PDA

View Full Version : Motocross rider suffers sickening fall while attempting world record

Goofy
01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
http://youtu.be/PAWfWME25t8

This is the moment a motocross rider’s attempt to perform the first ever double front flip went horribly wrong.

The sickening 39-second clip, filmed in Ontario, Canada, shows Brian Cross’ body contorting as he hits the ground.

He manages to spin around once after hitting the ramp but is unable to complete a second rotation.

The thrill seeker was taking part in the Nitro Circus Live Tour show and trying to achieve a world record by landing the first ever double front flip on a motocross bike.

Cross was taken away on a stretcher and there has been no update on his injuries since.

Muddy
01-05-2014, 04:00 PM
There is an inherent risk when participating in these extreme sports.. If you live by the sword, you have to accept that you may die by it as well.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-05-2014, 04:29 PM
I couldnt bring myself to watch it, after seeing that kid lose it on the high vert ramp at XGames, I have had a hard time watching these wipeouts.

Muddy
01-05-2014, 05:12 PM
Watch it man.. It's science at it's finest.. Darwin.

Godfather
01-05-2014, 07:48 PM
That's pretty brutual.

I love how the lights keep flashing and shit like a monster truck rally though :lol: Maybe turn the house lights on now so the doctor can have a look...

FBD
01-06-2014, 02:31 AM
yup, pretty brutal...from forward flip, he baaaaarely doesnt have enough rotation of his body to pitch forward on impact and he bent to the side like one of those spring loaded playground rides, whacked his head, and sprung back forward, slinky style.