PDA

View Full Version : DOC officer accused of sex with inmate in state-prison van

Teh One Who Knocks
01-03-2014, 12:19 PM
By Courtland Jeffrey and Danika Worthington - The Arizona Republic-12 News Breaking News Team

http://i.imgur.com/6I5A4mO.png

A Department of Corrections officer was arrested on New Year’s Eve in Goodyear after an inmate accused the officer of engaging in sexual intercourse with another inmate in the back of a state-prison van, according to court documents.

Corrections investigators received information on Tuesday from a prison inmate who drives a transportation vehicle and said she saw officer Anthony James Marotta, 26, receiving oral sex from an unnamed female inmate in the back of the vehicle on Tuesday, court records stated.

The investigators with the Department of Corrections determined there was enough probable cause to arrest Marotta on the sex-crime allegations, prompting Marotta to resign, said Bill Lamoreaux, a department spokesman.

In interviews with authorities, Marotta admitted to Tuesday’s sexual acts and the inmate admitted to having another encounter with Marotta in November.

Marotta was hired in March 2011 and was assigned to the state prison in Buckeye until July when he transferred to Perryville, Lamoreaux said.

Marotta was arrested on two counts of unlawful sexual conduct with an inmate and his bond is set at $15,000.

The next hearing for Marotta is scheduled for January 7.

Muddy
01-03-2014, 02:18 PM
I bet that was the best sex starved BJ he ever got.. :lol: