

Teh One Who Knocks
01-03-2014, 06:57 PM

http://i.imgur.com/5xkx9Mal.jpg

Jezter
01-03-2014, 06:58 PM
:-k

So what you're saying is that all the white people in Finland are gonna join a bowling league and die?

Something like that, absolutely. :lol:

Acid Trip
01-03-2014, 07:49 PM

I learned something new today. Thanks for sharing Jez.

Jezter
01-03-2014, 08:10 PM
I learned something new today. Thanks for sharing Jez.
:hi: Most welcome, good sir.

FBD
01-03-2014, 08:29 PM
I did. Thank you!

I would think you guys are much stronger if you stay with the Brits at this point.. But I dont know anything... :d
I think the scots should say fuck the brits and all the pissy shit they want to waste their money on, save what countryside they have left from the muslim invasion and only let in actual english from england to visit.

Muddy
01-03-2014, 08:55 PM
I think the scots should say fuck the brits and all the pissy shit they want to waste their money on, save what countryside they have left from the muslim invasion and only let in actual english from england to visit.

Im down with that too..